Who is the pure blood actually?

Betrayed

Comments replies:

pjm_mal : Thanks for commenting~ <3

Josephiness501 : Here's an update~ ^^

mecheko : You'll find out who that is soon~

rozeeloveshyunjoong : Find out soon~~hahaha~~

Vanessawiliam501 : You welcome dongseng~kekeke

CrazyMal : I can sense jealousy here~~hahahah~~

joongkatsaeng : Thanks for subscribing and loving it~~

 

Check out my other fics too~~ kekeke~~ <3

 

Chapter 15

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, get here now..” I heard my mother in my mind.

“ Again..”

“ Yes, again is Hyun Joong awake yet?” she asked.

“ Anni, it’s been two days already. Does it really take two years to recover?”

“ Depends on his body. Get here now, I want you to meet the girls I will be sending. I only found two for now.”

I got up from the chair and left my room to the Queens room. It was way far from my room, it was like from one end of the mansion to another end of the mansion.( Remember the picture, my room is at the end of left and the queen’s room is at the end of the right)

“ You called?” I peek in through the door.

“ Yes, meet the girls..” she said waving me to enter the room and both my brother Junsu and Yunho was staring at the girls.

“ Yah close your mouth..” I smack on Yunho’s left cheeks.

“ Yah what was that for?”

“ You’re dazing out..!” I said walking towards my mother.

“ Umma ahh, move a side, why do you have such big …” I joked although she had a tiny body.

“ Mine is not big, yours is bigger..” she said moving aside.

“ Alright then, introduce yourself girls..” my mum said.

“ Annyong Hasseyo Princess Kyoung Mi, Krystel imnida.” A girl with long black hair greeted me.

“ De, Annyong hasseyo, call me Kyoung Mi, so your name is Krystel? Where are you from?”

“ I’m from the north, Thanatos of Slovenia..”

“ That’s the place that Young Saeng hates the most, can’t you just let her stay here first, start from taking care of Hyun Joong oppa..” I asked my mother.

“ Decision’s yours. I’m sending her and Joelle..”

“ Then send Joelle first, let Krystel stay here and take care of Hyun Joong oppa..” I said.

“ Araso, then Joelle. Unnie, where are you from?”

“ I’m from the West, Leto of The Howling Wolves.” She replied.

“ Great, there’s where Hyung Jun oppa hates. Aigoo, what am I going to do? How about you?” I asked the other girl.

“ Annyong Hasseyo, I’m from Boreas of The Mountain Ash. Riza imnida..” she said.

“ Finally. Okay set girl, Riza and Joelle going..?” I asked.

“ Yeap,”

“ Are you trying to send them for match making? Why do you need so many for?” I ask again.

“ They’re set to take care of one only. Joelle take care of Hyung Jun and be his tutor in his abilities, he’s weak as a snail in it. Krystel take care of Hyun Joong here and Riza will look after Jae Joong..” my mother said.

“ How about Young Saeng, Jung Min and Kyu Jong?”

“ Khrys can take care of Jung Min and Gab will take care of Kyu Jong, as for Young Saeng, he can take care of himself. He’s the prince of Pure Bloods..”

“ Okay then, Joelle lead them there…” I said.

“ Yes princess.” Then she and Riza disappear, going to another place.

“ Can’t they walk?” I asked.

“ Nope, they love using their abilities, oppa, let’s go. I’m hungry..” I said pulling them with me.

“ Krystel, wanna join us?” she just nod happily.

END OF POV

AT THE OTHER SIDE,( Kyoung Mi’s home)

“ Oh my goodness. I’m going crazy” Hyung Jun said in perfect English.

“ What are you so crazy about?” the teacher as him throwing him a thick book landing on his face.

“ Awwww… It hurts you know!!” he said caressing his nose.

“ Oppa, sit straight..” Gab yelled at him because their teacher was getting irritated. Teaching them Math for substituting Kyoung Mi.

“ Nothing is the same without hyung and Kyoung Mi..” Kyu said standing near the window with a wine glass on right and left inside his pockets same goes with saengie. Both of them never get their Math done when this teacher is around.

“ Hyung Jun shii..” the teacher threw another book at him but this time Young Saeng caught the book using his abilities and sent it straight to the teacher hitting the board behind him missing his face by centimeters.

“ Stop throwing this book at Hyung Jun or else it’s going to be landed on your face the next time..” Young Saeng said with a cold tone making the teacher tremble.

“ We’ll stop here..” the teacher said running out of the class.

“ Third teacher in a row, the principal will come asking us again, Young Saeng ahh, you answer this time..” Jae Joong said because for the past two teachers he was the one to give explanations, the first teacher was because he was too afraid of Jung Min, second teacher was because of Hyung Jun and now it was because of Young Saeng.

“ New teacher always runs away because of my brother..” Khrys sighed.

“ Thing is different without Kyoung Mi..” Jung Min sighed.

“ It’s getting bored..” Hyung Jun was next to complaining.

“ We have company..” Kyu Jong said suddenly.

“ Two ladies. Hmmm, interesting..” Young Saeng said calmly finishing his wine.

“ Kyu follow me..” he said then he used his abilities to greet the girls in the entrance.


JOELLE’S POV

“ I think this is the place..” I was looking at the gigantic mansion.

“ You think? Are you sure? We’re up on a mountain..” Riza said.

“ I don’t know, let’s go in, don’t blow our covers as vampires okay. I’ve never meet them before so I don’t know how they look like..” I told Riza.

We were walking towards the entrance but suddenly I felt a strong presence coming towards us and Riza felt it too.

“ Who’s there..!” I asked sending a lightning bolt towards my back and there were two person standing there and one of them were shielding my bolt.

“ That’s the best way of greeting someone you have not seen?” the one with an innocent face asked.

“ Mianhe, I thought it was someone else..” I quickly apologize.

“ Aiishh, I blew my first impression..” I said under my breath.

“ So what are you girls doing here?” the other one ask.

“ I’m sure you’re Heo Young Saeng and Kim Kyu Jong?” Riza asked.

“ He’s Heo Young Saeng, the Heo Prince and I’m Kim Kyu Jong.” The one named Kyu Jong replied.

“ What are you girls doing here?” Young Saeng asked again.

“ The Queen sent us to take care of you boys. I’m here to take care of Hyung Jun and she’s here to take care of Jae Joong..”

“ Oh not taking care of me then?” Kyu Jong asked.

“ Anni, you have Gab..” Riza replied.

“ Come on in..” Young Saeng said leading us in to their class room.

“ Mianhe, I was the one who took Kyoung Mi away..” I apologized.

“ Kwenchana, I know it was you..” Young Saeng replied.

“ I seriously had a hard time looking for her. The mansion was way too big. I couldn’t even find the exit that I had to use my powers..” I told them and they were just chuckling.

“ We’re here..” I heard Young Saeng said as he open two large doors in front of us and there were five person there staring at us.

“ What are you doing here..!!” one of them suddenly appear in front of my with an angry expression.

“ Here to take care of you..” I said quietly because he was creepy and scary.

“ Leto of The Howling Wolves, I hate that place. You’re from that side of the clan huh?” he asked again.

“ Hyung Jun, enough, she’s not going to do anything like how your mum does, she’s sent by the queen to take care of you..” Young Saeng said.

“ I don’t need anyone to take care of me, I’m old enough to take care of myself..” he said flying back to his seat on the third height of the class.

“ Yah, who are you to talk to her that way? You’re also from the same place then why do you hate it so much?” Riza suddenly spoke up and I was pulling onto her.

“ Stop talking..~~” I whined.

“ Kim Hyung Jun, if you talk that way again you’re going to regret it, apologize to her now..” I heard one of the female members said.

“ Noona..”

“ Now..!” the girl said again.

“ Sorry..” Hyung Jun muttered.

“ Annyong Hasseyo, I’m Khrysalis, call me Khrys or unnie, she’s Gab, he’s Kim Hyung Jun, the one you’re going to take care off, he’s Jung Min and he’s Jae Joong the one you’re going to take care of...” Khrys explained.

“ Princess Khrys..” me and Riza bowed down greeting her the vampire way.

“ Call me noona, I don’t mind. Let’s go back to the rooms, we’ll lead you there..” Khrys unnie got up form her seat and flew down with her abilities.

As we were getting out of the room when Jung Min suddenly appear in front of us blocking the door. I went left and he blocked left and when I went right he blocked right.

“ Yah what do you want?” Riza yelled at him.

“ Where is Kyoung Mi?” he glared straight into my eyes.

“ She’s at the palace with the queen.” I said quietly.

“ Why did you take her away from us?” I sense anger in his voice and it was icy cold, for the first time in my life I was so afraid of someone, he has the same looks as Kyoung Mi and the Queen.

“ Mianhe, it was orders from the queen I said quietly and I felt tears on my cheeks and I kept looking down not wanting him to see my weak side.

“ Enough, Jung Min ahh, let’s go..” Hyung Jun said pulling Jung Min aside.

“ Khamsahamnida..” I said softly.

“ Don’t think I was trying to help you, I want you out of my sight..” Hyung Jun said coldly walking away with Jung Min.

“ Don’t mind those guys, they’re not in a very good mood these few days..”

“ That doesn’t mean that they could act that way, what flower prince are they? I just cant believe the females back at the palace actually bought that guy’s magazine and drool over him..” Riza was being so talkative and annoying I couldn’t stand it.

“ So you’re taking care of me?” Jae Joong asks Riza and she just nodded.

This is going to be a hard task, taking care of them without Kyoung Mi princess, especially that Kim Hyung Jun, what am I going to do with him, I guess I’ll just have to do it the hard way.

KYOUNG MI’S SIDE.

“ They’re doing great but Kim Hyung Jun hates her, Otoke..?” I said looking at the crystal ball in my mother’s room. It’s the place where she keeps track of where ever I go.

“ Umma, can I talk to Hyung Jun for a while?” I asked and she just nodded so I just focus on Hyung Jun’s mind and finally got through onto to his and started yelling at him.

“ YAH! KIM HYUNG JUN IF YOU TREAT JOELLE UNNIE THAT TYPE OF ATTITUDE AGAIN I’M GOING TO KILL YOU..!!”


Hyung Jun’s POV

“ YAH! KIM HYUNG JUN IF YOU TREAT JOELLE UNNIE THAT TYPE OF ATTITUDE AGAIN I’M GOING TO KILL YOU..!!” I heard Kyoung Mi’s voice suddenly popping up on my mind.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, you know I hate Leto of The Howling Wolves, why did you sent her again?”

“ She’s not like your mother, cooperate with her until Hyun Joong oppa and I gets back. Do it for me..” she said and I lost her.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, Kyoung Mi..” I called in my thoughts.

“ ..!!” I said out loud.

“ Waeyo?” Jung Min asks, I forgot that we were in the same room practicing out skills.

“ Kyoung Mi..” I replied him.

“ What about her?”

“ She wants me to cooperate with that Joelle girl until she and hyung gets back.” I said practicing to lift myself up. I can only fly bit not lift my self up and stay in one position while Jung Min was practicing how to freeze the water and every object. Only Kyu hyung has the strongest ability to do that and same goes to Young Saeng hyung.

“ Aaarrgghhh..!!” I bang on the table in front of me when I fail lifting myself up for the twentieth times. It’s either I fall back down or move to the other side or turn round and round.

“ That’s not how you do it..” I heard Joelle’s voice from behind me and she was floating in mid air and she was very stable. The only ability I need to polish up and she mastered it.

“ What do you want?” I asked her suddenly remembering what Kyoung Mi had said.

“ Do that again..” she said lowering herself down then walk up beside me.

“ What?”

“ Float yourself up in the air..” she said and I tried but failed again and this time it was Jung Min’s turn to throw a tantrum.

“ Aiishh..!!!” he yelled because he only got the things halfway done. The water was half frozen but the upper half was still in liquid state.

“ Yah concentrate!!” Khrys noona came into the room and smack Jung Min on his head.

“ You too..” Joelle said to me and we started practicing.

End Of POV

Kyoung Mi’s SIDE.

“ Oppa, I’m bored..!” I went into Yunho’s room and he was playing with Junsu oppa on the dance machine.

“ Wanna dance?” Junsu asked me while choosing songs.

“ Sure, I wanna beat Yunho oppa..” I said.

“ He’s the masters of it, have you ever played this before?” Junsu ask again.

“ No but I’m sure I can beat him..” I said getting up onto the dance step.

We started playing and I ended up beating Yunho oppa 10-0, in expert stage..

“ I’m done playing bye. Junsu oppa, I wanna talk to you outside..”

We were outside and Yunho oppa was not happy with the results and he was playing like a mad man inside.

“ What is it you want to ask?”

“ I wanna know who the pure blood is in this family. Jae Joong is not, I’m obviously not and Yunho oppa is absolutely not, he’s half human, then is it you?”

“ I’m not sure, I cant feel anything and mother said it’s not me so it’s either you or Jae Joong…”

“ Aisshh oppa, it’s useless asking you.!!” I said leaving to my mother’s room.

I was going to knock on the door but I heard my mother’s conversation with someone inside so I decide to come back later but something caught my attention.

“ … a pure blood, a part of our family. Don’t be too obvious just take care of them..” I heard my mother’s voice.

“ Don’t let them get out and bring them back as soon as possible..” I heard another voice, I quickly hid myself as I saw one of the servants walk out of the room.

“ Pure blood? A part of our family? Jae Joong, Junsu and Me? Who is it?” I couldn’t get those questions out of my head.