I don't love You

Betrayed

So sorry for the short short chapters girls, I'm kinda running out of time so might as well post a very short chapter first.~~

Chapter 8


Kyoung Mi’s POV


“ OPPA!!!” I yelled once I reached the lab. I almost faint when I saw the mess.


“ Oppa, what did you do? We’re only gone for a few minutes and you’ve made a huge mess..?” Gab said.

 

" WOW, THE LAB IS STILL IN ONE PIECE? Only messier..~~" Kyu oppa said.

 

" You think we blew off the whole lab???" Hyung Jun oppa asked.

 

" You're still talking? YAH, WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN.??" I yelled.

 

“ YAH! What the heck happen??” Young Saeng yelled and since he hates messy and dirty, he almost blew up his mind there, I had to calm him down to prevent him from breaking anything again.

 

“ Hyung, it’s definitely not my fault this time..” Jung Min was the first to cover his from getting scolded by Young Saeng.

 

“ Then what happen..??” Kyu asked.

 

“ Khrysalis, didn’t I told you too take good care of them while I’m gone??” I asked Khrys.

 

“ It’s not my fault, it was the double HJ..!” Khrys was saving herself too.

 

“ What did you two do? We heard explosion from far away and this mess??” Young Saeng said.

 

“ anni, maknae said he wanted to do an experiment so he wanted to see if Potassium tied inside a plastic bag with water would explode in a mud..” Hyun Joong said wiping off mud from his eyes.

 

“ Did you get your answers now?? Look at this mess. Mud exploded everywhere and the whole lab’s covered with mud…” I asked Hyung Jun.

 

“ I said not to put in water but hyung insist we put some in.” Hyung Jun blamed Hyun Joong and both of them started bickering again.

 

“ When they tried it out we were trying to stop them but they insist so me and Jung Min went out to avoid getting messy. This is what happen.” Khrys said.

“ otoke..?? if the principal sees this he’s going to kill me for sure..” I almost faint, the mess from the mud covering a 50 square

feet room will take forever!

 

“ it’s okay, I have an idea..” Young Saeng said holding onto me.

 

“ What are you thinking of? You wanna clean this mess off??” Gab asked.

 

“ Nope, four of them are going to do it. I don’t care if the sun rises, they can only return to the dorm once they finish cleaning everything!” Young Saeng glared at them.

 

“ Hyung, we didn’t..” Jung Min said but didn’t continue as he saw the look on Young Saeng’s face.

 

“ Great, I’ll bring cakes over for dinner..” Kyu smirked.

 

“ oppa, why do I have to do it??” Khrys asked.

 

“ because you didn’t take care of them.” Young Saeng said walking away.

 

“ I’ll be back, make sure you clean every single spot!” I said following behind Kyu Jong.

 

“ Kyu oppa, Jung Min oppa has to attend his modeling show at 4.30am until 5.30am, we’ll let him off early then??” I told Kyu Jong.

 

“ De, we’ll see if the place is clean enough. You can do it can’t you? Why didn’t you clean the place up? Your powers are strong enough to do that..” he asked.

 

“ Where’s Gab and Young Saeng?” I asked changing the topic.

 

“ They’ve return back first, answer me..” Kyu oppa said.

 

“ Eeermm, yeah I can do that, but not now.” I said trying to avoid the question he asked.

 

“ Really, trying breaking the glass over there..” he said pointing to the glass on the table.

 

“ There’s no reason for me to break it right?” I asked again.

 

“ Break it now..” he demanded. I concentrate on crashing the glass but it took longer than it was suppose to be done, by the time I managed to crash the glass, I tasted blood in my mouth. I was coughing and blood was smeared onto my palms.

 

“ , again..” I muttered.

 

“ If I didn’t notice, you’re going to hide it from us?” Kyu was angry because I was keeping things from them.

 

“ there’s nothing big. Really, it’s just normal right..” I asked him flashing him a smile to calm him.

 

“ Sit down, this is serious. I knew you wont make it through the spell that easily..” Kyu was in a much calmer tone now.

 

“ Wae? What’s going on?”

 

“ You had not turn into a full time vampire yet, you’re still half a human and the vampire side of you is taking over the strength of your heart, it can kill you anytime, why didn’t you say so when you’re not feeling well?” Kyu asked.

 

“ I’m fine oppa, I’m fine. Don’t worry, let’s go to bed, I bet you’re tired..” I said pushing Kyu Jong into his room.

 

“ But, I’ve got to tell hyung..” he protested.

 

“ He’ll figure it out himself.” I said walking away.
 

I walk into Young Saeng’s room and found him standing near the window looking out and staring deep into the night life. It seems as if he has got lots of thoughts buried inside him wanting to be released.
 

Young Saeng’s POV
 

I walk back into my room but I didn’t feel like sleeping at all so I walk towards my wall length window to look at the night life. I’ve always wondered what are the things I’ve missed out during the day. Birds, sunlight, laughter, children playing in a park most importantly Rainbow. I hate my life, living as a vampire having to miss all those. Even the simple confession I couldn’t say it out.
 

I was standing there a while looking at the lights from the whole Seoul.


“ Break it now..” I heard Kyu Jong command and there was anger in his voice. Immediately I knew what was going on, he was forcing Kyoung Mi to break the glass, I’d sense some difference in Kyoung Mi’s powers but I decide to let it go but continue observing her from her side. The kiss earlier didn’t mean anything because all I wanted to do was check her powers for her. As expected, after crashing the glass, she started coughing blood.

 

“ I knew this would be happening..” I whispered.

 

“ Hyung, did you see what happened??” Kyu Jong was speaking to me with his mind.

 

“ De, I’ve figured it out earlier.” I replied him.

 

“ What are we going to do?” he asked.

 

“ Did you forget what her mother taught us? Only way to help her is to let her drink the blood of the once that truly loves her.” I answered.

 

“ Hyung, that’s you. You love her right, ever since her mother left us, you’ve fallen in love with her, hyung, you have to safe her..” Kyu Jong told me.

 

“ I do not have those feelings toward her, I’ve only treated her as my sister and nothing more..”

 

“ What about that kiss earlier? She could clearly feel that kiss you gave her earlier..”

 

“ that kiss was nothing, I kissed her only because I had to do it to see what’s wrong with her..” I replied coldly.

 

“ Then I know who can help her. Jung Min!” he replied and immediately got off. I couldn’t talk to him anymore because he’d block off his mind.
 

After a while, Kyoung Mi came into my room and she hesitates for a moment before walking towards me.

 

“ What are you doing in here??” I asked her coldly.

 

“ Just wanted to check on you. Not sleeping yet?”

 

“ Do I really love her as a sister or a woman!” I asked myself in my thoughts and I decided to try it out.

 

“ Not yet..” I said pulling her on her waist and pin her body onto mine.

 

“ What are you doing?” she asked wanting to break free from my grasps.

 

“ Nothing..” I said leaning forward and gave her a deep kiss. She keep moving and I did not let her go.

 

“ Let me go..” she said and I finally let her go.

 

“ What do you feel??” I asked her.

 

“ I felt disgusted, this kiss was different, there was no feelings in it, you were cold and filled with hatred!” she yelled at me.

 

“ That’s the point, stop having your hopes up on me..” I smiled at her.

 

“ I HATE YOU!” she yelled at me and Jung Min and Kyu Jong was the first to ran into my room.

 

“ What happen??” Jung Min held tightly onto Kyoung Mi who was breaking down in tears.

 

“ Nothing much, I was just making sure of her feelings..” I said.

 

“ What did you do?” Kyu Jong was also worried about Kyoung Mi.

 

“ I kissed her, and Kyu Jong ahh, I think I couldn’t save her, I don’t love her..” I replied him walking back to the window.

 

“ Hyung, you’re being selfish, you shouldn’t had given her hopes if you don’t even have a single feelings on her, I should have had her for myself but because you’re my hyung and also the pure blood prince, I have up on her for not betraying you! Now that I’ve got a chance, I’m not letting it go!” Jung Min said angrily with Kyoung Mi still in his embrace. Kyoung Mi couldn’t stand it anymore as she wasn’t feeling right, she fainted there in my room.

 

“ Get her out of my room, I don’t wanna take care of her. I’m taking my rest, so get out..” I answered them walking back to my bed.
 

“ Carry her to my room, I’ll take care of her..” Jung Min replied.


JUNG MIN’S POV
 

“ Hey baby, wake up, are you okay??” I was getting worried.

 

“ Jung Min ahh, you got to go, you’re having a modeling show at 4.30 till 5.30am..” Kyu Jong told me.

 

“ Hyung, how can I go now. Kyoung Mi’s in this kind of state, it’s impossible that I leave her..” I said then someone came into my room and we could sense that it was someone from a higher state, a pure blood, impossible.

 

“ A pure blood? Impossible.” Kyu Jong looks at me, we both turned around and we were looking at a woman who is impossible to be here.
 

Hyun Joong’s POV
 

“ , she’s here?” I said loudly.
 

Hyung Jun’s POV
 

“ Holy crap, is she even alive??” I asked looking at my hyung.
 

Young Saeng’s POV
 

“ Finally she’s back here..” I smile.
 

Gab’s POV
 

“ Who is that? How come there’s a strong tension between us..?” I wondered to myself.

 

“ A pure blood? Impossible, other that Young Saeng oppa, who else??” I was afraid that I'll be seeing someone I wouldn't want to see and it wasn’t Kyoung Mi unnie either.
 

Khrysalis’s POV
 

“ The queen is here. Finally back here to see her daughter!!” I said to myself.
 

YOUNG SAENG’S FLASHBACK.
 

“ Young Saeng shii, I will not allow you to fall in love with my daughter!” the queen said to me.

 

“ I am not falling in love with her. I never did and I’ve promised you I’ll never do that no matter what..” I replied back.

 

“ Good, now that you’re not in love with her, I want you to let her suffer and keep her away from everyone she loves. No one should fall in love with her, she is the next one to be the queen of the Vampire Clans. I don’t want my plans to be ruin because of some freaks..”

 

“ Don’t worry my queen, I won’t” I replied but deep inside I was falling in love with her and the queen had noticed it and she started chanting some spells and I noticed it was the spell to put the walls up on my heart to prevent me from having any feelings towards her. I tried to stop her from doing that but my powers were not strong enough to block the pure blood queen’s powers.
 

END OF FLASHBACK~~


COMMENTS PLEASE..~~~