I will protect her no matter what!

Betrayed

HYUN JOONG’S POV



“ She’s here, let’s go..!” I was rushing Khrys and Hyung Jun.

 

“ Hyung, I thought she’s dead? How come she’s still alive?” Hyung Jun asked.

 

“ She was alive all along, she had disappeared to make everyone believe she’s dead..” Khrys said.

 

“ I know she’s not dead, but what does she want? Coming back after throwing her own daughter under our care?” I was frustrated.

 

“ Whatever, let’s go..” Hyung Jun said and we rushed back to meet the queen.
 

JUNG MIN’S POV

 

“ Queen Ophelia” Me and Kyu Jong immediately stood up and bow down to greet her and my room door swung open and Young Saeng hyung was standing there.

 

“ Hyung,” me and Kyu Jong greeted again.

 

“ What are you doing here?” he asked the queen coldly.

 

“ Yah hyung…!” I drag Young Saeng hyung into my room and had him bow down with us. Even though he’s a pure blood but he still had to respect A PURE BLOOD QUEEN.

 

“ Queen Ophelia, I’m sorry we’re late..” Gab, Hyung Jun, Hyun Joong hyung and Khrys came into the room and bow down the vampire way.

 

“ I can see that you’re taking care of my daughter well..” she said in a calm manner but it was too calm, there were shivers being sent up our spines the moment she spoke.


Six years, after six years and she’s back alive, even stronger than what she was six years ago. She was the queen of Vampire Clans, Thanatos of Slovenia, the strongest Vampire Clan among all of it and it was being ruled by Queen Ophelia.

 

“ Do you even treat her like a daughter?” The questions were stuck in my mind and I couldn’t get it out of me. My throat went dry and no words came out of my mouth.

 

“ Yes, Jung Min shii, I do treat her as my daughter, I’ve been watching over her all these years.”

 

“ Ahh, mianhe..” I was afraid she was going to scold me again.

 

“ She is now suffering from the Ulrik poison that your grandfather cast on her for suppressing her powers and now you can only safe her by letting her drink the blood of the Vampire that truly loves her.” Queen Ophelia explained calmly in a soft tone but there was a sense of anger in her voice but she remained calm making us all keep still and quiet.

 

“ Why are you here? We can handle it on ourselves,” Young Saeng hyung answered looking at Kyoung Mi who was still lying there not even moving or giving a sense of response.

 

“ My daughter is tuning into a pure blood like me and you’re expecting me to stay back hiding my identity? Heo Young Saeng is that the way to treat a queen?” Queen Ophelia glared at Young Saeng and all of us were shaken by her voice but Young Saeng hyung still remained calm.

 

“ Queen Ophelia, sorry for my brother’s rude attitude, I promise this won’t happen again” Khrys was apologizing to the queen and so were we. We don’t wanna get into trouble again. Hyun Joong wanted to say something but we heard tiny noise coming from Kyoung Mi.

 

“ Hey baby, are you awake, can you hear me?” I rushed over to Kyoung Mi and I was shaking her softly to wake her but Young Saeng hyung was still standing there not caring about her.

 

“ I want all of you to get out now, I don’t want her to see you now. I’ll only add more trouble to it..” I said out loud not caring if the queen get’s angry or not.
 

Young Saeng’s POV
 

“ Why are you here? We can handle it on ourselves..” I said to the queen.

 

“ Young Saeng shii, I wanna talk to you later..” she sent her message though her thoughts.

 

“ There’s nothing more for us to talk about, that spell doesn’t work on me. I’ve already promise not to fall in love with her and promise not to make her fall in love with me and you’re still here! What do you want?” I’ve lost my patience then and I wanted to shout out loud but I do not want the others to know what was happening between me and the Queen.
 

We heard voices from Kyoung Mi and Jung Min was the first to run over to check on her. I wanted to run towards her but the Queen was glaring at me so I dare not make a move or else thing’s is going to get complicated.

 

“ Oppa..” she suddenly yelled and hugged Jung Min tightly.

 

“ Baby, kwenchana, I’m here..” Jung Min consoles her and through out the whole hugging session, Jung Min was glaring at me and I was showing no sense of care at all.

 

“ Kyoung Mi shii, I’ve heard that you’ve survive the spell Jung Min’s grandfather cast on you?” Queen Ophelia asked her.

 

“ Queen Ophelia, Mianhe for showing you such an impolite scene…” she stood up quickly and bow down with the help of Jung Min.

 

“ Kwenchana, I’m here to pass you all the task I need you guys to help me on.”

 

“ De Queen Ophelia, we’ll try our best to help you. I’m glad for your return safely, we thought you were gone..” Kyoung Mi flashes a smile.

 

“ I’m safe. Here is what I need you all for, I’ve canceled your class for tomorrow night and I need you guys to get back to your jobs and hunt these people down. Young Saeng, you go back to your club, Jung Min get back to the modeling show tomorrow, Hyun Joong you go back to the dance studio for the night life, Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong you go back to the Host Club and continue serving those lady drinks, Gab and Khrys, you’ll go with Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun to the Host Club and you’ll be their customer while Kyoung Mi you get back to attend the modeling show event with Jung Min and after that go meet Young Saeng in the club. This is the guy I want you to hunt him down.” The Queen was explaining things to us and finally I could go back to my job.

 

Kyoung Mi with Jung Min again, Kyoung Mi Jung Min, Kyoung Mi Jung Min.!!! I hate those two going around as a couple. A promise is a promise, it has to be fulfill, the number one rule in the Vampire Family.
 

“ Why do we need to hunt him down?” Hyung Jun asked looking at the picture Queen Ophelia gave us.

 

“ He killed one of our Masters and his powers can only be handled by you guys and careful of his tricks. He should be dead when you bring him back to me. Or better, alive so I can deal with him myself” the Queen said.

 

“ Then why don’t you go yourself?” I asked.

 

“ I had to hide myself away from them. Do you want to join or not?” the queen asked and I just kept quiet.

 

“ Kim Jae Joong, how interesting..” Hyun Joong grin as finally he could go on mission again.

 

“ Hyung, you’re so happy when it comes to striking someone off the Vampire Clan’s list” Kyu Jong said and he was still on the blood pack and I was really irritated by the way he it.

 

“ Kyoung Mi shii, can I talk to you..” I heard the Queen asked Kyoung Mi.

 

“ De, I’ll be right over Queen Ophelia..” she bow down then she stood up but fell back towards the bed again. Her legs were weak again.

 

“ Mianhe, Queen Ophelia, can I accompany her..?” Jung Min asked looking at me again.

 

“ De, you come with me too..”
 

Kyoung Mi’s POV


“ Kyoung Mi shii, do you remember your mother??” The Queen asked me.

 

“ Yes, my parents died when I was young and I was being sent here. wae??” I asked her.

 

“ No, I mean your real mother…” the Queen asked again.

 

“ Annio, I only know that my real mother died when I was very young, that’s what I heard from Jung Minnie oppa and Young Saeng oppa..” I said sitting down on the bench and Jung Min oppa was beside me.

 

“ I’m glad you’re okay but the spell Jung Min’s grandfather casted on you was strong but you’ve managed to come back alive and now you’re falling sick do you know what caused it?” the Queen asked.

 

“ I think it’s just some old sickness I’ve got, ever since I was young I kept loosing strength and become all weak, I think I’ll be better after I rest for a while..” I answered and Jung Min oppa was holding onto me too tight.

 

“ Jung Min ahh, can you let go of Kyoung Mi, her arm’s going to come off if you hold on any tighter.

 

“ Ahh, mianhe..” Jung Min oppa scratched his head.

 

“ I hope the mission I gave you wont cause you much trouble..”

 

“ No, Queen Ophelia, it’s our job to project the Clans..” I answered back.

 

“ Alright then, welcome to the Vampire Family, you may go back now. I’ll be leaving now..” she said and immediately disappear in front of us.

 

“ Man she always does that, after she’s done with everything, she’ll be flying back to her own mansion. Aiishh.. Is she a ghost or a vampire disappearing like that..” Jung Min oppa was looking around and complaining then he looks back at me.

 

“ Stop complaining about me..” Queen Ophelia suddenly appeared behind Jung Min and gave him a hard blow on his head.

 

“ YAH!! It hurts okay. Doesn’t mean you’re the queen so you can go around giving everyone a blow on the head!” Jung Min complained.

 

“ I’m just having fun, bye..” the queen said and left and I was laughing all the time.

 

“ Yah, is it so funny? How are you feeling? Still sick..?” Jung Min asked.

 

“ I’m fine oppa. How old is the queen anyway?” I was curious as how can a young lady become the queen.

 

“ Oh she’s already 345 years old, she’s the eldest Pure Blood vampire in out Vampire family then after that it’s my grandfather he’s 340 years old..” my eyes almost popped out when I knew her age.

 

“ impossible, how come she looks so young??”

 

“ Pabo, she’s a vampire! Duh..?? Come on, let’s get you back inside, it’s freezing out here..”

 

“ I thought you vampires love the coldness..?”

 

“ Not all vampires are like that okay, do you like it? I can leave you out here if you want..”

 

“ Annio, it’s freezing.” I said smiling at him.

 

“ Baby you have nice fangs. It matches you completely.” He said and I was staring at him.

 

“ What did you call me?” I asked and he ignored me completely and walk ahead of me.
 

Hyung Jun’s POV


“ Kim Jae Joong? How are we suppose to destroy him? It’s like he had the strongest power among the ones we had destroyed” I complained and I was getting hungrier.

 

“ Easy, just kill him once we cornered him..” Young Saeng hyung said.

 

“ It’s easy for you to say. Our powers’ not like yours. Kyu hyung, do you have anything to ear?? I’m hungry..” I asked Kyu hyung who was busy drinking his blood pack again, this guy never gets tired of the blood pack.

 

“ There’s come Chocolate moose cake in the fridge. Go get it..” we heard Kyoung Mi’s voice behind us and Jung Min was carrying her in a piggy back ride.

 

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, having fun riding on a horse??” Hyun Joong hyung asked making us laugh our head off.

 

“ Yeap, it’s fun riding on a vampire horse..” she chuckled making her fangs much more visible.

 

“ Kyu oppa, why are you always on the blood pack? Don’t you get tired of it??” she asked while Jung Min put her down onto the couch.

 

“ YAH! Why is everyone asking me about blood pack? Who says anything about me drinking blood pack all the time, I only take blood pack during breakfast, lunch and dinner okay…” Kyu said then Gab came out from the kitchen drinking a blood pack too.

 

“ You two are always drinking blood from the pack. It’s soo disgusting having to drink from a pack!!” Young Saeng hyung was next to speak.

 

“ Oppa, it’s not a blood pack, that’s strawberry juice that both of them loves to drink. Who says anything about blood???” Khrys said.

 

“ How come you never share with us..??” I was pouting and I felt a pair of hand pinching my cheeks from behind and it was Kyoung Mi, I almost had a heart attack when she was behind me. A second ago I was still looking at her sitting on the couch and now she’s behind me.

 

“ Yah! Don’t scare me like that, I know you have speeding powers but don’t use that on me..” I fall back onto the couch.

 

“ I never knew our baby vampire is such a coward..” Jung Min said.

 

“ Yah! Who says I’m a coward?” I smack him on his arms.

 

“ Yah is that the way to talk to your hyung, I’ve never even heard you call me hyung!” he smacked me back.

 

“ Be like a hyung then rather than acting cute in front of Kyoung Mi..!” I smack him back and we started bickering like always but half way bickering I felt that I was off the floor and couch. I snap out of it and found out I was floating and flying? HUH? Flying??? I panicked at look over to Jung Min he too was panicking.

 

“ You two better stop bickering of else Young Saeng hyung is going to leave the two of you up there floating until we wakes up..” Kyu Jong hyung said and I look over to Young Saeng hyung and he wasn’t doing anything but was chatting with Hyun Joong.

 

“ YAH HYUNG! LET US DOWN..” I heard Jung Min yelled at Young Saeng.

 

“ I didn’t even do anything, why are you looking at me? Yah Kyu Jong, don’t simply put the blame on me if anyone is floating in mid air, I’m not the only one who can do that in this house..” Young Saeng hyung was innocent but Khrys wasn’t.

 

“ KHRYSALIS LEE HYO MIN YOU BETTER LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!” Jung Min was yelling at her.

 

“ Noona! I got to get down now!!!!” I was pleading.

 

“ I’m getting deaf because of your arguments! Until you shut up, I’m not letting you down..” she said she started flicking her fingers making us go up and down. I was getting dizzy from floating and the mid air roller coaster ride.

 

“ Araso, Araso, stop moving us up and down, I’ll treat you dinner tomorrow if you let me down..” Jung Min pleaded and I nodded too.

 

“ Deal..” Khrys said and immediately let us go sending us straight towards the ground. I landed on my knee and Jung Min landed on his .

 

“ YAH!!!” Jung Min yelled and I helped him up.

 

“ Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” I yelped in pain in every movement I made.

 

“ OMO Kwenchana oppa..?” Kyoung Mi ran straight towards us when she saw us in pain.

 

“ Kwenchanayo, I think Jung Minnie hurts more since he landed on his ..” I said with a grin.

 

“ Turn around oppa..” I heard her say to Jung Min.

 

“ Wae??” Jung Minnie asked.

 

“ I just wanna see if your had become a pancake..” we all laugh when we heard that.

 

“ Enough playing, come listen to our plan for tomorrow night.” We heard Young Saeng hyung said and we just nodded.
 

 

Young Saeng’s POV
 

“ As usual, Jung Min go back to the modeling even tomorrow and Kyoung Mi will be a special guest there, we heard that Jae Joong’s one of the quest too, While Jung Min’s on show, he’ll keep an eye on Jae Joong and Kyoung Mi too will keep track of Jae Joong while the show is going on make sure you don’t loose the target, after the modeling show, he’s dropping by the Host Club to meet someone and there, Khrys, Gab, Kyu and Hyung Jun will keep and eye on him while Jung Min and Kyoung Mi will head over to the club meeting Young Saeng there, tomorrow after that, Jae Joong will be celebrating with his friends in Young Saeng’s club and as for me, I still had to teach my students so after all of you were done tracking Jae Joong I’ll made an appearance in the club and we’ll be tracking him from there araso..” Hyun Joong hyung was laying out the plan to the others.

 

“ How are we going to tell one another were are we..?” Gab asked.

 

“ Yah, why are you so lagging..? Of course we’re using Bluetooth headsets..” Khrys smacked her head.

 

“ Yah unnie, it hurts araso, Kyu oppa, unnie hit me on my head..” Gab was hugging Kyu tightly expecting him to caress her head but instead he gave her a flick over her forehead.

 

“ Concentrate..!” he said and we just laugh at him.

 

“ From there, we’ll be watching his every move, I don’t think we’ll hunt him down tomorrow, we’ll make sure or his everyday life style then we’ll hunt him down making no trails of evidence araso. The queen wants this to be under a secret.” I told them.

 

“ Okay then, can I go to sleep now. It’s already sun rise..”
 

No matter what I shall protect her tomorrow. I don’t care what the Queen said, the only way to protect her, I shall put in my life to protect her!