Masters of Vampire clans...

Betrayed

A/N I am sooooo sorry for not updating all these while~~ Im not going to give all the crap saying my lappy is having problem, or im busy or whatever, Im just lazy~~hahaha~~~~ So sorry... Then to repay you girls, Im going to update everyweek okay~? hahaha~~~

 

Comments replies,

amyra961, sorry for scaring you darling~~kekekeke~

MBTupan0721, haha~~ Kyoung Mi and Young Saeng? I dont know~ keep reading then`~hahaha

jungsaeng, sorry for not updating dear~~kekeke~~ here's next chapter~~

mecheko, hahaha~~~ Im good right at giving surprises? hahahha~~~~

Vanessawiliam501, hahahah~~ mainhe dongseng~~kekekeke

NinjaAsian, hahaha~~ so sorry~ I guess I did scare everyone~hahah~

YSotter1103, hello, thanks for reading and commenting... Im glad that you like my story~ ^^ Keep reading to find out more, sorry I didnt update for a long time~ ^^

 

Previous chapter,

“ Why didn’t we felt two pure bloods presence just now?” Young Saeng asked trying to separate Jung Min and Kyoung Mi, they were like super glues.

“ We block off your abilities..” Hyun Joong smirked.

“ They’re here.” Joelle suddenly spoke up.

“ The masters are here, sensing three pure bloods, we have to fight against them to win them so we can keep these pure bloods and let that two get together..” The queen said pointing to Young Saeng and Kyoung Mi.

 

Chapter 27~~

 

KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ I see, there’s three pure bloods here.. I see..” one of the masters said and I was perspiring like I was in a sauna room from being to nervous but I didn't dare show it out or I might get into trouble.

“ I don’t mind..” the other master said.

“ But one thing I have to say is that Young Saeng and Kyoung Mi can’t be together, that’s the important thing...” the other one said.

“ Boriala, Marquis. Why are you doing this?” my mother ask the two masters calmly.

“ You did not tell them the truth didn't you?" Boriala asked.

“ What truth do you have now? More truth? ” Jung Min was shocked.


“ What else is there that I need to know? ” I asked calmly.

“ The truth is, Young Saeng isn’t the pure blood right? He’s only one of the ordinary vampire but the truth is Jung Min is the real pure blood right?” Boriala asked looking at my mother as if asking questions or should I say telling the truth. I couldn't understand a thing..

“ Jung Min's power were sealed and given to Heo Young Saeng because he was sick and unable to recover using his abilities. The reason why Kyoung Mi couldn’t be with Young Saeng because Kyoung Mi is not your real daughter, your real daughter got swapped with the HEO family, that makes Khrys your real daughter and Kyoung Mi being Young Saeng’s birth sister. Kyoung Mi is destined as the real PURE BLOOD AND SO IS JUNG MIN, THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER TO GET MARRIED. Am I right?” Marquis asked looking at my mother also leaving all of us confused.

“ What are you talking about, I’m confused, what's with all of this? You're kidding right? TELL ME YOU ARE!!!” I shouted out loud...

 

A/N Imma leave yall hanging~~kekeke~~ I'll update again when Im not lazy~~ haha~ Dont kill me readers~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N haha~ Im just kidding, here's the rest of the story~ ^^ Please done hate me yall~~hahaha

 

 

 

“ What are you talking about? It’s impossible, what makes me Young Saeng’s sister?” I could not think properly at that moment, my mind was a piece of blank. Non of these makes sense. Nothing makes sense.

“ Is that true? I’m not Young Saeng’s sister?” Khrys asked.

“ I am destined to marry Kyoung Mi?” Jung Min showed no slight of happiness, he was not happy at all. Although he really loved me but why is he not happy now?

“ So Kyoung Mi and I are siblings? And I am not a pure blood..??” Saengie asked but he did not even show some sense of sadness.

“ What is wrong now? What is going on?” Hyun Joong asked while everyone else stayed calm.

“ Is it true? Boriala, Marquis??” Krystel had tears on her cheeks now, she was the only one in shock while all of us just feels like bursting out.

" What you're telling us is that.. Me, Kyoung Mi was destined as an Original? A pure blood? So is Jung Min an original, Young Saeng and me siblings. It's impossible.. Nothing you're saying is possible. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I WANT THE TRUTH NOW!!" I told Marquis and Boriala and surprisingly both of them were nervous.


“ You tell them..” Boriala said to Marquis.

“ No you tell them..” Marquis pushed it to Boriala.

“ What is going on now? Tell us what?” I was confused as hell right now and they were pushing what they need to tell us to one another.

“ Araso, A Princess shouldn’t be so hot tempered, araso, We’re just kidding, nothing above of what we’ve said are real.. HA-HA-HA..” Marquis said laughing nervously.

“ MWORAGO..??” Hyun Joong was the first to shout out loud.

“ YAH YOU..!!” I was frustrated and I was ready to throw a fire ball at the two of the masters but Marquis was stopping me with his shield.

“ Yah.!! Don’t do that to us, throw it at Sir Young Saeng, he’s the one who told us to do that..” Boriala was hiding behind Marquis, surprisingly she was a weak-link.

“ Yah you..!!” I said throwing tiny ice cubes at Young Saeng from the cup beside me.

“ Waeyo, stop stop..” he said grabbing me by my wrist and onto the couch on top of him while Kyu Jongie was beside whining because I took his ice.

“ YAH, Why did you do that??” I was almost crying.

“ You did that to us earlier..” he said hiding his face with a pillow between us still laughing.

“ Umma..” I turn to my mother looking at her.

“ He wanted to do it..” my mum was laughing and so was the others except for Hyun Joong oppa.

“ Oppa, they’re mean..” I got up from Young Saeng and went towards Hyun Joong holding his arms.

“ Oppa you were with them too..??” I ask Jung Min and he just nodded.

“ Oppa, but I really wanna get marry to you..” I said pouting.

“ Ohh Jinja, then let’s get married..” Jung Min said but Young Saeng was the first to object jumping up from the couch.

“ NO WAY..!!! The masters won’t allow it..!” he said immediately.

“ Why?” Krystel asked..

“ That’s because someone is still lingering for him only that he’s not noticing, and you Princess Kyoung Mi can’t marry him or else the world’s going to be dominate by the both of you powerful couples.” Marquis said looking at me then to Jung Min.

“ YAH! YOU WERE THE ONES WHO SAID ME AND YOUNG SAENG CAN’T BE TOGETHER..??” I smacked Boriala on her head.

“ Yah, I’m older than you how dare you do that to me?” she said intending to smack me back but Young Saeng was stopping her with his forced abilities.

“ Aigoo, stop all these, Where’s Jae Joong..?” Hyung Jun asked.

“ He’s out with Riza unnie..” Gab replied.

“ Gab ahh, should we go out too..?” Mir oppa was having fun with Gab making Kyu burning with jealousy.

“ Oppa, why don’t you confess to her instead of turning all green there..??” I asked Kyu through mental thoughts.

“ Who is green, I’m not. Except for my tongue..” he replied me then I turn around looking at him then he showed me his tongue.

“ Kyya oppa, that is soo cool...” I said and umma turn her head towards Kyu and gave him a smack on his head.

“ Umma, waeyo..?” he said caressing his head while I just laugh...

“ I told you not to drink those weird stuffs right? You’re a vampire.!!! Not a clown, you have to drink blood to stay alive not drink those packs of weird stuffs to stay alive..” my mum said.

“ Buy your daughter also drank those stuffs..” he said and I immediately grab onto Young Saeng's arms pulling him towards me.

“ Oppa drinks it too..” I said pointing to Young Saeng.

“ No I do not. I never drink those stuffs..” he said grabing onto my fingers

“ Then, then, then, Krystel unnie also drinks strawberry flavour..” I said pointing to Krystel unnie,

“ Anni, I was drinking blood packs but Kyu oppa exchanged it with strawberry thingy. Khrysalis unnie drinks it too.” she said.

“ Yah, why me, I’m your unnie, I should give you good examples right..” Khrysalis defended her self.

“ We’ll come to the conclusion, Kyu oppa is the supplier.” I said and Kyu oppa glared at me.

“ Kyu Jongie, can you bring me to your room..?” My mum asked Kyu Jong and Kyu oppa was shaking his head like a little boy who did not want to go to school.

“ Let’s go. I’m taking the elevator, not the stairs, WHY GET SUCH A GIANT HOUSE UP THE HILL..??” My mum was complaining.

“ Yah umma, you were the one who got us this stupid house. If I sell it off I could get my own manga creator…” Hyun Joong said to umma and she smack his head.

“ Umma, what about we get a new house for them? I’ll live with Joelle..” Lee Jun oppa said.

“ No way..” Hyung Jun oppa said and both of them started to bicker again.

“ We’re here…” Kyu said opening his door room.

“ Wow, kyu oppa, are you a vampire or what? This is so comfortable..” I said dropping down onto his bed.

“ Bring it out..!” umma said and we were all silent even for the two masters. Although they were masters, their positions are still smaller than the pure blood original families.

“ But umma..” Kyu try to plead but mum just kept her straight face.

“ Araso..” Kyu said then chant a few spells and the blood pack appeared everywhere. Even on the bed where I was lying on, the sofa, the table and everywhere.

“ Oppa, seriously, this is like a rainbow room..” Krystel said laughing picking up a few of her favourite flavors.

“ Hyung, no way.. Lemon....” Lee Jun ran towards the lemon flavour blood pack and he was caressing it, his favourite was lemon.

“ There’s lemon, strawberry, blood, lime, orange, raspberry, blueberry and what ever flavour you could think off..” Marquis said as he was trying to hide the strawberry flavour but got caught by my mother.

“ Put it down..” she said and Marquis immediately put everything down then my mother immediately cast some spells and all the blood pack were gone. Not even a single one is there.

“ Umma, why are you so mean..!!?” Jung Min was pouting because he was one of the blood pack and flavour pack ers too.

“ You guys have fun here, I have to get back to the shop to get those dress done, I’ve been away for so long I bet the shop had turned into a disaster.” I said because I just received a text from one of my workers saying that they need me back there because of urgency.

“ I’ll go with you..” Young Saeng said and I just nodded while all of the others are still whining at my mother because of the blood pack flavors.



JAE JOONG’S POV

“ Riza ahh, what type of guys do you like?”

“ Why so sudden?” she was staring at the night sky.

“ Just curious, never mind..” I said staring back into the night sky.

“ I wonder how does the sun look like, I’m envy of Kyoung Mi, she gets to stay both during sun light and night.”

“ De, because she and the five guys are special and I as her brother also can go under the sunlight.”

“ I like guys who are like Kyu Jong oppa, he’s sweet, caring, soft, kind hearted all the things you can think off. He likes gab, so he can only be my dream guy..” she replied and I felt a hard crack on my heart, she doesn’t even know me heart for her.

“ De..” I gave a short reply.


JUNG MIN’S POV

“ Mianhe, I did not mean to say all those things..” I said to Khrys after everyone had left.

“ I don’t mind, after all, you loved her..”

“ I don’t know, you like me don’t you?” I ask her hoping for a reply.

“ Why do you care?”

“ Let’s give it a try..”

“ What try?” she was confused.

“ Try getting together to see if we were meant to be..” I said.

“ No.” she replied.

“ Why, I thought you liked me?”

“ I do, it’s just that, I feel as if you were using me to forget Kyoung Mi..”

“ No I’m not, I only like her as a dongseng..”

“ Fine, if you insist, we’ll go for a try..” she said and I just gave her a faint smile.

END OF POV

JOELLE’S POV

“ STOP IT YOU TWO..!!” I was frustrated over Hyung Jun and Lee Jun.

They have been bickering and fighting over stupid silly things for the past few days.

“ Tell your boyfriend to stop fighting over things from me..” Hyung Jun said angrily.

“ He is not my boyfriend..” I was annoyed at Hyung Jun oppa because he kept saying Lee Jun was my boyfriend.

Although I hate Lee Jun very much, we’ve settled out problems, so we’re cool now but now Hyung Jun oppa is making things worst.

“ Keep it down, look at the news..” Krystel shushed us.

NEW’S HEAD LINE.

A GIRL WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA TURNING INTO A VAMPIRE.

“ Isn’t that Alicia??” we all yelled out loud in unison.