Is he the same old him?

Betrayed

" Let's go.." I said.
“ Yes Young Saeng nim..” the others bowed down to me putting their hands across their body to the left side of their chest the way the normal vampires bowed to the pure bloods and their elders.
“ stop calling me that..” I said walking out. I was tired of the others calling me Young Saeng nim, doesn’t mean that I’m a pure blood they have to bow to me every single time but it’s part of the rules in the vampire family.
" Let's go, our guardians should be waiting.." Jung Min said.

We walked out to our gates and we found our guardian standing in the front gate waiting for us to arrive. When she saw us coming, she bowed down like how the other vampires did. She wasn't a vampire but she knew we were vampires.
" Annyong Young Saeng nim, Hyun Joong, Jung Min, Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong.." she bowed to us.
" Hello baby girl..~" Hyung Jun was flirting with her again and it made her blush. She was looking at me and I just gave her a nod and smile at her.
" You smell delicious today.." Jung Min walk towards her holding up her hands.
" Stop it Jung Min.." I walk over pulling her hands away from his grasp.
" I'm just kidding.." Jung Min look away. She turned around to walk away but she suddenly trip over something making her send her body straight towards the floor. I was shocked so I quickly ran over to help her up.
" Kwenchana..??" I asked her pulling her up.
" Ne, Kwenchana, khamsahamnida Young Saeng nim.." she bowed at me again.
" Please don't be like that. It's been a while I've heard you call me oppa.." I whispered to her.
" ahh mianhe.." she said running away.

She's running away from me again. When will she start being comfortable with me. Is it because I'm a vampire and she's a human? I can't get those questions out of me.
" Kyoung Mi, please don't be like that.." I whispered.
" Hyung, where is she going?" Jung Min asked.
" Let's get to class.." I turned around walking away then the glass of light bulbs started to shatter into pieces. I couldn't control my mind, I was both frustrated and lonely.

During class, our vampire teacher came in to introduce us new packs of bloods.
" These newly formed blood packs are from people who donates to the hospital and we managed to get enough for you boys. These are formed in packs and you can have as much as you want. Don't go around hunting on the students." the teacher warned.
" I'll make sure they won't.." I said coldly.
" Yes, Young Saeng nim.." he bowed down to me and I bowed back too then he left us to our own study.
" So hyung, you seem to be interested to that girl..?" Hyung Jun asked.
" Ne, she's interesting.." I said paging my books.
" She's tasty.." Jung Min said.
" Don't you dare lay a single finger on her. Or else you're going to regret from the day you were born.." I warned him and my eyes were turned into bright red.
" I was kidding.."
“ The moon is going behind the clouds..”
“ Yeah..” Jung Min said.
“ From here on is our time..” Jung Min said.

All of our eyes turned red, candles were all blew off causing a great chill through the whole place.
“ The night of vampires. The famous beings that hide in the darkness. The existence is the secret we protect” I said with a cold voice.

Kyoung Mi's SIDE.

What was I doing? Running away from him like that? It's impossible I could stay calm in front of him after seeing him do that?

KYOUNG MI'S FLASHBACK

" Young Saeng oppa.." I was calling out happily but then I heard screams coming from his room. From curiosity, I went towards the room and peek into the creak from the door. I was there to evidence the whole thing.

There was a woman in front of Young Saeng oppa and she was pleading him.
" Saengie please, please drink my blood"
" I can't.." Young Saeng said.
" Please oppa.." she bit on her fingers with her sharp fangs then she put her bloody finger into Young Saeng's lips. Young Saeng started to become drunk over her blood and in a matter of short period, he pulled her over to him and his fangs appeared and it sunk deep into her neck and started drinking her blood. I was too shock to see what was happening I started crying. He then heard my cryings he stopped and he quickly push that woman away. He wiped the blood off his chin and stare straight at me then he slowly calm down.
" oppa.." I said softly more in a whisper and he stare straight back at me.
" Kyoung Mi.." I started running away and not looking back.

End oF FLASHBACK.