Purely Evil!

Betrayed

Comment replies,

amyra961, wow, chill girl~~hahaha~~ here's the update~ Sorry for the wait~

MBTupan0721, hahaha~~ jelly~hahaha~~

YSotter1103, hahaha, giggle like a mad person~~haha~~

HyeRin0405, yah!! This fic comes directly from my brian!!! Not any manga!!!! hahaa~ Manga in malay = MANGO!! lols~~ kidding~hahah

NinjaAsian, hahaha~~ excited much~haha~ here's the update...hahaha~~

 

A/N Yah!! How can everyone get excited over the teaser than my fic~? LOLS~~~ Aren't you all jealous of Kyoung Mi huh? hahaha~ I know I am!!hahaha~~Araso, I know yall will tell me to shut up already, fine.. Here goes..~~
Nah~ Im not gonna update today~ I just wanna reply comments~~kekeke~ Will update soon~..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOLS! KIDDING~ DONT KILL ME!!HAHA~ Here it is~~ <3

 

“ Who is that??” Kyoung Mi asked.

“ Careful, we’re going out..” Jung Min said walking first.

“ It’s impossible for us to do it, that thing out there is too strong even with the pure blood originals here we can't. We can't risk them.” Khrys said holding onto Jung Min.

“ It’s gone…” Kyoung Mi suddenly appear from the front door which was a sudden shock because she was just beside Riza earlier.

“ Unnie, when did you get there..??” Gab was shocked and so was the others.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, kwenchana..?? why are your eyes red..?” Khrys moved towards her.

“ It’s nothing Khrys, I’m fine..” Kyoung Mi answer weirdly then turn her head to the side ignoring them.

“ Okay..” the others left leaving Kyoung Mi there.

Khrys’ POV

“ Did you notice Kyoung Mi..?”

“ No what’s wrong with her..?” Jung Min asked.

“ She’s just weird. She didn't even call me unnie..” I was still wondering how she got there. Maybe it’s the work of pure bloods..?

“ People get tired from calling you unnie okay, you want to be that old…??” Kyu teased me.

“ Annio…!!” I threw a pillow at him.

“ Yah Yah Yah..!! Why aren’t you bringing him up to the air instead..??” Jung Min and Hyung Jun said in unison.

“ That’s because Kyu oppa is kind unlike you..” I replied sticking out my tongue at them.

“ YAH!! He just teased you and you’re saying he’s kind, hyung, do something..!!!” Jung Min whined at Young Saeng and he did not even move a flinch.

“ Oppa, what’s wrong with you..?”

“ Ahh nothing, I’m going back to my room okays..~~”

END OF POV

 

While everyone was wondering what happen to Kyoung Mi and playing around the house, no one noticed a single thing that is wrong. Kyoung Mi was suddenly dragged across the room buy two huge guys, her powers were useless because they’ve sealed it, even for pure blood princess an Original vampire, she wasn't strong enough as the sealed spell is stronger than her.

" Let go of me..!!" Kyoung Mi was yelling, kicking and moving trying to make that guy let her go.

" No way missy, you're coming with us.." the guy said and threw her into a dark room. It was a four wall sided room, no windows, no nothing except for a crystal ball sitting on a table.

" What the heck is this.." she was curious then she started seeing images inside the Crystal ball. It was her, with Young Saeng and the others. Since she's here, how could she possible be with them.

" It the other clone of you, that's not you, she's the evil spirit trying to make Young Saeng fall in love with her, not you.." the guy replied from somewhere.

“ Who the hell are you..!!!” She yelled across.

“ Take notice, if you’re screaming and yelling at me, it’s going to make the evil you more powerful ya. Keep that in mind, oh and because of bringing you back here, I’ve spend two days on it, so it’s been two days since you were missing but no worries, there’s someone to fill you in. That’s her, watch from the crystal ball, Young Saeng’s falling madly in love with you..” the man replied.

IN THE CRYSTAL BALL.

" Kyoung Mi, where have you went..??" Young Saeng ran towards her hugging her the moment she came back from the kitchen.

" I was here all along.." she replied with a evil grin

" You know I love you right?" Young Saeng asked the evil Kyoung Mi.

" Of course I do, and you will eventually fall deeper for me.." the evil one replied grabbing Young Saeng's shirt yanking her forward smacking their lips together and yet he kissed her back no sensing whether she was the real Kyoung Mi or not.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, let’s get married shall we..? Since umma also known as the queen had already accepted us, what do you say..?? I don't want to lose you anymore.”

“ Sure, let’s get married.. Everyone had approved us, why not?” she replied cheerfully.

Kyoung Mi's side.

" NOOO.. That's not me.. Oppa..." I yelled and tears started to trickle down my cheeks.

“ Why are you doing this to me.. Who are you? Why are you a coward..?” I yelled again.

“ No worries, I’ll tell you soon. Concentrate on seeing Young Saeng fall in love with her alright..” the voice disappear leaving me there.

I was useless there. What is going on? Why does he needs me..? What are they going to do! WHAT DO THEY WANT!!!


Hyung Jun’s POV

Me and Joelle was alone in the gaming room and suddenly something struck my mind. Kyoung Mi.

“ Jo ahh, any idea what happened to Kyoung Mi these few days..?”

“ I have no idea, period maybe..” she replied and I scratched my head.

“ Do vampires even have periods? Then do they drink their own bloods..??”

“ ..!!!! That’s disgusting.!! YOU JERK..!!!” she started throwing pillows at me.

“ What..? I was just curious. Speaking of it, it’s been a while since we go hunting.” I said with a grin.

“ What are you thinking of..?”

“ blood taste the best..” I replied.

“ No way, if the princess finds out, you’ll be slaughtered to death, remember what happens to Alicia, Lee Joon oppa almost got killed by her..” she replied.

“ I know you want some, it’s tasty, remember the taste…” the thoughts of the blood made me thirsty.

“ She won’t find out right..” Joelle asked me.

“ Nehh, let’s go to the night club. There’s lots there I bet…” I said dragging her out.

On our way out, we say Kyoung Mi coming back from the front door.

“ , oppa..” Joelle tugged on my shirt.

“ Errm, Kyoung Mi ahh, we’re going to get some drinks okay..” I said.

“ What drinks, why cant you get it from home..?” she asked and Joelle suddenly panicked.

“ Jun oppa wants to get blood..” she spilled.

** this joelle, she at lying!!

“ Okay, sure..” she said moving away and yet I’m expecting to get a blow from her.

“ Okay..” I said and quickly ran out with Joelle.

END OF POV

EVIL KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ Who cares if you eat blood, I’ll only be more than happy if you do..” I thought to myself.

“ I have to get married with Young Saeng soon, then I can take over the B***H’s( Real Kyoung Mi) place in the palace.

END OF POV

REAL KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ Jun oppa is soo getting it from me. BLOOD.!!” I was yelling.

“ They’re getting married, how sweet.~~” the voice came again.!!”

“ Why are you doing this to me…??” I asked for the last time.

“ That’s for me to know and for you to find out..” he replied.

“ Aiishh, you’re getting on my nerve..!!!” I screamed out loud, frustrated.

“ It’s been a week, how are you doing?” the voice asked, at least he care and he's no evil, he's just doing what he's told.

“ FINE. I AM PERFECTLY FINE!! >.<  At least there’s toilets in here, and food..!! could you get some colour stuffs..? I’m sick of white, toilet seats white, plates white, eating white pasta every single day, even the bed is white. I actually thought that this room was empty when I first came in. almost my hair is getting white.!! I yelled.

“ Ahhhh, how nice is it. You want a colour room ehh..?” He asked.

“ What ever, You better let me out, don’t you know who am I..???”

“ Of course I do, the heir to the Royal Palace of Queen Ophelia, her only Pure Blood daughter, Lee Kyoung Mi, who doesn’t..”

“ Then why aren’t you letting me go..?” I asked and he did not reply anymore leaving me to go insane in the lonely white room. Damn it, im sure I'll turn white soon!!

END OF POV.

YOUNG SAENG’S POV

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, we’re getting married soon, what dress are you wearing..?”

“ Go to the wedding shop and get a dress there..”

“ Why don’t you create one of your own, isn’t that your dream..?” I asked her wondering what’s gotten in to her.

“ I don’t even know how..” she replied trying to be sweet.

“ You own a shop, you’re the greatest wedding dress designer in through out Korea remember..” I snap in front of her.

“ Oh yeah, I forgot, I’m the best..” she replied smiling at me.

“ What is wrong with you? It’s like you’re a totally different person..” I said.

“ Anni, I’m still the Kyoung Mi you loved right..?” she stood up hugging me.

“ Errm yeah, I love you..” I said hugging her back.

Am I making the right choices getting married to you..? Will I be happy, you seemed to changed much for the past few days, it’s like, you’re marrying me for other purpose. So many things were in my mind, I don’t even know if I’m making the right choices.

 

 

HERE'S A SNEAK PEAK PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAPTER



EVIL KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ It’s time..” I was grinning. My marriage with Young Saeng the prince of Pure Blood and me the soon to be Queen of the whole Vampire clan, after that, everyone’s under me.

“ Who are you..!” I heard Jung Min behind me.

“ Wae? I’m Kyoung Mi. Oppa, are you okay..?” I tried to sound sweet, aiishh I feel like throwing up, these guys really are annoying.

“ Ohh really, what’s my nick name.!” he asked me with his threatening look.

“ Shovas kopelinium borandis…” I chanted and immediately turning him into a horse.........

THE OTHER PART IS,

“ Kim Kyu Jong, what the f**k is wrong with you, You have a serious attitude change.!! What’s up with you..!!!!?” I yelled all of the sudden....


I'LL UPDATE SOON, I HOPE, PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON THIS FIC although I know it's boring and all, but, wait for me, I'll be back soon.~~^^

Love ya unnie's and dongsengs.~~

Comment and subscribe yeah~~ <3 oh yeah, follow me in twitter @JaesMiniDevil and mention me if you're my reader~~~ and also tumblr --> infiniteloveforJYJ.tumblr.com I reblog useless stuffs~hahaha~~ and also type random stuffs~~ ^^ Love yall~ <3