What will happen next?

Betrayed

A/N

OMG!! Im soo sorry my readers~~ I've been caught up in work like crazy~~~ Here's a catch up in previous chapter, Lee Jun came back for Joelle and she hates him because he had done something in the past which made her hate him. Remember this chapter~?? Here's the next chappie~~~~ Comments are loved by me~~~ ^^



YOUNG SAENG’S POV

It’s been a month since we return back to the Human world and there’s still no sign of Kyoung Mi and Hyun Joong. Where as, Hyung Jun and Lee Jun’s having some tension around them because of Joelle, Gab and Mir is having fun while Kyu is going grumpy the whole time, that kid did not even confess to Gab and he did everything to let Gab know he’s not interested at her, my sister Khrys is having those weird syndrome sickness god knows what, Jung Min is always making a trip to the Queen’s Palace asking about Kyoung Mi while Krystel is always walking up and down our mansion and for Riza and Jae Joong,, they’re always playing around the whole house, they almost burned down the whole house.

END OF POV

Everyone was walking around the house because they all gathered around the house as the queen told them that Kyoung Mi will be back soon and it will be anytime that night.

“ Oppa, why are you sweating??” Joelle was helping Hyung Jun wipe his sweat.

“ What’s wrong with you.. I can help you wipe it off..” Lee Jun sat onto Hyung Jun’s lap.

“ Aish, get off me..” Hyung Jun push him aside.

“ Wae? I wanna help you wipe your sweats, hahahahaha..” Lee Jun was having fun with Hyung Jun which is also giving Hyung Jun the frights.

“ Yah, stop playing..!!” Joelle glared at Lee Jun.

“ Oppa, enough…” Gab was non stop laughing because Mir was tickling her.

“ Yeah, have more fun..” Kyu was sitting across them with the solemn expression.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh..!! Where are you??” Jung Min suddenly yelled.

“ Stop shouting you Mal.!” Kyu Jong said throwing him a blood pack.

“ Khamsahamnida.” He thanked Kyu

After a while they were busy talking and waiting for Kyoung Mi and Hyun Joong, tow figures suddenly appeared lying on the marble tile motionless. It was Kyoung Mi and Hyun Joong being sent back from their missions.

There were blood, scratches and injuries everywhere making everyone worry. Then the queen appeared beside them.

“ Bring them to the couch, and I’ll tell you what’s going on..” the Queen said and everyone helped carry them to the couch.

“ Umma, what’s going on?? What happen to them?” Krystel was worried sick.

“ They’ve failed the test..” the queen said and all of them seems to be laughing.

“ You’re joking right? Both of them are so powerful, it’s impossible..” Gab said.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, oppa is here, wake up..” Jung Min kept waking Kyoung Mi but she did not even response.

“ Oppa, wake up..” Krystel was trying to wake Hyun Joong.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, you won’t leave me alone right? You promise to give me your answers when you come back right?” saengie was kneeling beside Kyoung Mi holding onto her hands but she showed no signs.

“ Mianhe, I cant help them..” the Queen said.

“ So I lost my sister just like that? How funny, I bet you don’t even want to help them do you?” Jae Joong started bombing his mother.

“ You think that I want things to be like that? I’m your mother how dare you talk to me like that?” The Queen said back to Jae Joong.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, please, wake up and tell me you love me..” Young Saeng was ignoring their fights.

“ Hyung, you can’t leave us alone, you have to come back.!!” Hyung Jun was shaking Hyun Joong to wake up then suddenly bright light started forming around their bodies.

“ It’s time for them to do..” The queen said and there were tears on her face.

“ Unnie, oppa..” the girls were sobbing, as they were moving away from the bodies.

The light was getting brighter and brighter and they saw little droplets of light float up into the air and everything just disappear even Hyun Joong and Kyoung Mi.

“ Umma, you can do something about it right? Umma, you promised us you’ll take care of her right? You can bring them back right??” Joelle was pleading the Queen.

“ She can never do that..” Jae Joong said.

“ Wae?” Krystel ask loudly.

“ That’s the only rules of turning into the pure blood princess is to pass the test if not this is what happens to them..” Jae Joong said silently.

“ Stop treating umma like that, she doesn’t want this to happen too. She had already tried her best to help them. Khamsahamnida umma..” Young Saeng said hugging the Queen.

“ So what can we do now? Dongseng isn’t here anymore..” Khrys was the first to speak up.

“ You’re happy right? Tell me you are?? You’ve always been jealous of me always thinking of Kyoung Mi right??” Jung Min said mentally to Khrys glaring at her.

“ What are you thinking?? I did not say anything about that!! I hate you, I never knew you think of me that way..!!” she replied him mentally.

“ I never thought that you’ll bully my mother that way..” someone suddenly spoke up from the second floor rails.

“ YAH.!!!!! PARK JUNG MIN, I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO KHRYS, you wanna die is it..???!!” the other one said and all of them suddenly burst out in tears.

“ Unnie, oppa..!! Get down here..” Krystel was yelling at them.

“ How could you lie to us..!!!” Young Saeng ran towards Kyoung Mi hugging her tightly.

“ Umma, did we pass the acting?? Hyun Joong asked happily and the queen just nodded.

“ Thos just now are just another clone of us, we use them in the last mission, we just found our abilities of creating clone of us, we’ve found all our abilities during the last mission, we’ve passed it, so we’re pure bloods now. We were up there the whole time..” Kyoung Mi said happily then jump onto Jung Min hugging him tightly.

“ Why didn’t we felt two pure bloods presence just now?” Young Saeng asked trying to separate Jung Min and Kyoung Mi, they were like super glues.

“ We block off your abilities..” Hyun Joong smirked.

“ They’re here.” Joelle suddenly spoke up.

“ The masters are here, sensing three pure bloods, we have to fight against them to win them so we can keep these pure bloods and let that two get together..” The queen said pointing to Young Saeng and Kyoung Mi.

 

 

* Did not edit~~*