Complicated~~

Betrayed

Coment replies,

MBTupan0721 sorry for the late update, I was sick~~kekekekkeke~~ Hope to see more comments fro you~ ^^

mecheko, hahaha~~ it means Kyoung Mi who suddenly went angry and becoming crazy  is her sickness syndrome is a sickness to saengie..hahaha~~

HyeRin0405, this chapter has the flashback of JM confessing to her, it's not in the other chapter~~ ^^

SShizz501, he is obviously jealous~~hahah~

Vanessawiliam501, hahahaha~~ don't be crazy dongseng~ I wont put that in!!hahaha~

NinjaAsian, hello new reader~~ good to have you here~~ ^^ Comment longer~ ^^

 

Silent readers, hope you'll put your comment in here soon~~ ^^ Hope to see you there in the comment box~~ ^^ Love Ya~ here's the update yall have been waiting for~~ ^^

 

Joelle’s POV

“ We’re here, let’s go..!!” I said pulling onto Baby Jun’s arm as he was holding onto the pole.

“ Yah, you promised me.” I was pouting and I wanted to cry and when he saw my eyes watery, he immediately let go standing there like a little kid who was forced to do his homework.

“ Kajah..” I said pulling him towards the waiting line.

“ Promise me one thing” he said stopping me and I gave him a questioning look.

“ Promise to be with me for the rest of the life..” he whispered towards my ears and I immediately became red. Heat was coming out from my face and I quickly changed the topic.

“ Let’s go, it’s here..” I said and his expression immediately changed back to the sad and fearful look.

“ Jojo, joelle, joelle baby, joelle, joelle princess, can we not go there..?? BABY Jun afraid..” he said in a cute tone.

“ It won’t work on me..” I said still holding onto his hands in the waiting line.

“ Then why are you holding onto my hands? You’re feeling so warm and I can even hear your heartbeat from here, you’re nervous when you’re with me aren’t you??” he whisper words by words onto my ears.

“ How bout we go onto some other rides??” I ask changing the topic again.

“ I’m fine with that..” he said dragging me to another ride but I drag him to the other one, better than the roller coaster. THE JUGGLER.

“ Let’s go..!” I said and I was practically dragging him along with me.

We went up to the ride and it’s like we’re sitting in a small round shape container and the ride starts spinning and throwing us up into the air and started juggling.

The ride was one minute and I’ve regretted ridding that ride, I became dizzy the moment I stepped out of it and so was Hyung Jun oppa. He recovered faster than I did.

“ I don’t think I can walk..” I said and I was immediately lifted up and oppa was carrying me the bride’s way.

“ Oppa, let me go..”

“ Wae, didn’t you see the jealousy of the girls, they love me..” he said and after all, he’s also a super model like Jung Min and works in the night life with Young Saeng oppa.

“ I don’t think I have the ability to punish you, what’s wrong with me? No I cant fall in love anymore, I’ve promised myself not to fall in love again, no matter what happens..” I thought to myself.

" Put me down oppa.." I said and he was still holding onto me.

" I want to go down oppa, I have my own legs to walk with.." I said angrily and he immediately put me down and looking at me with a stern expression.

" Mianhe.." he said and I immediately felt bad for doing it so I decide to bring up the mood.

" You can buy me cotton candy then.." I said and his face immediately brighten up running towards the cotton candy store.

" Mianhe oppa, I won't fall in love again, I can protect myself." I thought to myself without HyungJun knowing it.

 

JUNG MIN’S POV

“ I’M FREAKING BORED..!!” Hyung Jun yelled out all of a sudden shocking everyone including the new teacher. The new teacher is even worst, he’s as stupid as a stupid turtle, much more worst than how Hyung Jun is.

“ Hyung Jun, can you be quiet and listen in class..?” the teacher scolded him.

“ It’s history, who can listen to class that well? I’m not like Riza and Krystel..!” he said back to the teacher and the teacher was angry which made him threw the chalk straight towards HyungJun.

“ Anni, andwae…” I couldn’t continue and the chalk was burned into ashes. It was again done by Jae Joong hyung. Since Young Saeng hyung wasn’t there, it was his job to make the teachers run away the moment they touch one of us. Jae Joong hyung is already controlling himself, if it was Young Saeng hyung, everything would have shattered.

“ Could you stop throwing things for one second.!! You’ve been throwing things at Hyung Jun ever since you came.!! I’m tired of burning everything you throw Im going to burn you soon!! ” Jae Joong yelled at the teacher and I just sighed, I look at Khrys and she was acting weird for almost a week now, she’s been ignoring me ever since.

A few minutes later, “ YAH KIM HYUNG JUN WAKE UP..!!” the teacher yelled at him and he threw a thick book at him and I was the one who caught it this time, I froze the book and Kyu hyung melted it Joelle Joelle sent the book straight to the board behind the teacher causing the book to smash and papers flying everywhere, it was just a tiny little space enough for a book to go through between the teacher’s head and the flying book.

“ Yah! Aren’t you having enough fun, how about I throw these things at you..?” Joelle was angry, pen, scissor, papers, books, chalks, chairs and everything was floating in mid air and it was ready to be sent to the teacher.

“ Do you dare to throw it at the teacher..?” the teacher threatened her and Joelle was burning with anger already and she sent everything flying towards the teacher’s direction and we were all sitting there calmly.

“ Alright, we have enough fun..” Hyung Jun is finally speaking, he used a shield in front of the teacher so those furniture will not hit him instead hit the shield and fall to the ground at once.

“ I’ve got enough fun for today, oppa Kajah..” Gab said pulling Kyu Jong hyung out of the class room. I’m still wondering what is wrong with those two, are they a pair or what.

“ Oppa, let’s go..” Riza said pulling Jae Joong hyung out.

“ Joelle ahh, Kajah..” Hyung Jun was pulling onto Joelle.

“ Where am I going then..??” Krystel asked.

“ Stay here? No way, I’m leaving..” I said walking out of the class room leaving Krystel and Khrysalis in there, I seriously have no idea what’s wrong with her, Khrys has been going crazy ever since the say she knew I confessed to Kyoung Mi, what is wrong with her..!!!

I went out to the garden meeting with the darkness again, as usual,. Stars were everywhere, how I wish Kyoung Mi was here, I could not think properly, I missed her so much.

FLASHBACK

“ Oppa, oppa, what’s in your mind??” she waved in front of me.

“ De kwenchana, Kyoung Mi ahh, will you accept a vampire as your boy friend?” I ask her all of a sudden.

“ Of course I will, I’m also one..” she said cheerfully continuing her paintings.

“ How about me? Will you accept me?”

“ You? Oppa? No, you will always be my oppa..” she said and I did not felt sincere at all.

“ Kyoung Mi, I’m serious, I’ve liked you ever since you’re mother passed you to me, yeah although I know my own age but wae? In the human world I’m counted as 24 only. I’m serious Kyoung Mi, will you be my girlfriend?” I pull her towards me and gave her a warm full hearted kissed and she did kiss me back but it was a slightly different feeling than what I expect it to be,

“ Oppa, mianhe, I cant..” she said after breaking apart from our kiss.

“ Saengie hyung right?” I ask her looking away.

“ Nope, I’m not ready for another relationship now, I’ve just transformed and you want me to be with you already..?” she ask me chuckling then walk away.

END OF FLASHBACK.

That was the last time I saw her before she got brought to the castle to be fully transformed into a pure blood and it’s already been two months and I still couldn’t get it off my mind.

“ When will you stop thinking of her?” Krystel suddenly appeared behind me.

“ Of who?”

“ Kyoung Mi, don’t you know because of you another one had to suffer all the pain?” she asked me again and I did not even get what she meant by that.

“ Who is? I don’t remember anyone?” I was confused by what she was talking about.

“ Go find out, I’m going back to the palace, they’re almost back, they’re left with one final mission. If they passed it, they’ll come back as fully formed Pure Blood Prince and Princess and if they don’t they’ll come back here for sure but they only have a month to live on, so I’ll be back okay..” Krystel told me and used her abilities to transform back to the palace.

I sighed and kept thinking who was that person, I gave up thinking after a while because the sun was rising and I had to keep my skin perfect and not get sunburn.

I met Khrysalis on my way back to the room and she ignored me for the 621 time in two weeks. What the heck is wrong with her, I could not help it anymore.

“ YAH WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU..” I yelled from the second floor.

“ FIND OUT YOURSELF.!!” She said running off somewhere god knows where.

I just don’t understand girls, what is wrong with them, they’re going to be nice and kind for one second and they’re going to be mean and weird the next second. Lucky my Kyoung Mi is not like that.

END OF POV

KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ GOSH.!! 499.. one more to go, what could it be..??” Hyun Joong oppa fell back to the sofa in the club.

“ We’re done with ours, it’s left with you two transforming into pure bloods..” Lee Jun oppa said to me.

Then suddenly my mum was standing behind Hyun Joong oppa and he still had not noticed it.

“ Boo..~~” she said softly.

“ Yah you..!! What the…” he almost cursed but when he saw it was umma, he immediately fell silence.

“ Alright then, since you’ve left with one more mission, I’ll be serious this time..” she said and my eyes almost popped out.

“ You mean you were not serious the whole time? Including me getting picked by weird vampires with one eye?”

“ Me having to stay in a room with a freakin shemale for one hour?” Hyun Joong oppa was frustrated from that incident, that freaking shemale was molesting him and almost him. Although we were laughing out heads off but it was serious.

“ Me having to kiss an ugly fat male vampire?” Young Saeng said.

“ You made me strip dance with a gay..!!” Lee Jun was next.

“ You made me do nothing, you love me right..??” Mir oppa was having fun because all his missions he loved it.

“ Here’s your real mission, Hyun Joong and Kyoung Mi stay, the others leave..!” she said.

“ Your missions is to attack as many dangerous vampires as you can, they’re not normal ones like us, they’re flesh eating vampires and your blood is the most powerfull thing towards them, they wont end until you really fight them, they’ll come endlessly, so be careful, I wont be there to help you, your only abilities are fire, freeze and wind. That’ll be it, those inner abilities should be found by yourself, if you find it during the mission, you’ll passed right away.” Mum said and she just left.

“ So we’ll be going, hyung, see you back in the palace..” Lee Jun said and he disappear with Mir.

“ Talk to him dongseng, stop fighting. Oppa will be here okay..” Hyun Joong oppa said leaving me and Young Saeng alone.

“ Mianhe..” we both said together.

“ You first..” I said.

“ Anni, you first..” he replied.

“ No, you go first, I’ll listen..” I said and he gave in.

“ Okay, okay, I’m sorry I’ve been a jerk all these time, I actually wanted to come protect you but in the end I’ve hurt you, I’m sorry for what I’ve done, can you please forgive me..” he ask me softly.

“ You realized you’re being a jerk..?” I ask him jokingly.

“ I’m kidding, I know I am too, I’m being too sensitive.. Mianhe.” I said

“ I can forgive you if you promise me one thing..” he said and I look at him.

“ Promise me that you’ll return back safely, I’ll be waiting for you there to accept me..” he hugged me whispering into my ears.

“ I’ll forgive you if you…” I stopped halfway.

“ What, I can do anything for you..” he said still hugging me tightly.

“ I’ll tell you when I get back okay..” I said giving him a wink.

“ Saranghae..” he said pulling me into a light kiss.

" I'll be dead~ Jung Min and everyone is watching this so first I'll get beaten up by your mother, then JungMin then Jae Joong, then your brothers then Hyun Joong.. It's so hard to love you..." Young Saeng chuckled pulling out from the hug.

" Well good luck then, I rather get eaten by stupid vampires than handle that.." I laugh.

" But whatever, you have to comeback safely okay.." he whisper lightly giving me one last hug.

 

One Month Later Hyun Joong and Kyoung Mi came back and they failed the mission, they got poisoned by the vampires and not even their mother could help them they couldn't find their inner abilities which causes them to fail.

They died after a year and vampires are all extinct by the cause of vampire hunters, there were no more tails of vampires not even a single drop, it is only remained as a story and a fairytale to normal human beings. Their soul of vampires remainburied in the books of history waiting for another person to find it, the first person who found it will be the first and only PURE BLOOD..!!

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

WHAT DO YOU THINK? YOU THINK I'LL END THE STORY LIKE THAT?? No way..~~ hahahahaha, I was just having fun, I'm bored thismorning, no one is here..~~kekekekeke, If I really end it that way, I will be the worst writer/author even in the book of history..~~ Alright, here comes the sontinuation of the chapter and the one in green is just a joke, comment girls and bring me more readers, mianhe unnies and dongseng, I was just having fun..~~kekekeke...

 

HYUN JOONG AND KYOUNG MI’S LAST MISSION.

Both of the siblings were sent by a girl name Alicia to the place where their last mission was held.

“ I will only lead you until here..” I have to get back to the human world, I’m a normal human so I can only stay for a while.

“ Khamsahamnida Alicia unnie, sorry for the trouble..” I thanked her.

“ No worries Kyoung Mi, I’ll see you back there, please be safe, someone is still waiting for you..!” she said and she left with a bright light.

“ Oppa..” I turned around and Hyun Joong was not there with me, I was left alone in the darkness, I started to panic but I still remained calm, the only way to survive this war.

“ 1…2…3…4……10…” I started counting till ten and oppa’s voice interrupt me.

“ Vampires attack..!!” he said running past me and when I turned around there were so many vampires coming our way, “ WHAT THE.. Oppa how could you leave me..!” I said running with him then something fell towards our way and it blocked us.

“ Let’s start oppa, I’m tired of running around.. I’ll use fire and you use freeze okay, then if possible we’ll use wind.” I said and oppa agreed.

We started fighting all the vampires coming our way and there was more than I thought there were and oppa was getting frustrated from all the fighting.

“ Ouch..~~ My nail..” I squeal when I was trying to attack a vampire, it deflected my powers back hitting my fingers.

“ Oppa, that vampire ate your manga..” I yelled and oppa use a large fire ball and blew up a whole round of zombies.

“ I think it’s time we look for our inner abilities..” Hyun Joong oppa said to me and I agree.

We interlocked out fingers and chanted a spell that Alicia gave us, we did not know what is was for but it seem as if it was long. After we finish casting our spells, we were brought into a bright light leaving us confuse.

HYUNG JUN’S POV

“ Joelle ahh, when will you answer me..?” I ask Joelle who was practicing her abilities in the POWER ROOM. Why the call it the power room anyway, my idea was way great, the ability Jun room but they hated it.. aigoo..

“ Jojo..” I called out again but she did not answer me.

“ Shush, I’m trying to concentrate..” she said continue carrying arrows up with her ability and flew them off to the board.

“ I want an answer..” I said again and I can assure that she heard it.

“ What answers?”

“ Be my girlfriend..”

“ I’ll take five minutes break, I’ll be in my room..” she said and wanted to leave but I grabbed onto her shoulders as she tried to break free, I pin her up towards the wall with both my arms blocking her.

“ What’s going on with you? Why don’t you accept me? Am I not good enough for you?” my face was just an inch from her and she was not looking at my face but somewhere else.

“ It’s not that, it’s just..” she wanted to answer but someone opened the door and it was Lee Jun standing there shocked.

“ Omo, hyung mianhe, I’m thought no one is in here..” he said and when he was on his way out, he paused looking at Joelle.

“ I’ll come back later…” Joelle said and left immediately after Lee Jun.

What is wrong with her, I’ve opened my heart for her but she couldn’t accept it, when I was bad towards her she complains.

END OF POV

JOELLE’S POV

“ Omo, hyung mianhe, I’m thought no one is in here..” Lee Jun said and when he walk in on us but on his way out, he paused looking at me.

“ It’s you, after so long, we’ve finally met..” I said mentally to him.

“ I see you’re doing great. New boyfriend, I bet so, after what I’ve done to you, it’s right to find a new one..” he said then left the room.

I moved away from Hyung Jun oppa and ran towards my room. What should I do, it’s him, he’s back. He’s not suppose to be back but WAE! I was frustrated and looking at the moonlight above the sky.

“ I’m not ready.. Calm down and get some sleep..” I said grabbing a blood pack and opened it.

“ , it’s Kyu oppa’s strawberry juice and not blood!! What the heck!? ” I almost vomited, but I had to drink it all since I’ve opened it.

END OF POV

KYU’S POV

“ Gab ahh, what’s wrong with hyung? He’s back for three days and he’s as if a zombie. What happen to our pure blood prince?” I asked Gab.

“ Kyu oppa, that’s because he misses someone..” Krystel said.

“ I’m hungry..” Young Saeng hyung suddenly blurted out.

“ Here you go Prince Heo..” one of the servant appear beside us passing the food for hyung.

“ Oppa, I’m bored..” Gab kept tugging on my sleeves.

“ I can play with you.” Mir said and Gab immediately brighten up, Gab left with Mir to go do whatever they’re doing.

“ I did not even say anything and she just left with him..?” I asked and the others were smiling.

END OF POV
 

HIS POV~


*Knock *Knock.

“ Come in, it’s open..” I heard her say and I walked in silently.

“ Oppa..” she said happily but when she turned around and saw that I was not the person she wanted to see, her expression turned solemn.

“ What do you want..?”

“ I wanted to say sorry..” I told her.

“ Yeah, sorry after getting me for abortion then left me in the hospital, what do you think? I wasn’t who I am last time, I was just a normal human being, so were you, how can you be so heartless?”

“ I did not mean to do that, it’s just that…” I was struck, I didn’t know how to reply her.

“ What? That’s because you wanted to continue your life as a single that’s why you brought me to get the abortion done is that right? All you guys are like that, after getting someone pregnant and you threw them away and look for a new one, Do you have any idea how much I’ve suffer because of you? That was the day that I was turned into who I am now. A vampire! My life as a human being is gone, memories from the past was gone but why is the feeling of a mother loosing her child still buries inside me?” as she was talking I remembered from what happened three years ago.

FLASHBACK

“ I don’t want this baby, go abort it..” I said pulling her into the abortion room.

“ Why, it’s a life you’re killing..!!” she screamed at me.

“ No, I don’t want it..” I said and left here there after the doctors gave her the injections.

Mianhe, I couldn’t keep the baby, I’m turning into a vampire soon, I can’t take care of you and the baby, it’ll be a burden for you, but remember, I will always love you no matter what..

END OF FLASHBACK.

“ What are you thinking of now? I don’t think you’ve ever regretted right?”

“ I’ve regretted for the things I’ve done.” I move closer to her to hold her hands, the feeling, it’s different. I was touching a cold frozen hand, instead of the warm and soft hands I touched years ago.

“ Don’t touch me, it’s different now..” she said taking her hands off my grasp.

“ Joelle ahh, what are you doing??” Hyung Jun burst into the room and he was staring at us and Joelle immediately move back from me.

" Lee Jun ssi, I hate you.." she said then running away pushing pass Hyung Jun.