My mother is a what??

Betrayed

Chapter 6

Kyoung Mi’s POV

“ I wanna talk to you later. It’s about your parents..” he whispered and I just nodded.


“ Alright class, I want a full form essay of what I was saying just now. Two days and I want a full report of 3000 words. Get it..?”

 

“ 3000? Yah you’re trying to kill us is it?” Hyun Joong asked.

 

“ No I’m not and you guys aren’t easy to kill okay. Last touch up..”

 

“ When is the blood pack formed??” I asked and Gabriella was still looking at me confused.

 

“ It’s was formed on 4th June 2010.” Hyung Jun answered.

 

“ Who is the master vampire that could cure another vampire easily?”


“ Jung Min’s grandfather, Park Ming Lee” Young Saeng answered.

 

“ Who is the head of the Vampire clan?”

 

“ Yong Ji Hwan from the South..” Jung Min answered.

 

“ When did the war broke out between Vampires and Vampire Hunters?”

 

“ 1897 to 1930” Kyu Jong answered.

 

“ It’s left with Hyun Joong and Gabriella. You should know the answer of this. It’s easy, who ever got it will get to go with 3000

 

words while the loser has to do 3500 words.” I said and both of their mouths were wide open.

 

“ Who is the pure blood of the Vampire clan?”

 

“ Heo Young Saeng..!” Hyun Joong quickly answered and his voice was loud enough to cover Gabriella’s voice. Gabriella started whining at Kyu Jong.

 

“ Oppa..” she cling onto his arms again. Kyu Jong started to swing his arms off her.

 

“ Last question and if you still can’t answer it it’s going to be 3500 and stop pulling onto Kyu Jong oppa’s arm. It’s going to come off if you continue to do that.”

 

“ Name me three Vampire clans from the North..” I asked her, I just asked her ten minutes ago and she’s looking at me as if I’ve not teach them that.

 

“ Can I answer?” Kyu Jong asked.

 

“ No you can’t, this is only for her..” I said.

 

“ Errmm, Thanatos of Slovenia, Leto of The Howling Wolves and errmm… What’s the last one?” she asked innocently.

 

“ I don’t know. It’s for me to know and for you to find out..” I answered back.

 

“Boreas of The Mountain Ash, aiishh what’s in your brain? Is your brain only filled with Kyu Jong’s image and name??” Jung Min knocked on her head.

 

“ alright then, 3500 for Gab and the others 3000. Class dismiss..” I said.

 

“ Unnie, how can you do that??” she was whining.

 

“ It’s your fault for not listening to class. I think I should separate your class hmm..??”

 

“ araso, araso, 3500 then..” she pout.

 

“ Fifteen minutes break, be back here by 11.15pm and get ready for Mathematics..”

 

“ Yes princess..” Jung Min said walking out. Gab continues on clinging onto Kyu Jong’s arms not letting him go. Kyu Jong was trying to hide from her but he failed for the thousand times.


“ What about my parents?” I asked walking over to the window side.

 

“ Having fun with your new personality? A vampire?” he let out a fake chuckle.

 

“ Straight to the point, What about my parent?” I was practically yelling at him already. Ever since I became one of them my temper had changed into an impatient person and I get angry easily.

 

“ They’re going to…” he was stuttering.

 

“ They’re going to accept you as a vampire..” we heard someone from the door saying.

 

“ Wae??”

 

“ That’s because your mother is one of the strongest Pure blood vampire there is before this guy here. She was killed when you were ten but your father is just a normal person yet he was a vampire hunter but he fell in love with your mother so he decide to stop hunting vampire and eventually they got married. After the Vampire Master found out, they were angry at their daughter marrying to a hunter. They were the one who killed your parents and the parents you owned now were just your foster parents. They’re also vampires but non pure bloods. On the day you were born, they found out you’re also a pure blood vampire but a dangerous one. When you grow up you’ll hunt down everyone like a beast, unlike the guys out there. Calm and good vampires so your mother had to give up her power just to suppress the pure blood forming in you and she turned you into a normal human being like your father. The masters were flustered when they found out. Five years ago when you were bitten by Min Hui, you were going to be turned into a pure blood like your mother but Jung Min’s grandfather, Park Ming Lee had suppress you with his powers casting a spell on you. He used Jung Min’s blood to put you into deep sleep so when you woke up you’ll be back to a human. It’s also another reason why you survived the spell casted on you with the bite of Jung Min and having your own blood. That’s all he wanted to explain all along. He was forced to keep it a secret from you, a promised he made with your real parents. Darn that was long..” Khrysalis complained.

 

“ How did you even get all these information unnie?”

 

“ Because I work for the Vampire masters, the only Princess in the Heo family duhh..”

 

“ You’re such a busy body..” Jung Min said behind us.

 

“ Yah, I am not okay..” Khrysalis said.

 

“ so now you know your past, now you know the reason why I didn’t want to release you from the spell..??” Young Saeng asked holding onto my shoulders.

 

“ So what am I now? My mother’s a pure blood; my dad’s a normal person. Aiishh complicated. It’s all in the past. I don’t care anymore. I’m hungry.”

 

“ Here you go..” Kyu Jong oppa came in throwing me a box of chocolates.

 

“ khamsahamnida oppa..” I said and Kyu Jong oppa just wink at me.

 

“ baby girl can I have one?” Hyung Jun came up to me asking for a chocolate with his big round eyes.

 

“ sure baby oppa..” I said throwing one into his mouth but half way flying into his mouth but suddenly water was splashed onto the chocolate and it freezes up making it an ice sculpture holding onto a chocolate. It was the job of Hyun Joong with the water and Kyu Jong freezing it.

 

“ Hyung..” Hyung Jun whined and he was pouting at me.

 

“ I can’t help you this time..” I said.

 

“ I’ll help you..” Jung Min said.

 

“ Khamsahamnida hyung, you’re the best..” Hyung Jun hugged Jung Min and sticking his tongue out to Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong. Jung Min started to melt the ice covering the chocolate but when we were watching it melt slowly it suddenly melted all of it. The chocolate was also melted mixing with the water on the ground.

 

“ opps, mianhe..” Jung Min started laughing.

 

“ I knew he wouldn’t be so kind helping Hyung Jun..” Khrysalis unnie said.

 

“ Young Saeng hyung!!!” Hyung Jun pout at Young Saeng.

 

“ Araso, stop playing at let that baby eat his chocolate so we could get on with our class..” Young Saeng said sitting down on his big chair. I threw another one into his mouth but half way into his mouth it flew over to Young Saeng’s mouth and he was chewing on it happily smiling at Hyung Jun.

 

“ Oppa, you guys are being too harsh on baby oppa..” I said hugging Hyung Jun oppa.

 

“ Kyoung Mi’s the best..” he said as I fed him another chocolate making sure non of them made fun of him again.
 

“ Mathematics now. I’ll give you an easy questions and you have to calculate it mentally araso..??” I asked them, now Khrysalis unnie was joining us and all of them just nodded.

 

“ what is 3350 + 240 + 409 + 2405 add all of it together and times it by 0..” I said quickly.

 

“ 0..” Young Saeng said immediately leaving all of the others in awe.

 

“ Hyung how did you know it was 0??” Jung Min asked still calculating with his fingers.

 

“ Are you guys stupid or what? Didn’t you hear the last sentence? Add all of it together and time it by 0. What even numbers get times by 0 is going to be 0..” Young Saeng said shaking his head at the others.

 

“ aiishh Kyoung Mi ahh, why are you like that???” Hyun Joong asked.

 

“ araso next, give me the prime numbers between 3500 to 4500..” I asked and Khrysalis unnie was next to answer.

 

“ The probability of getting red balls out of 8 green balls and 1 blue ball and total of 15 balls.?”

 

“ 6 out of 15..” Jung Min answered.

 

“ araso, turn to your text book page 350 and start doing those exercise..”

 

“ Algebra?? No, no no no..!!” Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong were crying due too 500 questions of Algebra.

 

“ Who ever finished first in 4 hours will get a reward..” I said and they immediately started on their work.


I was joining them with the work so I also have 500 algebra to do which includes factorizing, expanding, inequality and other solutions. I was at question 350 when I heard banging. It was the sound of Jung Min, Hyung Jun, Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong banging their heads on their table. They were going crazy from the questions. I told them if they continue to bang their head, I’ll send their head straight to the brick, they immediately stopped and continue with their work.
 

Around 2am I finished all the 500 questions and after checking the answers from behind the book, it got all correct so I close everything and stare at them. Khrysalis unnie was lying on the table while doing it; Gab was scratching her head which I knew she was stuck on either one of the questions, Jung Min, Hyung Jun and Hyun Joong was going crazy and they’ve already taken five packs of blood and pouring water onto their head, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng was already half asleep. I had to do something so I talk to them with in my mind control.

“ Park Jung Min you get serious” I glared at Jung Min talking to him in my thoughts, he immediately sprung up sitting straight smiling innocently at me and I gave him a smile back.

 

“ Kim Hyung Jun and Kim Hyun Joong 5000 more questions to go if you continue your laziness..” I talk to them through my thoughts again and they immediately fall of the chair glaring at me.

 

“ 5000? You crazy?” Kim Hyun Joong thought back to me and I just smile at him.

 

“ Yes princess..” Hyung Jun smile climbing back onto his chair.

 

“ Khrysalis and Gab sit up straight!” I look at them and they immediately sat up straight.

 

“ Young Saeng and Kyu Jong, you better wake up..!!” I thought to them and they woke up straight.

 

“ I hate it when you do that! It gives me the creeps..” Kyu Jong thought back shivering.

 

“ Alright then, five more minutes!” I said out loudly.

 

“ What? Already?” Young Saeng said checking his watch.

 

“ What number are you in Gab?”

 

“ 250..” she answered back.

 

“ Khrysalis?”

 

“ 449”

 

“ Kyu Jong?”

 

“ 349”

 

“ Jung Min?”

 

“ 300”

 

“ Hyun Joong?”

 

“ 498. can I finish?”

 

“ No excuse. Hyung Jun?”

 

“ 490”

 

“ Young Saeng?”

 

“ I’m done an hour ago..” he answered and I just smile at him.

 

“ Yah hyung, why are you so anxious when Kyoung Mi said it was five more minutes? Aiishh..” Jung Min complained.

 

“ For fun..”

 

“ araso, complete it as a homework. We’ll have Chemistry next. Get your text books ready and ready for some notes..” I said and they were yawning due to the boredom.

 

“ I’ll make it fun, get to the lab. Let’s go..” I said and led them to the lab. I had everything ready while they were doing their Math.

 

“ Oppa, oppa..” Gab said happily hoping beside Kyu Jong holding his arms again.

 

“ let me go. Aiishh you’re really stubborn.” Kyu Jong sat onto the chair lifeless.

 

“ I wanna be pair with you..” Gab said in a baby voice almost crying tone.

 

“ Araso, araso..!” Kyu gave in because he was afraid of girls crying.

 

“ YAY..” Gab immediately change her expression.

 

“ I’ll be with you oppa..” Khrysalis said to Hyun Joong because she knew he needed help on his chemicals mixing unlike the things he burned in his previous experiment.

 

“ I’ll take Young Saeng. He’ll help me..” I said leaving Jung Min and Hyung Jun together.

 

“ I don’t wanna be with him. He’ll kill me with the chemicals..” Hyung Jun pouted.

 

“ no choice. Let’s get started. Go with Ethanol methane forming colourless gas.” I said and they immediately got started and Young Saeng started mixing solutions beside me, Khrysalis helping Hyun Joong with which chemicals to use, Kyu and Gab were getting along well as for Jung Min and Hyung Jun they were forever bickering.

 

“ Yah you! Give me that? You wanna kill us is it??” Jung Min yelled at Hyung Jun.

 

“ I’m not killing you, just mixing stuffs..”

 

“ You don’t have a brain huh? You’re not suppose to mix Methane with aqueous bromine..!!” Jung Min yelled at him.

 

“ Who says so. Let me have the thongs. You wanna burn me is it?”

 

“ Stop mixing it..!” Jung Min said trying to reach for the test tube. Young Saeng couldn’t stand their forever bickering he immediately shut off the fire from their Bunsen burner and put the test tube onto the stand with his powers.

 

“ I told you not to fight right?” I said with a grin.

 

“ Oh ..!!” We heard Gab yelled and she was tripping over the stool and Kyu Jong got hold of her and fell with her. They both landed on the ground and it was an amazing scene we all couldn’t hold back out laughter. The whole lab burst into voice of laughing.

 

“ Otoke Gab???” Khrysalis was shocked and I tried helping her up.

 

A/N SORRY. I'm bad in serious fics, so I just have to add funny things into it~~ hope you'll like it and give me comment. I have no time to edit this~ So sorry for typo and grammar mistake... Please comment and subscribe~~ <3