What about my parents?

Betrayed

YOUNG SAENG'S POV

 

“ YAH! Do you want me to die?” Kyoung Mi yelled at me. I didn’t know how to reply her, it’s either I reply her or just simple leave her causing her pain all over again.


“ Jung Min oppa, kwenchana.?? Mianhe, I cause you all these..” She helped Jung Min up.


“ Kyoung Mi..” I heard the others yelling at her name. I believe they’ve got the scent of her blood which was stronger than anything else, this is a total nightmare for me, it's impossible..! I tried shaking off the thought going through my mind but it couldn't deny the things happening right now.


“ oppa..” she look at them and the others immediately bowed down to her with the formal way of greeting a royal Vampire.

.
“ Princess Kyoung Mi..” they bowed at her. I was confused at what they were doing, why are they bowing to her? I look at Khrysalis and she got what I was trying to get and explain things to me.


“ The spell that Jung Min oppa’s grandfather casted on her was strong. If the spell was broken by another vampire that person will either die or turn into a dangerous and uncontrollable vampire. She is the first person to live from the spell in three hundred years. People who were casted with that spell had either died from burning into ashes or become a dangerous vampire also known as a beast. So she’s known as a princess of the vampires, eventually she will be turned into a pure blood if she drank your blood so it’s important that she’ll never have your blood..” Khrysalis explained and I slowly tried to recall things step by step.


“ Kyoung Mi ahh, are you okay?” Kyu Jong was worried sick, being the sweetest one, he went towards Kyoung Mi checking for bruises and things.


“ I’m okay oppa, I’m one of you now.” She said happily.

“ Do you think you can still happy now that you’ve become one of us? Vampires are never happy” I told her coldly without any sense of emotions.


“ There’s nothing wrong with me become like one of you, now I can stay with you all forever. Don't you like me being with you?” she said cupping my face but I could not hold my anger anymore.


“ Get your hands off me! ” I push her hands away from my face walking away from her. I could now read her mind easily and I can easily know what she's thinking off.


“ Oppa, mianhe, Jung Min oppa had no choice. Please don’t hate me..” she said from her mind and I read it easily. I felt sorry for her yet feel angry, I don't want to hurt her so I turned around and force a fake smile.

 

“ I won’t hate you..” I said the moment I turn around my face was expressionless, cold, angry, the others moved back from me letting me pass.
 

End of Young Saeng’s POV
 

“ Princess Khrysalis..” Kyoung Mi bowed down to Khrysalis.

 

“ Stand up princess, you’ll also one so I have to bow to you too? ” she giggled while helping Kyoung Mi stand up

 

“ Oppa, otoke? Young Saeng’s angry and now I bet Jung Min and him will be in hard tension” Kyoung Mi sighed.


“ Don’t bother. I’ll explain things to you now, You must be confused my poor princess. ” Khrysalis led her to the living room

 

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, here you go..” Kyu Jong threw a blood pack all of a sudden from her back and they were all shocked that Kyoung Mi caught it without looking back at Kyu yet she just held her right hand up and she caught the blood pack.


“ Cool..!” Hyung Jun yelled but earned a smack from Jung Minnie.


“ Hyung I want one too..” Hyung Jun turned around and waited for Kyu Jong to throw at him.

 

“ Araso, here I come..” Kyu Jong said throwing at him but instead of catching it, it hit his head and the blood pack fell onto the floor and burst causing all the blood to splash over the floor causing the room to have great scent of blood.

 

" KIM HYUNG JUN! BETTER GET THOSE CLEAN!" Young Saeng yelled from his room and it travelled across the whole mansion.

 

" See you!!" Hyung Jun glared at Kyu and Kyu just laugh off innocently.


“ Aiishh you guys never grow up..” Khrysalis said and she used her powers to reform the blood pack. Than Kyoung Mi used her powers to carry the blood pack putting it on the table.

 

“ I can do that okay..” Hyung Jun said trying to lift the blood pack from the table with his powers but he still failed because his powers were still weak and getting teased by the others again.

 


“ I’ll help you little baby..” Hyun Joong said helping him with his powers.

 

“ KIM KYU JONG, why is my blood frozen?” Hyung Jun glared at Kyu Jong. Kyu Jong was the one who made his blood pack frozen with his powers trying to prevent the baby from having his treat.

 


“ You can have bloody ice cream then..” Kyoung Mi joked and Hyung Jun pout at Jung Min giving him hints to help him to defrost his blood and Jung Min just look away from the helpless baby.

 


“ I’ll help you oppa..” Kyoung Mi said helping him defrost his blood pack.


“ oppa are you sure I can drink this?” Kyoung Mi turn the blood pack round and round trying to see what it is.


“ of course, it’s delicious..” Jung Min said. Kyoung Mi open up her blood pack and started drinking it. Half way drinking it, she senses someone coming near them.

 

“ Who are they?” she asked looking up at the others.


“ who's who?? Aliens? ahh they're my friends" Hyun Joong joked and Khrysalis smacked his head hard.


“ they’re here to see the new vampire princess..” Khrysalis said. They immediately got up grabbing Kyoung Mi and drag her out of the mansion. All of them were surounding her incase anything happens to her they can protect her.


“ Annyong Princess Kyoung Mi and Princess Khrysalis..” one of the men greeted them the vampire way.

 

“ de, annyong hasseyo..” Kyoung Mi greeted back same goes to the others.


“ we came immediately after we found out that a new vampire was formed and she broke though the spell and coming out alive?”

 

“ de, this is her..” Khrysalis pointed to Kyoung Mi.

 

“ it’s impossible. No one could break out of that spell easily..” Another said while admiring the new Princess.


“ nothing is impossible..” Young Saeng said walking out from the giant doors.

 

“ Young Saeng nim.” All of them greeted him bowing at him.

 

“ stop bowing, what do you want again?” Young Saeng asked them coldly because he hated these people, they always take his love ones away from him!


“ We’re here to take Princess Kyoung Mi to see master Jae Hin..” another said slightly bowing.

 

“ no one is taking her away. I’ll talk to him. Non of you are allowed to touch her. If anyone of you ever touch her! You'll regret from the day you were created! ” Young Saeng said angrily making those people back away.

 

“ Yes Young Saeng nim, we’ll pass this message to master. ” they disappeared away immediately incase Young Saeng does anything. The last time they came, they were heavily injured because of the prince's powers.

 

“ they’re the masters of the vampires, they took care of everything” Khrysalis said.

 

“ Yah why do you know so much?” Jung Min asked her.

 

“ The’s because I study, unlike some people..!” she answer back.


“ who are you talking about? I study okay..” Jung Min answered back.


“ no one said it was you.” She answered back again. This time Jung Min was speechless and glaring at Khrysalis.


“ I’m tired, let’s go to bed.” Kyoung Mi said and they all agreed.


At 8pm they were all still sleeping accept for Kyoung Mi and Khrysalis. They were having a hard time walking the others.

“ Wake up oppa..” Kyoung Mi was waking Young Saeng in his room and lucky he's a light sleeper or else she'll die from waking him.


“ why are you in my room?” he immediately woke up the moment he head his voice.


“ to wake you of course. Get up, it’s 8pm, history class starts in an hour. 9pm to 11pm’s History class, 11pm to 3am’s Mathematics, 3am to 5am’s Arts..” Kyoung Mi listed the schedule of their classes on that particular day.

 

“ You’re in it too..!” he said.


“ No, I’m your tutor, get up. Pali ireona, you’re going to be late..” Kyoung Mi stood up, when she wanted to walk away but Young Saeng pulled grabbed hold of her wrist pulling her making her slump onto the bed with him.

 

“ Why did you let him kiss you?” he asked her softly, his hot breath touches her neck making her uncomfortable.


“ He didn’t kiss me. He was giving me blood. You want me to die huh?” she tried to act normal and face him.


“ No way I wanted you to die. That's not what I meant. It’s just I hated him touching you, kissing you and taking care of you..” Young Saeng sighed.


“ You’re jealous?” she asked.

 

“ yes I am. Happy..?” he asked pulling her tighter into a embrace wishing time would stop there.


“ Oppa, what will umma and appa say if they found out I’ve become a vampire?” she asked.

 

“ they won’t say anything. I think it’s time I tell you the truth..” Young Saeng said sitting up pulling her away from him. He was staring straight into her eyes with secrets he's been hiding withing him ever since years ago.

 

“ what is it?” Kyoung Mi straighten up too.


“ Your parents they’re…” he said but a loud high pitch screaming travelling into their room from outside.

 

" WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?" Young saeng maintain his voice clenching his teeth.

 

“ Gabriella? What is she doing here??” Kyoung Mi asked and Young Saeng was frustrated. Kyoung Mi ran out to see Gabriella standing there with the guys surrounding her.


“ Unnie. Annyong..” Gab shouted happily irritating the others.

 

“ what are you screaming about? What are you doing here??” Kyoung Mi asked hugging her.


“ Jung Min oppa and Hyung Jun oppa was grabbing me..” she pouted cutely.


“ what are you afraid of, you’re one of them..” Kyoung Mi said smiling at her.

 

“ SHOOT UNNIE. When did you become like one of us?” she asked opening Kyoung Mi’s mouth once again.

 

“Ask Jung Min. It’s his fault” Khrysalis said.

 

“ Oppa..!!” Gabriella started to smack Jung Min on his head.

 

“ it’s not my fault. Yah, it that the way to treat your oppa??” Jung Min yelled.

 

“ Yes..” Hyung Jun replied sticking his tongue out.


“ Shut up..!” Jung Min yelled back.

 

“ YAH! I’m having headache because of you!” Young Saeng spoke and they immediately shut up.


“ YOUNG SAENGIE OPPA!!!! ” Gabriella screamed with her irriting voice jumping onto Young Saeng for a hug.

 

" Yah, get off me..." Young Saeng said trying to push her away but she's like a piece of blue paper sticking onto him.

 

" Not until you say hi to me!!" Gab said hugging him tighter.

 

" ARASO! HELLO!!" Young Saeng yelled and finally gabriella let go of him.


“ What are you doing here?” he asked her.

 

“ I’m a new student..”

 

" A NOISY ONE IN CLASS? Oh god is treating me so badly!!!! Aliens ADOPTE HER!! " Hyun Joong yelled.


“ great, let’s go to class..” Kyoung Mi said then Gabriella immediately clinks onto Kyu Jong not letting him go.


“ aiishh let go..” Kyu Jong kept waving his arm trying to get away from Gabriella but it was no use.

While walking towards class Kyu Jong was still trying to wave his arm off Gabriella’s grasp. He was waving till he got tired of it but Gabriella was still being stubborn.


“ Let him go Gab..” Kyoung Mi said and she immediately let Kyu Jong’s arm loose.


“ Why didn’t you do that earlier? My arm was getting numb..”


“ No reason..” Kyoung Mi winked at him.


“ No..” Kyu Jong said flying off to another seat.


“ Yes..” Gab flew towards him too.


“ No..” Kyu Jong said running away from her.


“ Yes..” Gab said appearing beside her.


“ Look over there..” Kyu Jong said pointing towards the door and he ran off to the last seat beside Hyung Jun.


“ Hyung, she’s behind you..” Hyung Jun said pointing towards the back the Kyu Jong.


“ aiishh go away..!!” Kyu Jong said moving again.


“ No..!” Gab said following everywhere he went.


“ Sit everyone, Kyu oppa you’re giving me the headache running round and round the class.” Kyoung Mi said and she immediately begins her History class.



Gabriella was staring at Kyu Jong the whole time while Kyoung Mi was talking and the others busy copying notes. Kyu Jong was getting annoying because of her stare, he wanted to shout at her but he know that Kyoung Mi will get angry because of it so he had to stay calm.


“ Gabriella, what are you doing? Are you listening?” Kyoung Mi threw a marker at Gab aiming at her head.


“ Yes, I am listening..” she said throwing the marker back at Kyoung Mi and she caught it with two fingers.


“ Oh really, if you get one wrong and you’re going to stay away from Kyu Jong for the next few weeks, who is the master of the Vampires?”


“ Bae Jin Hwa.”


“ Who is the one and only pure blood left?”


“ Heo Young Saeng. What’s with the stupid questions?” Gab asked.


“ When is the war between the Vampire and the Vampire hunters?”


“ 1897 – 1930”


“ Who is the vampire master that could cure another vampire easily?”


“ Jung Min’s grandfather. Park Ming Lee..”


“ When is the blood pack formed?”


“ was it even formed?”


“ then what is this??” Kyoung Mi asked taking the blood pack from the table.


“ shoot..” Gab knocked on her head.


“ Now move~~” Kyoung Mi said then walk towards Young Saeng.


“ I wanna talk to you later. It’s about your parents..” he whispered.

 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER STORY "WILL FAITH COME BETWEEN US" ANOTHER STORY OF SS501 COMMENTS APPRECIATED.