What's wrong with her?

Betrayed

Chapter 13.

 

“ Shut up or I’ll kill you right here!” it was the sound of a woman how could this be? I did not even sense her coming towards me.

“ Who are you?” I calm myself and manage to ask her.

“ Who am I is not important, let’s go..!” she said and she brought me back to a castle, mansion, dungeon? Where ever I was, it doesn’t look familiar with me, I was being tied with a shiny tiny string but it was strong enough to keep my hands together and no matter how I tried to break it, it wouldn’t. Each time I tried using my powers on it, the string will give out a sting all over my wrist. Even when I tried to communicate with the others, it’ll let out another painful sting as if someone was cutting my hands off.

“ Why are you covered up? Afraid that I’ll see who you are?” I asked because she was wearing a mask over her face but I could see that she was a beautiful piece of art, she has got a waist length, natural maroon curly hair, a slender waist and long slim legs.

“ it’s the order from the queen..” she answered me while leading me through a giant door through the hallway. The walls were designed with black wall papers and other things were dark red. It was the worst architecture designed I’ve ever seen then through another great big door and finally the person I most expected to see is sitting right in front of me. QUEEN OPHELIA!

“ Queen Ophelia, she’s here!” she bow down greeting the queen and I did not even bother to greet her.

“ So I see there’s a new way to greet someone who is your long time no see daughter ehh.??” I asked her with a happy tone.

“ Thank you Joelle..” she said smiling at the girl beside me.

“ Ohh so you’re name is Joelle?? Now can you untie me??” I ask and the queen nodded at her and she just uses her powers while looking at my tied wrist and the string immediately disappears.

“ What do you want from me?” I ask the queen angrily, I could not hold on any longer, I was frustrated at what she did to me and it was such a disgrace to the vampire family.

“ I want you to stay away from the pure blood..!” she said calmly.

“ Oh yeah, stay away from you, that’s what I’ve been doing all these while until you came up to me”

“ I was talking about Heo Young Saeng, the price and the only male pure flood from the Heo family..”

“ In what state do you have the rights to tell me to stay away from him huh? It’s my choice of who I wanted to live with, they were the once who took care of my when my parents died!”

“ I’m still alive unlike your worthless father, too bad he died early”

“ You’re a heartless mothers, I see you’re happy that your husband died early? How about your two other son? Yunho and Junsu? Does that ring a bell in your head of have you forgotten you have two other sons?” I was being rude to my own mother, all the servants who were standing beside had a pale expression and this was the first impression of me in front of them. The queen was still calm sitting there with a evil grin, I wish I could run towards her and make her vanish in front of me but my powers are locked up in this stupid place.

“ I did not kill them, what makes you think that I killed them?”

“ You were after my only brother Jae Joong! WAE?” I shouted at my last word making all the other servants twitched slightly.

“ You really want to know why? I’ll tell you why? It’s because of the five boys you were close with!”

“ What does this has got to do with them, they don’t even know who am I!”

“ oh yes they do, they knew it ever since you were born, did you forget, you’re only 20 where as the others are already 100+ years old?”

“ So why is my two other brother killed?”

“ Those two idiots offered their bloods to me when I was in my weakest state, they were caring for their mothers life and they’re not dead! That Jae Joong thought they were dead, did they found the bodies? No right?? They’re right here in this mansion. It’s already fifteen years since Jae Joong last saw them so he might get the wrong information” the queen said.

“ Oh so this is a mansion? I thought it was a grave yard..!!”

“ Mother, you call for us?” two guys suddenly pop their heads into the door looking at us and Joelle immediately retreat leaving us.

“ See your two brothers are fine! They’re not even near death!!” the queen said and I was getting way too confuse and I did not know what was going on.

“ Aaaaahhhhhh..!!! What the heck is going on? Care to explain??” I ask the queen again.

“ So you’re my little sister then?” one of the guys came over to me. He has got an arrogant personality, the way he spoke that one sentence.

“ Who are you?” I glare at him.

“ Don’t mind him, he’s always like that.. Hi, I’m Junsu..” the other one came up to me putting his arms out for a shake.

“ Hi..” I said taking his hands for a friendly hand shake.

“ Yah hyung!” he nudge Yunho’s arms.

“ Hello there..” he said and not bother to shake my hands.

“ YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO ARROGANT!!??” I suddenly yelled at him with my thunderous voice making him stare at me with his huge eyes.

“ I forgot to tell you guys, she’s a hot tempered one so Yunho ahh, better not play with her. I’ll take my leave then, you guys have fun, you’re not allow to leave this mansion until everything had been settled, you guys bring her around araso and not do anything or else I’m going to throw you into the dungeon for the rest of your life..” the Queen said and she disappear from her seat.

“ Let’s go, I’ll take you around the mansion” Yunho said.

“ I don’t like you!” Junsu said.

“ I never said I like you!” I replied.

“ I did not say you have not like me, I’m just saying I don’t like you” Junsu argue back and he still doesn’t know I’m the princess of arguments even Jung Min and Hyung Jun oppa lost.

“ I did not say that you have to tell me to like you and no one wants to know your opinion on me..” I answer back.

“ I’m just saying so that you know my impression on you!” he said.

“ Did I ask for your impression on me?” I argue back.

“ Yah you!!!” he said then sighed to calm him self.

“ HAH! Cant beat me huh!” I said and Yunho was laughing looking at us argue.

“ Are you sure he’s my brother?” I ask Yunho.

“ Of course he is, he’s just a little weird and he’s a different vampire from us..”

“ Yeah I can see that, an arrogant, heartless, hateful vampire..” I said glaring at Junsu.

“ You’re a spoiled brat..!” he scolded me.

“ YAH DID YOU FORGET MY PARENTS PASSED AWAY! Who could have spoiled me???!!!” I yelled at him.

“ Okay, okay, you win, don’t need to shout!” he said giving up and I just chuckled.

“ No, he don’t need blood to live but he has got those fangs so he’s considered as a vampire so he’s from our father side of the family..”

“ No wonder..!”

“ Here’s your room, it’s next to ours so just press this two buttons and we’ll be right over and the other button is when you need the servants they’ll be here a second later you pressed it, they’re using their abilities so don’t worry..” Yunho explained.

“ Okay then, mind telling me what’s going on now? Why can’t I leave? The others should be worried sick..”

“ Don’t worry about them..” Junsu said turning the 62” plasma TV on in my room.

“ Why don’t the queen let me get close to the others especially Heo Young Saeng?”

“ That’s because once you fall for him, the masters will be coming after you and after the other day when he kissed you in front of mother, she sense that you were falling for him that’s why she sent Joelle to get you. The masters of the clan members are searching for you trying to kill you but yet you’re mother’s only pu…” Junsu explained but Yunho cut him off halfway.

“ Enough talking. Shut up will you..!” Yunho

“ You keep quiet..!!” I walk over to the intercom and pressed on the button which has a label Kitchen.

“ Yes Young Mistress Kyoung Mi?” a lady voice came through.

“ Can you get some food up here??” I asked.

“ Right away Young Mistress Kyoung Mi..” after I ended it, I heard knocking on my room door and it was Joelle again.

“ Your food Young Mistress Kyoung Mi??” she ask and I look at her in awe.

“ Uhhmm, yeah stuff it into his mouth..!” I said pointing to Yunho.

“ This..” she was hesitating.

“ I’m just kidding, leave it there..” she left it there and went out.

“ As you were saying? I’m her only what??” I ask Junsu.

“ Nothing, I’m just saying you’re her only daughter..” he said.

“ Oh kay then..~~” I said slumping back onto the couch in the middle of the guys. I close my eyes and think back of whatever things had happen and trying to digest what ever they had told me.

 

 

YOUNG SAENG’S POV

 

“ Kyoung Mi ahh..” I walk back into the lounge from the bathroom but she’s not there and her juice is not even finished.

“ Where’s Princess Kyoung Mi??” I ask one of the servants.

“ They took her away. We could not get near them because one of the guards of the queen and set them in a strong shield, non of us could get them…”

“ , I knew it..” I quickly called the others telling them what happened and they immediately rushed home.

 

“ Hyung, where is she?” Jung Min ran into the house panicking.

“ they got her! Let’s get to the mansion and get her back” I told them and immediately we set off to the mansion.

“ Hyung, is this a mansion or a haunted castle??” Hyung Jun creep behind Jung Min hiding behind him.

“ Why are you such a coward? It’s such a disgrace to have you in the vampire family!” Jung Min hit his head.

“ You two stop it immediately!” I yelled at them making them shut up, we were having a hard time getting into the mansion. Even with our powers we still could not get into it. The queen had used her powers to shield the whole mansion even I could not break it off.

“ What now? Even with our powers bond together we couldn’t get in..” Khrys said.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, where are you?” I concentrate deep in my thoughts hopefully I could get through.

 

End of POV

 

Kyoung Mi’s side.

 

“ They’re here..” Yunho said.

“ Finally, I though they wouldn’t make an appearance..” Junsu said.

“ Who’s here?” I just woke up from my sleep and they were talking about stuff I couldn’t understand.

“ Your friends, they couldn’t get into the mansion, it’s shielded and protected by mother’s powers.” Junsu replied.

“ Can I at least talk to them?” I ask.

“ Concentrate and you might get a chance to talk to them..” Yunho said walking out with Junsu behind him.

“ Concentrate? What did he meant by that?”

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, where are you?” I suddenly heard some voice in my head.

“ What was that” I thought and started concentrating like what Yunho told me.

“ Unnie, where are you?” I heard it again.

“ Gab,” I whispered and continue concentrating and finally I got through the powers the queen had created around the mansion.

“ Gabbie…” I whisper in my thoughts.

 

Gab’s POV

 

“ Gabbie…” I head whispers coming from my thoughts and immediately I knew it was unnie.

“ Unnie..” I said out loud and the others were plastering me but I continue to concentrate on my mind again.

 

Gab’s thoughts.

 

“ Unnie, where are you?”

“ I’m locked up in the mansion, don’t worry, I’m safe in here..”

“ Jinja unnie, the queen did not do anything to harm you or whatever?”

“ Anni, she’s just shielding and preventing me from getting out, I’ll talk to you as soon as possible..”

“ Unnie, where are you going?”

“ I’m getting weaker, I could not use my abilities much, something’s very wrong with me these days, I keep getting weaker..”

“ Unnie, take good care…”

 

End of thoughts.

 

I lost unnie after a while because her side was getting weaker but I wasn’t because I was outside of the mansion and my abilities are under control.

“ So what did she say?” Jae Joong oppa ask.

“ She’s in there but the queen is preventing her from getting out, she’s getting weaker but she did not know why.” I explain to them what I just heard from unnie.

“ That’s because she’s lacking of blood again, she hasn’t been taking blood ever since, the last time she drank some was the day she turned into a vampire and the other days, she refused to take in..” Young Saeng oppa told us.

“ How did you know and why didn’t you tell us?” Hyun Joong oppa yelled at him.

“ You think I’m trying to keep it a secret? She did not want me to tell you guys, so what if I told you? Will you be able to help her? No, you will not give your blood to her like how selfish you were eight years ago. Belinda died because of your selfishness. I won’t want Kyoung Mi to get hurt because of you..” Young Saeng oppa shouted back. His eyes turned into pure red and pure evil and his fangs growing out, that’s what vampires become especially pure bloods when they get angry.

 

Belinda was Young Saeng oppa’s crush but Hyun Joong oppa had the first move to get her into his hands but some accident happens and Hyun Joong oppa refuses to safe her life because he was not willing to offer his blood to her, Young Saeng oppa wanted to give her but it might harm her life so Saeng oppa convinced Hyun Joong to give but he still refuses and that’s what made Belinda lost her life in front of our eyes.

 

We were all there to witness Belinda’s death, she slowly  became skinnier and pale then she just turn into ashes in front of our very own eyes. From that time onwards, both their relationship were getting worst but they had managed to solve it and not talk about it and until today, Saeng oppa said it again.

 

“ Oppa, calm down, you wouldn’t want unnie to see you like that, I’m sure they’ll treat her fine..” I convinced Young Saeng oppa to calm down and the others helped me calm Hyun Joong down.

“ Don’t worry Gabbie, they’ll be fine..” Kyu Jong oppa pat my side and we left the mansion going back to our own mansion.

 

 

Kyoung Mi’s POV

 

“ Why did you talk to them again?” the Queen suddenly appear beside me almost giving me a heart attack.

“ Yah, can you not use your abilities, there’s a door through my room okay…” I said putting my hands over my chest listening to my heart beat and slowly calm down.

“ Ohh, mianhe..” she then disappear and I heard knocks on my room door.

“ Come in..” I said and it was the Queen.

“ Queen Ophelia, what do you want?”

“ You did not answer my question..”

“ I only talk to Gabriella, I told them I’m fine so they would leave. How much longer should I stay here?”

“ until the masters had given up searching for you”

“ and how long is that?”

“ 200 years..” she said and my eyes almost popped out.

“ WHAT??”

“ I’m just kidding, it’ll take almost four to five months..”

“ Queen Ophelia!!” I yelled.

“ Yah, should I remove your screaming ability? I’m going to go deaf soon!!” she said.

“ Ohh mianhe…” I said softly.

“ So had your two bothers take your around the house?” she ask.

“ Anni, they took me straight to my room here and started playing with PS3 until now. Are you sure that Yunho my brother?? Junsu is okay but Yunho??” I ask staring at her.

“ Yes they are.. What is wrong with Yunho?” she asked me.

“ He’s so arrogant! He’s so cold blooded! He’s so aiishh I don’t know how to describe him.” I said in frustrations then suddenly the queen shouted in an ear piercing voice.

“ JUNSU AND YUNHO, YOU BETTER GET IN HERE IMMEDIATELY..!!” She screamed and both of them immediately pop into my room.

“ You call mother??” Junsu ask sitting beside me.

“ What’s up..??” Yunho ask slumping beside me making me their sandwich again.

“ You two..” the queen crossed her legs and point at the two of them.

“ Us??” both of them confused.

“ You!” she point at Yunho.

“ Me? Waeyo?”

“ Why did you fight with your sister??? Huh???” she walks towards him giving him a hard flick over his forehead, me and Junsu was laughing because of his reaction after receiving the pain.

“ What did I do??”

“ Do not fight with your sister again, you never know what her abilities might do, it might even do something that even I could not help you.”

“ Like what??” he ask and I immediately use my mind to float him up into the air just like how Khrys unnie use to fly Jung Min oppa across the house.

“ Yah let me down..” Yunho said and Junsu was laughing his heart out clutching onto his stomach.

“ I wanna try too..” Junsu said happily and I too tried lifting him up but halfway bringing him up I lose my powers sending them straight back onto the couch and I started coughing blood out.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, kwenchana??” the queen immediately stood up patting my back and I did not reply her but continue throwing out blood onto the pure white marble tiles.

“ Mother, what is going on with her?” Junsu ask filled with concern in his eyes.

“ She’s lacking of blood. When is the last time you take in some blood?” queen ask me.

“ the first day I became a full form vampire and it was Jung Min’s blood..” I replied but she did not reply and she bit her own palm giving it to me.

“ Pure bloods..” she said and I quickly took it in but my body rejected her blood and started spitting everything out again.

“ Get him here immediately..!” I heard the queen say and the two boys immediately disappear from my room.