" Shut up or I'll Kill You "

Betrayed

Chapter 12

 

Kyoung Mi’s POV

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, wake up..” I heard someone calling me. I hate it when someone wakes me up from my sleep especially when all the things happened earlier.
“ Yah wake up..!” he yelled again.
“ WHAT??” I got angry and accidentally send him straight to the walls on my right with my powers.
“ OOHHH MY BONES..!” it was Jung Min oppa and Kyu Jong oppa standing in front of my bed laughing his heart out at Jung Min.
“ What do you want??” I ask them angrily.
“ Yah! Is that the way to treat your oppa??” Jung Min scolded me as he made his way back to my bed.
“ Mianhe, what is it? I’ve only slept for two hours..” I check my phone and it was only 7am and the sunlight is killing my eyes.
“ We’re going to the market to get some food wanna come??” Kyu oppa asked.
“ Market! It’s bright now and you expect a vampire to visit the market with the bright sunlight??” I stare at both of them.
“ Yeah, we’re different okay, we can stay under the sunlight..” Kyu oppa said still on whatever he’s drinking; it’s either blood or strawberry.
“ Oppa ahh, what are you drinking??” I asked as I was rubbing Jung Min oppa’s back.
“ Blood berry..” he winked at me.
“ Kyaa~~ I want some..” I stood on my bed jumping towards him grabbing the blood berry pack from him and gave him a peck on his cheeks.
“ Thanks oppa..” I said after kissing his cheeks.
“ I did not even say you could have it. You just snatched it from me..” he pouted.
“ Great, she greet you with a morning kiss but she sent me straight to the wall as a morning greetings..” Jung Min complained.
“ I told you not to wake her that way but you just wouldn’t listen..!!” Kyu said sticking out his tongue.
“ Okay oppa..” I move forward to give Jung Min oppa a kiss on his cheeks but that fellow turned around making me kiss his lips.
“ Oh my goshh.!!” I moved back hitting his shoulder.
“ Enough you two, if hyung saw that he’s going to send you through the wall not onto the wall.. Pali, let’s go..” Kyu pull me off from bed.

By the time I was done, Kyu and Jung Min oppa was already outside in the car waiting for me.
“ You’ve got to be kidding me!” I said when I saw them on the bicycle where three people get’s to ride on it. Those long bicycles where everyone gets to paddle it.
“ No way I’m going on that.! I’ll get sunburn..!” I said.
“ Yeah!!! Lunch’s on Jung Min later!” Kyu oppa said happily getting off the bicycle, more of a tricycle.
“ What are you guys doing?” I asked.

FLASHBACK.

“ Wanna do a bet for lunch later?” Jung Min asked Kyu.
“ On?”
“ We ride on the tricycle and see what Kyoung Mi’s reaction will be?” Jung Min said.
“ I bet she’s going to say, “ You’ve got to be kidding me!” as her first sentence and the second one is, “ No way I’m going out on that.! I’ll get sunburn..!” How bout you??” Kyu asked Jung Min.
“ I say she’ll follow us because she loves riding this..”
“ On, Lunch!” Kyu said and they waited for Kyoung Mi to come out.

END OF FLASHBACK.

“ Wuuuhooo…” Kyu said happily.
“ You are good!” I said laughing at them.
“ Car’s here. Let’s go, you know we’re going to be late then they’ll have nothing to eat!” Kyu oppa said and we got into the limo.
“ Why do we need a limo to the market anyway? It’s hilarious!” I complained.
“ We have nothing else to ride on okay! All the other cars were sent to maintenance.” Jung Min said.
“ Wake me up when we’re there..” I said going back to sleep. Inside the limo was dark and cool just the way I love it.
“ it’s going to be long because we need almost 2 hours to get to Seoul city from our MOUNTAIN TOP house! And an hour to get to the market..!” Jung Min complained.
“ I just don’t get why we need a mountain top house. It’s huge, good thing there’s class there or else we have to ride two hours to get to class and two hours back!!!” Kyu was next to complains.

=

THREE HOURS LATER

“ We’re here young masters..” I heard the driver said.
“ Oppa wake up..” I poke both of them and Kyu Jong was first to wake up.
“ Carrots!!” Kyu Jong yelled and Jung Min immediately woke up looking out of the window and glared at Kyu Jong.
“ Oh I’m sorry, get out now..” Kyu pretend to be sorry and yelled at Jung Min.

We got out and began searching for fish, crabs and other things we could find. We were walking by the riverside and Jung Min decides to play some prank on Kyu oppa wanting him to fall over into the sea.
“ HYUNG!” Jung Min oppa suddenly appear beside Kyu and me giving us a shock but Kyu oppa’s adrenaline cells weren’t working at all but his reflex action was way quicker than mine. I almost fell over but Kyu oppa turned around holding me and he gave a finger pointy push over to Jung Min making him fall into the sea himself. We were laughing so hard when we finally noticed what had happen. The water should be freezing as it is winter now.
“ Omo, otoke, the water must be freezing..” I said trying to sound concern but I could not stop laughing.
“ Mianhe, I didn’t mean to. It was your fault trying to scare me..” Kyu oppa laugh even louder.
“ Get me out of here..!!” Jung Min was yelling and immediately pull him out preventing him form freezing to death. Although a vampire should love that but it was way too cold for us.

We got Jung Min changed into new clothes and he was throwing us glares making us laugh even more.
“ YAH! Because of you my wallet’s gone and my phone’s dead!!! I just bought this yesterday and now it’s dead..! Yesterday Khrys threw me into the pool with my phone and now this!!” Jung Min oppa complained.
“ Araso, let’s go, lunch’s on me okay..” I said trying not to laugh..

 

Kyoung Mi's POV

 

“ Oppa hide your fangs okay, it’s always appearing when you open your mouth to eat..” I whisper.
“ This kid here is always like that…” Kyu oppa said not bother to look up at us while he continue to eat his gimchi pan-cake.
“ No worries, the boss here know that we’re not humans. He’s also one of them in fact he’s our masters..” Jung Min said.
“ Oppa, is that even edible??” I ask pointing onto Kyu oppa’s plate.
“ Yeah, it’s nice want some..” he ask feeding me some and I refuse to eat, it’s kinda weird.
“ Oppa, you’re a vampire and yet you’re eating garlic deep fry dumplings??” I look at Jung Min oppa.
“ How does everyone believes that vampires are afraid of garlic, those are just baby stories created by garlic sellers to increase their stock sales during the vampire season. Vampires love garlic okay. It’s delicious” Jung Min oppa was stuffing food into his mouth and I was yawning the whole time from the lack of sleep and waiting for my food.
“ What are you eating? How come it’s not here yet?” Jung Min oppa ask.
“ I don’t know, I ordered soup..” as I finish my sentence the waitress came up serving my soup.
“ Eat!” Jung Min oppa fed me some of his dumplings.
“ Eat!” Kyu oppa fed me his gimchi pan-cake and it's a mixture of both dumplings, garlic, pan-cake and gimchi, the worst food I've ever eaten.

“ BOO!!” we were shocked that someone suddenly appear behind us scaring us. Jung Min oppa almost fell off his chair.

“ HYUNG!” he yelled calming himself while putting his hands onto his chest.
“ You’re such a coward..” Young Saeng smacked his head.
“ When did you come? Did you use your powers again?” I ask looking at him, Hyun Joong oppa and Hyung Jun oppa. All of them were there staring at us.
“ Yeap, in fact, we only use three minutes this time from our home till here.” Hyung Jun said as if he was very proud of that.
“ We took three hours while you took three minutes! How many time have I told you not to use your powers??!” I smack his head.
“ Hyung also use their powers why didn’t you hit them..” Hyung Jun whined.
“ Oh yeah..” I asked smacking with my both hands to Young Saeng on my right and Hyun Joong on my left.

“ Ouch..” both of them yelped caressing their heads.
“ Hyung, bloody orange..” Hyun Joong called out.
“ I’ll pass..” Young Saeng said.
“ Hyung, deep fry garlic dumplings..” Hyung Jun was next to call out the same as Jung Min’s.

“ You horse, why didn’t you pick up your phone? It’s switched off..!” Young Saeng scolded Jung Min oppa.
“ Ask your lovely baby girl and your favourite Kyu Jongie..!!” Jung Min said glaring at us.
“ Hyung, he fell into the sea at the market..” Hyung Jun said scanning the menu not even bother to look at us while he talks.

“ How did you know?” Kyu oppa asked.
“ That’s because I told him a while ago..” I chuckled.
“ Yeah, his second phone which he only bought for three hours is now a present for the fishy..” I told them.
“ Jung Min hyung, you’re not planning to get a new phone again???” Hyung Jun asked.

“ I’m going to get waterproof wallet, waterproof phone, waterproof cash, waterproof cards, waterproof hair protector, waterproof pants, waterproof clothes, waterproof underwear, waterproof..”

“ Yah, there’s too much waterproof things you need, why don’t you get a waterproof of yourself instead!” Hyun Joong said.
“ Oppa, stop scolding him, he already had enough for the day.”
“ Kyoung Mi ahh…” Hyung Jun called onto me.
“ What??” I look up and he fed me with his dumplings.
“ Eat!” he said.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh..” Young Saeng was next.
“ Stop feeding me food..” I said and I did not look at him.
“ Who wants to feed you food, I was just calling you for fun..” he said and I smack him hard on his arms.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh..” Hyun Joong oppa was next and I turn over to his side and I felt his fingers poking onto my dimples.
“ Oppa, you’re mean..!”
“ No one told you to look at me..” he said drinking his bloody orange. Orange juice mixed with blood, Tasty….

“ Did you leave the girls at home?” Jung Min asks.
“ Yeap, they don’t wanna come out, they’re tired..” Young Saeng oppa told him.
“ Wae? You’re worried about Khrys??” Hyun Joong .
“ Anni, who wants to worry about her…” he denies and continue eating his dumplings.

“ What happen this morning? I heard a loud bang on the wall in Kyoung Mi’s room..” Hyung Jun asked.
“ Ask her!!” Jung Min glared at me.
“ What did you do again? How come everything happens to Jung Minnie..??” Hyun Joong oppa asks.

“ I told him not to wake Kyoung Mi up if she’s feeling annoyed but he did not listen and continue shaking Kyoung Mi so she got angry all of a sudden so he sent him straight towards the wall..” Kyu explained to them.
“ Jinja?? Hahahahahaha…” they burst out into laughter.
“ Even you got it..” Hyung Jun laughs.
“ Even?” all of them ask.
“ Yeah, I accidentally used my powers on Hyung Jun oppa sending him onto the concrete wall..” I said and they started laughing again.
“ Stop laughing, it’s going to be your turn soon..” Jung Min oppa pouts.

END OF KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ I thought you wanted to treat me for lunch??” Khrys suddenly appear beside Jung Min whispering into his ears as if she was a ghost or what.
“ Crap, you scare the heck out of me! Yah, if everyone does that I’m going to die young!!” Jung Min complained leaning onto Kyu Jong.
“ Where’s mine??” Khrys asked sitting next to him.
“ Yah move big ..” Jung Min said pushing Khrys aside.
“ You’re the one who has got a big . When did you see some horse having tiny ..??” she asked pushing him again.

“ Stop it unnie, we’re in public, what are you doing here??” Kyoung Mi asks her.
“ I decide to wake up so I came to join you guys..” she said scanning the menu.
“ Oppa, the usual..” she said to chef oppa.
“ Did you use your powers?” Kyoung Mi glared at her.
“ Anni, Alex send me here, 3 HOURS for goodness sake.!!!” She complained and suddenly she move aside away from Jung Minnie.
“ Waeyo? Why are you moving away from me..??” Jung Min looks to his left at Khrys.

“ OPPA!!!” Gabriella suddenly screams in a high pitch tone on Jung Min right and Kyu Jong left. Even Kyu Jong did not see that coming that he’s poking his ears.

“ Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh..” Kyu Jong was testing his hearing sense.
“ Annyong..” Gab said in a cute tone and sat on Kyu Jong’s right side.
“ I’m going to die young..!!” Jung Min complained as he was leaning on Khrysalis’s shoulder.

“ You’re not young, you’re 125!!” Young Saeng scolded him.
“ Oppa, bloody orange please..” Gab called to chef oppa.
“ so what made you join us??” Hyung Jun asked eating his third plate of Deep Fry Garlic Dumplings.
“ I’m bored. Jae Joongie oppa got lost around the house so I help him out and decide to join you guys..” she said.

While they were all chatting, Jung Min sudden turn left to check on whoever’s beside him then he return back to have his food then not a minute later, he turn right to check who was there to scare him. Not a minute later again, he turned left and right checking if anyone’s there.
“ Oppa, stop turning, you’re going to sprain your neck!!” Khrys smacked him.
“ I’m going to have heart attack if I don’t do that..” he replied.

Another minute passed and Jung Min tuned back again checking.
“ That’s weird, how come Jae Joong hyung did not appear??” Jung Min said turning back. He turned left again to check.
“ BOO!!!” Jae Joong scares him from the right making Jung Min jump from his seat leaning onto the wall two meters away from him.

“ I’m dying soon!!” he said knocking his head on the wall.
“ I really have to get my adrenalin cells kill!!!” he said still knocking his head on the wall.
“ Jung Min ahh, mianhe, I didn’t mean to scare you. Just that you were looking left and right I decide to play a joke on you..” Jae Joong said and we were still laughing.

Everyone calmed down and started eating and Jung Min was staring at us dazed out.
“ Everyone’s here so no one else! I can eat peacefully..” he said but as soon as he finishes talking, he pick out his last dumpling with his chopsticks then their driver suddenly appear on his right.
“ We have to go..” their driver said scaring Jung Min one more time sending his dumpling off sticking on the wall and Jung Min just stare at it on the wall as if he was paralyzed.
“ Oppa, are you okay???” Khrys was waving at him but there were no sense of reaction in him. He was just starring onto the empty wall.
“ Oppa, you scare him too much..!” Kyoung Mi said.
“ What did I do, whatever, get him back, the queen is sending her so-called-armies to search for you guys..” the driver said.
“ Get him, he’s under a temporary coma now. CARROTS!!” Young Saeng said and suddenly yelled at the word carrot.
“ OH MY GOD! HE’S DEAD!” Hyung Jun was hoping around their table as if he was happy that Jung Min’s in a completely dazed.
" Mal's dead! Mal's dead! Mal's dead!" Hyung Jun was singing to the words hoping around the table and he tripped over Khrys leg.
" Noona!!!" he yelled at Khrys.
" What? You were the one to kick my leg and you're yelling at me?" Khrys glared at him.
" Aiishh you!!" Hyung Jun said and he felt that he was bring lift off the gournd again.
" Mianhe, Soo sorry, I'll buy you the latest Samsung..~~" he said and Khrys put him down.
" Thanks Junnie.." she said smiling at him.
“ Carrots doesn’t work, let’s just carry him..” Kyu said. The carry Jung Min and he was so frozen that he did not even flinch and they were just carrying an ice block.
“ I’ll get Kyoung Mi back first, you guys stay together okay!” Young Saeng told the guys.
“ Okie dokey…” Hyung Jun said moving over to Young Saeng giving him a hug.
“ Hyung, bobo..” Hyung Jun said moving forward wanting to kiss Young Saeng.
“ Yah, move it..!” Young Saeng tried to push him away.
“ Araso..!” Hyung Jun said but when he moved away Young Saeng stood there looking at him then look at Hyun Joong.
“ Hyung, he touch my ..!” Young Saeng complained and all of them just laugh at them.
“ Muahahahaha..” Hyung Jun was happy and he immediately jumps into the car.

============

HALF AN HOUR LATER.

Kyoung Mi’s POV

“ Finally, we’re back!” I drop onto the lounge bar in the basement after returning with Young Saeng.
“ Hyung, Blood Berry please..” he called out to the chef.
“ I’ll have Blood Berry shake..” I said grabbing tortilla chips out from the other side of the bar table.
“ I’ll visit the toilet. Make sure you stay safe okay.!!!” Young Saeng oppa blab at me again.

I stared at the alcohols from the bar then suddenly I felt a pair of hand on my shoulder and slightly moving up towards my face. I then noticed immediately it wasn’t anyone of the members. I turned around immediately and I somehow lose my voice, I could not scream, yell or whatever!

“ Shut up or I’ll kill you right here!”