Funny lab time~~

Betrayed

“ OMO. Otoke. Kwenchana Gab and Kyu oppa??” Kyoung Mi asked pulling both of them onto their feet making her hand covered with jello.

 

Kyoung Mi made a disgusting expression and wipe it off onto Young Saeng's sleeves and Young Saeng was disgusted.


“ Oppa, you’re covered in Gelatin Jello, Gab, why are you so careless..??” Khrysalis asked them still laughing.

 

“ aiishh why are you so careless!!” Kyu Jong got irritated now that he was covered in full jello.

 

“ Young Saeng hyung, we’re making a Kyu Jong sculpture..” Hyung Jun said trying to suppress his laughter.

 

“ KIM HYUNG JUN..!!” Kyu Jong was frustrated..

 

“ Mianhe oppa. I didn’t mean to, it’s just that it’s too heavy. Are you okay? I'm so sorry..” Gabriella was trying to wipe that jello away from Kyu Jong.

 

“ Yeah, I’m fine, wanna taste some jelly..??” Kyu asked wiping the jello onto Gab’s cheeks.

 

“ ewww oppa. It’s disgusting, you know what are those made off??” Gab was trying to wipe off that jello making the floor turning into a giant mess.

 

“ What?” Kyu was asking while playing with the slimy Jelly on his fingers passing it from one hand to the other.

 

“ It’s made from animal fats and Carboxylic acid. Eeeww disgusting..~~” Gab whined and Kyu Jong stood there with mouth wide open with a disgusted expression.

 

“ Why didn’t you say earlier??? I was going to put it into my mouth…” Kyu Jong said.

 

“ You what??” Kyoung Mi was shocked.

 

“ Nehh, I’m just kidding. I’m heading back to the dorm to clean up, I’ll have my practical class tomorrow.” Kyu said walking like a machine because he was covered up with slimy jello and Gab followed behind him.

 

“ Araso, back to class everyone, concentrate, now swap partners since there’s only two pairs of you, Khrysalis go with Jung Min and Hyung Jun go to Hyun Joong.” Kyoung Mi said.

 

“ YES! FINALLY..!!” Hyung Jun said.

 

“ Will the lab explode if you put the two KHJ together??” Young Saeng asked.

 

" No they won't because you're gonna help them since you're almost good in everything. So get it moving!!" she yelled.

 

“ Annio, we won’t blow up the place..” Hyung Jun said, before Kyoung Mi return to what she was doing earlier, she heard bickering coming for Jung Min again.

 

“ Aiishh why is Jung Min bickering with every single partners I put him with..?” Kyoung Mi whispered to herself but apparently Young Saeng heard her.

 

“ Park Jung Min, you want me to be your partner??” he asked Jung Min and immediately Jung Min shut up and pay attention to his chemicals because when Young Saeng becomes his partner, his nightmare will begin.

 

“ Thank you oppa, this guy here really get’s into your nerves sometimes..” Khrys thanked Young Saeng.

 

“ Yah, who are you talking about?” Jung Min yelled back.

 

“ I’m not deaf yet. I’m still young so stop shouting beside me. I’m not talking about you why did you have such an expression..??” Khrys yelled back.

 

“ It’s obvious that you’re talking about me, I’m not deaf too so stop shouting.” Jung Min yelled back.

 

“ You said that yourself, I did not say it was you.!” Khrysalis yelled back.

 

“ YAH, you’re not going deaf but I am, aiishh, one more word from you two and you’ll be out under the sun..!!” Kyoung Mi said angrily.

 

“ He won’t burn under the sun, he’ll only get sun burn, did you forget we’re not those vampires who vanish into thin air when the sun rises? We’ll get sunburn and it’ll only be back to normal after three whole freaking weeks..!” Hyun Joong said.

 

“ That’s the point, he’ll get sunburn so he can’t go to his modeling award this Saturday night..” Kyoung Mi had an evil grin spread across her face.

 

“ Okay, okay, I’ll be quiet, I have to attend that award, my life depends on it..” Jung Min was exaggerating.

 

“ No your life does not depend on it. You love the fame you got from modeling for the Vampire concept! Out of 3000 handsome young men you were the only one chosen.. What a luck..” Young Saeng said.

 

“ That’s because he is a vampire, that’s why they chose him..” Kyoung Mi said.

 

“ Young Saeng ahh, are you fine with the chemicals..??” Kyoung Mi called out to Young Saeng and he just gave her a flick straight towards her forehead.

 

“ Ouch! What was that for??” Kyoung Mi asked caressing her forehead and she yelled because from the reflection she saw a red line across her forehead.

 

“ YAH I’m your oppa, pay some respect okay..!! I’m a pure blood some more and you’re just calling me Young Saeng ‘ahh’??” Young Saeng asked looking at her while he boils the chemical reactions.

 

“ Young Saeng oppa..” Kyoung Mi said in a cute baby tone.

 

“ That’s more I like it!” Young Saeng said giving her a light peck on her lips and retreating immediately.

 

“ YAH! How could you do that!!” Kyoung Mi was blushing and her face was turning from pale into tomato red.

 

“ I didn’t know vampires blush too..” Jung Min teased.

 

“ YAH BACK TO YOUR WORK..!!” Kyoung Mi yelled covering her face.

 

“ Jung Min can do it, why can’t I??” Young Saeng asked.

 

“ YAH! That’s different..”

 

“ What’s different? The taste? The softness? Most importantly, the feelings???” Young Saeng was now an inch from her face making her blush even more.

 

“ Jung Min Oppa do something!!…” she buried her face into her palms.

 

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, who’s lips are better? Mine or hyung??” Jung Min asked again.

 

" Park Jung Min ssi!!!" Kyoung Mi yelled.

 

“ YAH! CONCENTRATE!” Khrysalis smack Jung Min on his head.

 

“ aiishh you this little brat..!” Jung Min complained.

 

“ I’m a princess, not a brat..!” Khrysalis smack him again.

 

“ Enough you two, look at how serious the two KHY is..” Kyoung Mi said walking over to the partner.

 

“ OH LORD!! What are you two doing??” Kyoung Mi almost faint when she saw their table. Papers were every where, test tubes were not put back properly, chemicals exposed to the air and leaving the Bunsen burner on. Kyoung Mi immediately return things back to the proper positions.

 

“ You two really can’t stay together just for once.!!” Young Saeng was helping Kyoung Mi cleaning off everything with his mind without even looking at them while he just concentrates with his chemicals. He sure can do different things at once, a great pure blood.

 

“ Hyung mixed the wrong chemicals..!!” Hyung Jun said.

 

“ annio, not me..!!” Hyun Joong said.

 

“ Araso, do individual practical. Young Saeng ahh, go check on Kyu and Gab..”

 

“ Manners??” Young Saeng asked.

 

“ Young Saeng oppa..” Kyoung Mi rolled her eyes.

 

“ Araso, you come with me..” Young Saeng pulls her before she could say yes.

 

“ Khrys, take care of the boys, don’t blow the whole lab araso..!!”

 

Young Saeng’s POV

“ Seriously, what do you think of the kiss??” I asked her, I was still holding her hands, her hands were freezing cold, I pulled her closer to me and put her hands into my coats pocket.

 

“ That will not count, it’s just a light peck..” she said. Although we’re in the darkness, I could still see her blush. Wait, I can see in the dark, pabo..!!

 

“ So what kind counts??” I asked her.

 

“ Stop fooling around..” she smack me lightly.

 

“ Does this count??” I asked pulling her towards me all of a sudden and kissed her on her lips. She wanted to resist at first but she slowly gave in and kiss me back.

 

“ Is this the kiss that you wanted..??” I .

 

“ oppa…” she was embarrasses. She was hiding on my chest.

 

“ araso, enough..” I pull her away from me and hug her tightly then we heard conversations going on. It was Kyu Jong and Gab. Kyoung Mi wanted to call out to them but I stopped her. I blocked Kyu Jong and Gab’s sensitivity so they would not notice our presence.

 

“ Gab ahh, because of you I’m covered in Animal fats..!!” Kyu complained and we were trying to hide out laughs.

 

“ I said I was sorry. Aigoo, let me clean you up..” Gab said reaching for Kyu Jong.

 

“ She’s like a ert..!! Isn’t it suppose to be the guys who wants to clean the girls up..??” Kyoung Mi asked softly and I just chuckled.

 

“ Oppa..~~~” We heard Gab yelled and she was tripping over a stool in front of her Kyu wanted to pull her together but instead they both fell together. Again.!! This Gab jinja knows how to fall at the right timing.

 

“ oppa..” Kyoung Mi was squeaking beside me.

 

“ They kissed oppa, they kissed..!!!” she said happily. Kyu prevent Gab from hurting herself when she fell so he held onto her turned her around and she fell onto of him and their lips met when they hit the ground. I decided to spoil their fun, I was getting bored from listening to them and seeing that scene so I gave Kyoung Mi an evil grin.

 

“ What do you think you’re doing??” Kyoung Mi asked.

 

“ Spoiling their moods..” I replied.

 

“ no way oppa, no, no, no..!!” she said but it was too late, I’ve drag her into the room.

 

“ YAH! YAH! YAH! What are you two doing??” I asked and they both immediately got up awkwardly.

 

“ oppa, mianhe for spoiling your mood, I tried to stop him but he wouldn’t listen..” Kyoung Mi said and we broke into laughter.

 

“ I can’t believe you actually kissed Kyu Jong..” I teased Gab.

 

“ oppa, it was an accident, nothing happen actually…” Gab tried to explain.

 

“ Yeah, hyung, we didn’t mean to break the campus rule, I know no kissing is allowed in the campus but it really was an accident. No punishment please...” Kyu explained and I finally remembered there was a rule saying there’s no kissing in the campus and I was the one who made it up. I saw Kyoung Mi and she glared at me. I showed her a ‘ what did I do’ look.

 

“ Oppa, kwenchana, we know it was an accident, we were outside a while ago. Put on a shirt oppa, I know you’re y but you have to put on a shirt or else my dongseng here will faint from your iness..” Kyoung Mi said and I wanted to add in some more but we heard a loud explosion.

 

“ BOOM!!!~~~~”

 

“ What the heck was that??” Kyoung Mi was shocked.

 

“ Earthquake!! Hide everyone..!” Kyu Jong was being a cute idiot.

 

“ No it’s the sound of explosion, did you leave them alone in the lab??” Gab asked.

 

“ Oh shoot..!!!!” Kyoung Mi yelled and we immediately ran back to the lab.
 

“ OPPA..!!!” We arrived at the lab and Kyoung Mi almost faint due to the scene in front of us.