Only Son? [part 2]

Betrayed

EARLIER I POSTED THE WRONG CHAPTER~~So if you read it, don't mind that~ This is the correct one~ Sorry~~~

 

Chapter 11 part II

 



Young Saeng’s POV

“ DO YOU THINK KILLING YOUR ONLY SON WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY?” I shouted out loud.
“ Son?” the others were surprised.
“ Yea, Jae Joong is ‘QUEEN OPHELIA’ eldest son, she has got three son and a daughter and the two other son had been murdered by her.! RIGHT?” I was burning with anger now.
“ Indeed, and now she wants me to stay away from my one and only sister. It’s funny right when she’s just near me!” Jae Joong hyung was angry too.
“ HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now you’re blaming for your idiotic brother’s death??” the queen was laughing out loud as if she was proud of it. Strong winds were blowing and the Queen was turning into an evil witch.
“ Killing your sons make you so happy. WHY DON’T YOU GO AHEAD AND KILL YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER!” I yelled at her pulling Kyoung Mi towards my side.
“ Hyung!” Jung Min yelled at me and Kyoung Mi was looking at me confused. I really want to protect her but I couldn’t, because of the queen I had to let everything out.
“ She’s my mother?” she asked confusingly.
“ That’s right, your pure blood mother, the mother that we told you she’s dead because we don’t want you to have such evil mother!” I said.
“ Kyoung Mi ahh, come over here to your mother.” The queen said in a sweet tone, which seems like hypnotizing her. Kyoung Mi was obeying her soon.
“ Unnie..” Gab yelled.
“ Yah Kyoung Mi ahh..” the guys yelled.
“ Shut Up and bow down all of you!” the Queen shouted at make the others bow down to her.
“ Why are you doing this! She’s your only daughter!” Jae Joong yelled at the queen.
“ Mother Ophelia..” Kyoung Mi was getting aroused and breaking free from my grasps. I held onto her tightly not wanting to let go of her.
“ You’ve broken your promise!” I said glaring at the queen, I grab Kyoung Mi on her wrist hard and pull her towards me giving her a deep kiss. The kiss I gave her this time was all the feelings I’ve kept inside me all these while, I loved her! I want to protect her! I will never let her go!
“ NOOO!!!!” The Queen screamed loudly and suddenly everything returns back to normal. The strong winds, everything turned back to normal. The Queen herself had disappear.
“ Kyoung Mi ahh, kwenchana??” I ask looking at her. She did not say anything but she just hugged me tightly.
“ Oppa…” she sound like she was crying.
“ Are you guys okay??” Jae Joong asked.
“ We’re okay hyung, I think we have to hid this little kid here..” I said pointing to Kyoung Mi.
“ Yah, I’m not a little kid” she hit my chest lightly.
“ So you’re her son! It’s a good thing we didn’t kill you or else we’re so going to feel sorry” Jung Min said.
“ Yeah, I’m her son, my two other brothers were killed by her that’s why I left the mansion and came out here by myself and yet she’s still looking for other members to hunt me down..” Jae Joong sighed.
“ She’s really my mother?” Kyoung Mi asked looking at me.
“ Yes, she is..” Jae Joong hyung said.
“ If she’s a pure blood then among four of her children, it’s either one of them right??” Khrys asked and I just nodded.
“ Then which one is it?” Gab asked.
“ That’s not important, let’s go back home..” Jae Joong said ignoring Gab’s question.
“ Who is that pure blood actually..??” Hyun Joong hyung asked me in my thoughts. I did not reply but look at him.
“ Don’t tell me its..” he asked again but Hyung Jun distracted us again.
“ Hyung ahh, you come stay with us..” he said to Jae Joong.
“ Hyung Jun ahh, are you sure, if I stay with you the queen will always make some other Vampire freaks to hunt me down and they’ll always make an appearance in your house..” he said.
“ No worries, we’ll take care of it..” I said and look over to Kyoung Mi who was beside me and she look paler than before.
“ Are you okay??” I asked her and she just gave me a faint smile. I couldn’t hold on anymore, I carried her up and immediately dash back home not waiting for the others. They were like turtles.

I brought Kyoung Mi back into the room and put her onto her bed. I tug her in with blankets and lots of pillow just the way she loved it. I gave her a light peck on her cheeks before leaving her. I stood up from the bed but she grabs my wrist preventing me from leaving.
“ Do you really mean what you did?” she asked still not letting go of my wrist.
“ I’m sorry for what I’ve done..” I said looking down.
“ Tell me! Do you really mean it or is it just another joke of yours..?” she was serious this time.
“ Yes, I mean it” I replied.

FLASHBACK

While I kissed her I talk to her in my thoughts.
“ I will never let you go this time, I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?”

END OF FLASHBACK

“ So…” I asked.
“ So what?”
“ I want the answer..” I said again.
“ The guys are back, let’s go..” she said getting out of bed which totally ignored my question.

Jung Min’s POV

“ o.0” that was my expression when Jae Joong told me the whole story of what happen.
“ YAH! WHAT’S WITH THAT STUPID EXPRESSION?!” Hyung Jun smacked my head.
“ Stop smacking my head. Is that the way to treat your hyung??” I smack him back.
“ One more time and I’m going to throw you into the pool there…” Khrys said pointing to our back ward pool.
“ Go ahead..!” Hyung Jun said jokingly and Khrys immediately flew us up in the air and send us straight into the pool.
“ Oh my gosh~~” Gab yelled.
“ AAAAAAAGGHHHH, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN HERE TOO? I DID NOT EVEN SAY ANYTHING!!” I yelled at Khrys.
“ Omo! My phone!” I yelled.
“ ! MY PHONE!” Hyung Jun yelled.
“ Yah because of you we end up in here!” I swam over to him and started to strangle him and he strangles me back and we end up strangling each other.
“ Oh my gosh, what happen to you two..” Kyoung Mi said as we walk into the house.
“ because of her we end up in the freezing pool!!” I glared at Khrys.
“ Unnie, why did you fly them in again. You’ll hurt them someday, although they’re vampires but they’ll get hurt too..” she said.
“ Get some towels to the young masters..” she called out to the maids.
“ Jung Min oppa are you okay? You’re freezing..” she was worried.
“ He’s a vampire he’s suppose to be freezing cold” Kyu said.
“ He’s above average cold. Put these on..” Kyoung Mi said grabbing the towels from the maid and wrap it around me then she move towards Hyung Jun.
“ Did you fight with him again?” she smacked his head and I was chuckling.
“ Anni. I was just having fun and noona send me straight into the pool!” he said glaring at Khrys again.
“ Araso, you better get to the baths now, before that go to the sauna to heat your body first, or else you’re going to get sick..” she said after wrapping me and Hyung Jun with towels.

We were walking like penguins because Kyoung Mi wrapped us too tight and we sometime had to jump to walk faster.

Kyoung Mi’s POV

“ Are you really my brother?” I asked Jae Joong.
“ Yes he is..” Young Saeng appears behind me.
“ Are you really my brother?” I asked the same question waiting for Jae Joong to reply.

“ Yes I am. Ever since you were born, the queen who is also our mother had locked me and your two other brothers in the underground under the mansion, when you were three years old, the three of us manage to get out of the prison with the help from one of the masters but the master was murdered by the queen after she knew he helped us escape then came the Vampire hunters, they tried to hunt the Queen down and they managed to do it but no one knew she was still alive other than me, saengie and our two other brothers. I manage to send you to another new family and erase your memory and cast off your vampire status turning you into a normal human being and because of that the queen eventually found out our location and she came hunting for us. Our older brother Yunho and Junsu were killed by her. She was feeling weak that time so she drained their blood and let them suffer to death. That’s what I heard from the masters and only I got to run away from her hiding myself until she found me again. Our two brother’s bodies were not found, it seem to have disappear.” Jae Joong slowly explained to me. I was shocked that my real mother was that evil and cruel.

“ Why did she want to kill you?” I asked him.

“ That’s because he’s here to protect you. He sent us to protect you after your foster parents died, which lead to the unexpected meetings from us. Me and Khrys did not accidentally bump into you in the streets late at night after your class, it was set up, Hyun Joong hyung did not bump to you during the Christmas festival at the part, Jung Min and Hyung Jun were planned to bump into you during the model event and Kyu Jong was also planned to bake you a cake to cheer you up in the café on the day of your foster parents death..” Young Saeng carefully explains things to me.

“ So the cake you bakes wasn’t really to cheer me up huh..?” I walk over to Kyu Jong oppa pulling onto his ears lightly.
“ Hhhmmm, dongseng ahh, anni, it really was to cheer you up, although it was planned but I did want to cheer you up. You were so sad in my café that day..” he said giving me his angelic smile.
“ Forgiven..!” then I move towards Hyun Joong oppa next.
“ How about you? Spending Christmas with me was just a set up plan??” I was pinching Hyun Joong’s cheeks on both sides.
“ Anni, you were so beautiful that you caught my sight. The moment I saw you I had to protect you no matter what..” he said smiling at me.
“ Hmm, sounds reasonable..” I said moving to Khrys and Young Saeng next.
“ How bout you two??” I asked starting to tickle them.
“ Anni, dongseng ahh, stop, that was just an accident..”
“ De, it was an accident, we didn’t mean to bump into you..” Young Saeng said and I stop tickling them.
“ We were suppose to grab your wrist but you turn around suddenly causing us to bump onto you..” Khrys explained with an innocent smile and Young Saeng gave me his devilish smile showing both his dimples and his fangs.
“ Oppa, open up..” I said squeezing Young Saeng’s cheeks.
“ Wae??” he opened up.
“ Your fangs are getting sharper. What did you do? Mine’s not even that sharp..” I said poking at my own fangs with my index finger and I accidentally poke too hard causing my finger to bleed.
“ YAH! How many times had I told you not to poke on your own fangs..” Kyu Jong oppa said.
“ It’s nothing..” I said putting my fingers into my mouth.
“ WHAT HAPPEN!!” I heard Jung Min and Hyung Jun yelled from behind and when I turn around I burst into laughter. They came out wearing only towels on their waist with wet dripping hair.
“ WHAT?” I asked with my finger still in my mouth.
“ YAH! I told you not to play or poke with your fangs right!!” Jung Min came over and gave me a flick over my fore head.
“ Kyoung Mi ahh, are you okay?” Hyung Jun came over to me grabbing my wrist looking at my finger.
“ Baby oppa is much more caring than you!” I stick my tongue out at Jung Min.
“ Let me see that..” Jung Min grab my finger over.
“ It’s not deep, noona can you do it?” Hyung Jun look at Khrys.
“ You guys really need to calm down..” Khrys unnie sighed, she grabbed my index finger and sure my wound with her powers.
“ Now can you show me around the mansion, it’s like a palace..” Jae Joong said admiring the chandler hanging above the entrance lobby.
“ Here you go..” I passed him three sheets of paper which contains the details of the house so he won’t get lost around here.


“ Square footage
Main House- 62,750
Guest House- 6300
Total = 69,050

Entire Estate
- 26 Bedroom.
- 27 Baths
- 7 Half Baths
- 6 Bars
- 4 Laundry Rooms
- 8 Kitchens
- 17 Fireplaces
- 12 Staircases
- 4 Elevators
- 2 Tennis courts
- Two Indoor pool
- One outdoor pool
- Gym
- Tennis Court
- Basketball court

Main House First Floor
- Massive Courtyard with Fountain
- 2 story Foyer with double bridal stairs
- 2 story Library with fireplace and spiral stairs
- Family kitchen with sun room, breakfast room and family room
- Staff Kitchen with walk in refrigerator and stairs to all levels
- Ball Room with Bar and Service loading and storage area
- Laundry room and staff/ security offices.
- Oval office with private bath and hidden door to conference room.
- Conference room with bar and garden.
- Private guest area with living and Dining rooms.
- 3 car above ground garage.
- Guest/ Staff house with 1 car garage.
Main House Second Floor

- 3100 sqft Master Suite with his and her baths and salon.
- 19 Bedrooms.
- Staff area with kitchen and 2 beds.
- Laundry room and kitchen with stairs to staff kitchen on first floor
Main House Basement

- 10+ Car Subterranean parking garage under courtyard
- Panic Room
- Indoor pool with his and hers baths
- 15 seat theater
- Billiards room with bar
- Aprox. 15,000 bottle wine cellar with adjoining cigar humidor
- Staff kitchen with access to parking garage and stairs to the main staff kitchen.
- Main Laundry Center
- Gym and Spa with bathroom

Guest House- 6,300 sqft
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 full baths
- 1 half bath
- Private Pool
- Office
- 2 car garage

“ Why the heck do you need all these??” Jae Joong was shocked the same expression I had when I first came into this house.
“ How do I know, the guys loved it, they bought it under Auction for $20,000,500( Authors note, the real price of the house. I think it had increase slightly, and it’s sold in USD Imagine how rich is the owner of this house!!! AND ABOVE HOUSE DETAILS I COPIED ACCORDINGLY TO THE HOUSE ITSELF AND I DID NOT MAKE ANYTHING UP) !
“ Great, I’ll be having a hard time looking for my bedroom soon. How many maids do you have in here?” he asked.
“ 32, one for each of us, 9 chefs from Italy, France, Korea, Japan, US and everywhere you could think of. There’s also a gym trainer if you need him, for us girls, there’s spa with professional ladies. In all the bedrooms, there’s closet filled with clothes from the latest fashion outlet and not too worry, all the maids here are all professional vampire members.” I explain things to Jae Joong.
“ OPPA!!!” We heard Gab yelled from the kitchen suddenly.

AUTHORS NOTE.

Can you believe the house! If it belongs to me I’ll get lost in it! It’s like the dream or anyone to have this type of house. It’s on a 14 acres land and they spend 7 years to build every and it has only finish during the year 2008 on some mountain I forgot what it’s called. 7 YEARS IN BUILDING THIS TYPE OF HOME! 20 million!! Even I want a house like that..! ONE more thing, don’t go around saying “ You’re a bad mother” to someone call Ophelia..~~kekekeke, she seriously is evil!!