Why is he here instead of him?

Betrayed

Replies.

@Rozeeloveshyunjoong,
tune in to find out more..kekekeke~~~

@vanessa, I'll read when I'm done with exams~

@others THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR REPLYING TO MY FIC~ I LOVE YOU ALL~~ <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 14 part II

“ Who’s that?” I ask sitting up.

“ It’s Kim Hyun Joong..” I heard Yunho said and Junsu help me sit up.

“ Wae?” the queen asked.

“ Don’t you want me to help your daughter?” he ask the queen.

“ I need Jung Min not you..!” the queen replied him.

“ Out of the room! I can help her..” he replied pushing them all out even the queen.

“ Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“ Sit up..” he ordered and I sat up with his help.

“ Oppa..” I called again and he just sighed.

“ What were you thinking? Living without blood? You’re no more human…” he started lecturing me and I could feel tears trickle down my cheeks.

“ I did not come here to see you cry. I came here to help you..”

“ How, even the Queen’s blood I’d already rejected, what else could be helped..”

“ I’ll do it. My abilities, I could help you. I’ll give you half of my strengths and my blood. Only that way you could get better because on the day you transform into a vampire, Jung Min did not notice that and only I did. I was there when he transformed you..”

“ Why didn’t you come up. Why are you being so kind to me?”

“ I’ve regretted on the way I acted when Belinda needed me, I was too selfish to do it and you reminds me of her, I don’t want to see another person I care about die because of me..”

“ Then oppa, what about yourself. What will happen after you give me half of your strength?”

“ I’ll need time to recover, maybe two years..”

“ No, I wont do it. I can just wait for Jung Min oppa..” I refuse to do it and turned around with my back facing him then suddenly I felt a pair of hands tap on my back.

“ Oppa.. No..” it was too late, I couldn’t stop him from transferring his strength to my body. The queen tried to do it just now but it failed but why is it happening now?

I was weak all of a sudden then I started feeling energetic, a total change in my body. After a few minutes, Hyun Joong oppa turned me around looking into my eyes.

“ It’s time..” he said and he asked me to drink his blood but I still refused. He could not wait any longer so he bit his lips with his fangs and kissed me straight away. The blood was going into my mouth and I had no choice but to accept it.

A part of me wanted to refuse it but my body was not obeying what my brain was sending out. I move away from his lips and immediately sank my fangs deep into his neck. I did not know why I did that but I felt as if I had not enough blood. I forced myself to move away but Hyun Joong oppa’s hands were pressing me onto his neck.

“ Move away when you’re enough but not now, you’re weak..” he whispered into my ears.

YOUNG SAENG’S POV

“ 7pm. A brand new day..” I said as I got up from my bed.

“ Khrys ahh, where are you?” I called out when I exit from my room, I only say Hyung Jun, Jae Joong, Gab and Kyu Jong on the couch in the living room.

“ Oppa, Hyun Joong oppa’s gone..” Khrys ran down from the stairs from the first floor and she looks panicked.

“ What do you mean gone?” I ask her.

“ He put Jung Min into deep sleep early when we were all asleep, I was being ordered by the queen to sent Jung Min over to the mansion but Hyun Joong oppa was in the same room with Jung Min. Jung Min’s abilities were blocked by Hyun Joong so I send Hyun Joong oppa into the mansion accidentally..”

“ Why did he want to go there?” Hyung Jun asked.

“ Kyoung Mi’s lacking of blood and she’s vomiting blood so the queen needs me to send Jung Min oppa but Hyun Joong oppa went instead..” Khrys explained everything.

“ So what if he went. Hyun Joong hyung can’t possibly give her blood right?” Gab asked.

“ The Queen just told me that they’re doing it now. Hyun Joong oppa gave her half of his strength ability and his blood..” Khrys said silently and the whole room was building up tension.

“ Hyung knows what he’s doing..” Jung Min suddenly appears out from behind us.

“ How did you know? Why did you let him do it..!” I asked angrily.

“ He was too strong, I couldn’t stop him..” he said.

END OF POV

JUNSU’S POV

“ What is taking them so long??” I was walking up and down in front of my mother and Yunho hyung.

“ Sit down would you!” Yunho hyung pull me on to the chair beside him.

“ Mother, what are they doing?” hyung asked mother.

“ They’re done and Hyun Joong’s weak. Let’s go..” mother said and we followed behind her.

When we got into the room, Kyoung Mi, my sister is sitting on the chair beside her bed and Hyun Joong was lying on the bed. My sister is back to normal again, not as pale and unenergetic like how she was earlier.

“ Kwenchanayo?” Yunho hyung asked Kyoung Mi.

Kyoung Mi’s POV

“ De, I’m fine but he’s lost his energy, he had to rest. Queen Ophelia, can we leave him here until he gets better?” I asked the queen.

“ Yah, I’m your mother not your queen. Of course we had to leave him here or else he’s going to get killed by other vampire in this state. I’m going to send some girls over to your home and have them take care of the guys so you don’t worry and stay here okay..! I’ll bring you your two bodyguards, they’re from the North side of the Vampire clan and they can protect you incase anything happens..”

“ Yes umma…” I replied softly and she can barely hear it.

“ What did you call me?”

“ Yes Queen..” I said getting out of the room and I can hear her calling me but I ignored her with a smile on my face.

“ Princess, you need any help?” Joelle came up to me.

“ Stop calling me princess, I’ll just call you unnie okay. I’m hungry, can you make me something..” I asked and she led me to the kitchen.

“ You have any idea who is my mum going to send to my house?” I ask.

“ Not sure, I know I’m going but I’m not sure of the others..”

“ Take good care of them unnie, they’re playful but don’t harm them okay, your powers are in a much more higher stage than they are especially Jung Min and Hyung Jun but Young Saeng I think you can handle him, he’s the pure blood too like my mother.”

“ Even I can handle you the pure blood princess..” she whispered and I’m not sure of what she said.

“ What did you say?”

“ Even I can handle you and your pure blood mother, I can handle them, don’t worry..” she said looking down avoiding looking at me.

Pure blood, among four of us, Jae Joong, Yunho, Junsu and me, who could be the pure blood? I know I’m not because the other’s had said so, Yunho’s a half vampire who don’t need blood, Jae Joong said he’s not so it’s left with Junsu. Could it be him? Questions were popping out in my head and I have no idea how to answer it unless I ask.