What The Heck Is She Doing Up There?

Betrayed


“ YAH WAKE UP..!!!!” Jung Min suddenly yelled at 7pm waking all the others.

 

“ What the heck!” Hyun Joong was annoyed from his room.

 

“ What does that horse wants again..!” everyone yelled from their own room. Kyoung Mi was the first to run out incase Jung Min was in pain or anything.

 

“ What happen oppa…?” Kyoung Mi was in the kitchen in a second.

 

“ Holy , don’t do that again, you scare me..!” Jung Min was shocked.

 

“ Waeyo oppa?? Are you okay?” Kyoung Mi was checking Jung Min in every parts of his body.

 

“ Yah stop touching me, you want me to touch you like that??” Jung Min threatened Kyoung Mi and started tickling her. Young Saeng was next to enter the kitchen but when he enter the kitchen, he saw Jung Min and Kyoung Mi playing and they were tickling each other.

 

“ WHY THE HECK DID YOU SHOUT EARLIER?” he wasn’t angry from the shouting but he was angry because of the scene in front of him.

 

“ hyung, don’t have to shout okay…” Jung Min stood up.

 

“ Young Saeng nim…” Kyoung Mi bowed down to greet him and same goes to Jung Min.

 

“ What was the shouting for??” Hyung Jun, Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong came into the kitchen and when they saw Young Saeng they bow to greet him good morning, although it’s 7pm but yeah, for them it’s morning..~~

 

“ It’s already 7pm and we’re starting at 7.30pm. YAH What’s wrong with your brains? We have to leave by 7.30, his first move is my modeling event later. Let’s go. There’s going to be lots of Vampire models there so better keep it low araso!!”

 

“ You guys all owned something and you guys must be rich vampires?? Hyun Joong oppa owns a Dance studio for Vampire families, Young Saengie oppa owns a disco bar just for the night life secret Vampires, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun oppa being the head of the Vampire Host club and Jung Min oppa being way too successful in the modeling industry for Vampires, what else can you do..” Kyoung Mi complained.

 

“ You’re also a successful Vampire okay..” Kyu Jong said.

 

“ Yeah, you’re so successful in your Wedding Dress designer, You’re well known through out the whole world. You design the best wedding dress in the whole world!” Hyung Jun said.

 

“ Yeah, you always create wedding dress for people, when are you going to make one for yourself?” Jung Min asked.

 

“ No one’s willing to marry me, how am I going to wear it?” Kyoung Mi joked.

 

“ I will marry you! If no one wants you I’ll have you…!” Jung Min, Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun and Hyun Joong said all at once.

 

“ YAH! How can she marry four of you!” Jung Min yelled.

 

“ Whatever, let’s go, we’re going to be late if you continues to bicker again..” Kyoung Mi said.
 

They put on their Bluetooth ear piece and they left for their own places. Kyoung Mi went with Jung Min, Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun, Khrys and Gab were together, Hyun Joong went to the dance studio and Young Saeng went to the disco bar. They start their missions now!
 

Jung Min was wearing black pants, black T’s and a black silky blazer while Kyoung Mi was wearing a mini tube dress showing off her long slim legs and her y figure, her hair tied back into a high long pony tail and her make up was smoky black. ( Imagine Jung Min’s look was at dream concert and Kyoung Mi as Kara’s Goo Hara during Lupin’s Live with her hair back and all tied up.)
 

Jung Min’s POV
 

“ Yah, why are you wearing this type of clothes?” I was shocked at the amount clothes which made up her mini tube dress. It showed most of her thighs, her collar bone and her chest.

 

“ What type??” she asked looking at me innocently.

 

“ Yah! Don’t act dumb with me. Put this on..” I handed her the coat which was a knee length coat.

 

“ Araso, but I’ll take it off as soon as we reach araso..” she said because we had to be dressed formally.

 

We arrived at the avenue around 8pm and there were lots of people there already.

 

“ Oppa, what is the masters doing here?” she asked me when she saw most of the Master of Vampire Clans were there.

 

“ They’re all invited. This is a famous modeling show and they are here to show their support.” I explained to her.

 

“ Princess Kyoung Mi..” lots of them greeted her when they saw her walking in. most of the Man were drooling just by looking at her.

 

“ That’s him!” she pointed into the crowd.

 

“ Who’s who??” I was confused.

 

“ Jae Joong…” I immediately stare into the crowd.

 

“ Oh so that’s him..”

 

“ Yah oppa, didn’t the queen told you to look at the picture??” she knocked on my head.

 

“ Hyung Jun that turtle was staring at him the whole time..” I complained.

 

“ Yah, I told you to look at it earlier right?” Hyung Jun yelled from the other line.

 

“ Ohh, you’ve got through, where’s the others..” Kyoung Mi said.

 

“ We’re here. Get ready..” Young Saeng hyung said.

 

“ Yah Jung Min, do you know who Jae Joong is??” Hyung Jun yelled at me.

 

“ Yah! This kid, why can’t you respect your hyung..”

 

“ Shut up mal. I wanna hear Kyoung Mi’s voice..”

 

“ You shut up, where’s your respect..!” I yelled back.

 

“ YAH YOU TWO! SHADDAP!!!” Hyun Joong hyung yelled back and I heard everyone giggling on the other line.

 

“ hyung ahh, what’s shaddap?? Ahahha..” Kyu Jong was laughing.

 

“ He’s coming, stop bickering. Khrys unnie, can you fly them up into mid air again..” Kyoung Mi teased.

 

“ Araso, I’ll shaddap..” I said teasing hyung.

 

“ Princess Kyoung Mi, Jung Min nim..” Jae Joong greeted us and he bowed slightly the vampire greetings.

 

“ You must be Jae Joong shii?” Kyoung Mi look at him.

 

“ De, it’s my pleasure to meet you Princess, and you look wonderful tonight..” he was flirting with Kyoung Mi.

 

“ What the heck is he doing now? All those sweet talks..” Kyu Jong hyung complained as he heard what Jae Joong said.

 

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, the show is starting, I’ll lead you to the VIP then I have to go get ready backstage..” I slid my arms across Kyoung Mi’s waist pulling her closer to me.

 

“ I’m sorry Jae Joong, maybe we can talk later. I’ll be over there..” she said pointing to her seat.

 

“ Yah Jung Min mal, what are you doing??” I heard Hyung Jun asked and before I reply him, I pulled Kyoung Mi away to her seat.

 

“ That Jae Joong guy is flirting with my baby girl!”

 

“ YAH SHE’S NOT YOUR BABY GIRL” everyone shouted into the earpiece.

 

“ Luckily I put it on low volume or else I’m going to go deaf!” Kyoung Mi chuckled.

 

“ Enough, Jung Min oppa’s starting and I’m going to my seat, I’ll be watching over Jae Joong, listen to every single thing he says okay!” Kyoung Mi yelled into the Bluetooth ear piece.

 

“ Araso..!” they replied.

 

“ Young Saeng hyung, what are you doing?” I asked.

 

“ As usual, serving alcohols, lots of them are having Bloody fire tonight..”

 

“ Yah save some for me..!! That’s the best bloody alcohol I’ve tasted. It’s way better than those blood packs!!” Hyung Jun whined.

 

“ Yes, there’s more for you guys..! Pali, there’s too many members here tonight..”

 

“ Wait till we’re done..” I replied.

 

“ Kyu ahh, you ready? Are the cameras set up..?”

 

“ What camera?” Hyun Joong hyung asked.

 

“ I told Kyu, Hyung Jun, Gab and Khrys to enter the VIP room at The Host Club and link through the Avenue and from there they’ll be watching your every move and most importantly Jae Joong shii, araso!”

 

“ Since when did you plan this?” I asked.

 

“ Since earlier..” Hyun Joong hyung replied.

 

“ How come I didn’t know?” I complained and Kyoung Mi pinched my arms.

 

“ Yah! Pain..” I yelped.

 

“ Get ready now, your grandfather’s coming..” she said and I immediately ran to backstage to avoid his forever babbling.

 

“ Yah you guys keep an eye on her okay! She’s new around the Vampire members they’ll scare her..” I told the others.

 

“ Yeh, stop babbling, you’ll look weird in the photos..”

 

“ YAH KHRYS DO YOU HAVE TO FIGHT WITH ME!!?” I was getting annoyed.

 

“ It was a tip okay..!!”

 

“ Enough you two! I’ll be starting my dance practice now, call me if you have anything..!” Hyun Joong said.

 

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, wave at camera 1” kyu said and Kyoung Mi just glared at the camera. It was impossible for her to wave there.

 

“ Pabo!” I said softly.

 

“ Take care baby, careful araso!” I gave her a peck on her cheeks before leaving her alone.
 

“ Kyu hyung, I’m backstage now, please look over Kyoung Mi, if anything happens to her I’ll get it from the four of you!” I threatened them.

 

“ Yes sir, you’ve said that many times already!” Gab said.

 

“ It’s so full tonight, did they invite the whole Vampire family?” Hyung Jun asked.

 

“ Almost all, except for Thanatos of Slovenia’s clan. They’re all filling Young Saeng hyung’s club..” I replied them then one of the female models came to me. She was a tall 5’9 lady with slim slender waist and she was the top female model in the Vampire family but she was always seducing the male models and in the end all were found dead but their bodies were missing. I bet she ate all of them, although it’s just my thought but where could the bodies possibly go..!

 

“ Jung Minnie ahh, are you free tonight?” she asked me in a low seducing voice.

 

“ No, I’m having a date with my girlfriend..” I replied not bother to look at her, she always have a pair of eye which will make you fall deeply for her.

 

“ Why? Don’t you wanna go out with me?” she was roaming her hand all over me.

 

“ No!”

 

“ Oppa, you’re flirting again?” I head Kyoung Mi thought the ear piece.

 

“ Get your hands off me, as I said I have a girlfriend and she’s out there so get out of my way..” I replied her.

 

“ Who is the b****h who took my guy from me? Bet she doesn’t know you’re a vampire huh?” she said with an evil grin. I grab her by her arm dragging her out and in front of Kyoung Mi, she was shock to see me dragging another woman.

 

“ She is my girlfriend and I bet you know who she is right..” I said and she immediately bow down to greet Kyoung Mi.

 

“ Princess Kyoung Mi..” she bowed down.

 

“ Min Ae Ri right?” she asked and I just nodded.

 

“ Is there anything I can help you..?” she asked Ae Ri with a cold voice even I was afraid of. She had the same tone of her mother Queen Ophelia.

 

“ I just wanted to meet Jung Min’s girlfriend, and you’re the goddess. Mianhe for disturbing you, I’ll be back..” she said and left immediately.
 

 

END OF JUNG MIN’S POV
 

Kyoung Mi’s POV
 

“ Hi may I have a seat?” Jae Joong walked up towards me and asks if he could have a seat beside me.

 

“ Sure, have a seat..” I said.

 

“ Welcome to the Vampire Clan princess, it’s an honor to meet you..” he started the conversation and we began chatting and I got to learn more things about him. Jung Min oppa came out for his turn and after it ended we continue chatting again. He was being flirtatious and so am I. I had to join in to avoid any thing suspicious. After a while, I received a message from Young Saeng and I was wondering what’s wrong with that guy, not talking in the headset.
 


To Princess K. Mi

From Prince Young Saeng
 

YAH! Why are you being so close to him?! Stop chitty chatting!!”
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

To Prince Young Saeng

From Princess K. Mi
 

Why do you care? It’s my problem!
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

To Princess K. Mi

From Prince Young Saeng
 

I don’t, Not that I care, the queen is watching!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That was the last message I received from him and I was getting frustrated from his stupid attitude, I walked out of the avenue and yelled loudly into the ear piece.
 

“ I HATE YOU!” I yelled into the headset.

 

“ YAH! What’s wrong with you!” Hyun Joong oppa yelled back.

 

“ Yah! I have to get rid of this ear piece, everyone’s yelling into it!” Khrys complained.

 

“ What happened? You okay?” Jung Min ran out to check if I was okay and he was turning me round and round.

 

“ Nothing, just feeling frustrated!” I said.

 

“ Frustrated! At who? You seem to be having fun with Jae Joong!” Kyu oppa said.

 

“ SOMEONE!” I said loudly.

 

“ Unnie never shout like that!” Gab said.

 

“ Unless when she’s frustrated!” Young Saeng said.

 

“ Yah shut up!” I yelled at Young Saeng.

 

“ Get back inside, there’s a special guest, and I don’t know who that is, kahaj” Jung Min drag me back into the Avenue and this time Jae Joong move aside to let him take the place.
 

“ Now let us welcome out VIP of the day!” the MC said and when she walked out from the backstage to the stage we were all stunned.

 

“ !” I heard Kyu, Hyung Jun, Khrys and Gab yelled.

 

“ WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!” Jung Min said loudly.

 

“ What is she doing there??” I asked looking at Jung Min

 

“ Holy , Young Saeng hyung, everyone change of plan, get here to the Avenue immediately, and I mean immediately, use your powers." After 30 seconds, all of them appear beside us in the Avenue and everyone was shocked to see a few other Prince and Princess of Vampire families appearing beside us.