Only Son? [part 1]

Betrayed

PART 1 ONLY!!~

“ Holy , Young Saeng hyung, everyone change of plan, get here to the Avenue immediately, and I mean immediately, use your powers.” Jung Min said and After 30 seconds, all of them appear beside us in the Avenue and everyone was shocked to see a few other Prince and Princess of Vampire families appearing beside us.

 

“ What is she doing here???” Kyoung Mi asked.

 

“ I thought she was suppose to be hiding somewhere?” Kyu asked.

 

“ QUEEN OPHELIA” Every Vampire there greeted her with the vampire way expect for us.

 

“ He’s getting away..!” Kyu yelled when he saw Jae Joong dashing out the avenue.

 

“ Stop him now..!” Queen Ophelia talks to them in their minds and all of them ran after Jae Joong.
 

“ Since when did we include chasing in the plan?” Hyun Joong complained through the headset.

 

“ we lost him!” Young Saeng yelled.

 

“ Split up. Kyoung Mi with Young Saeng, Khrys with Jung Min, Gab with Kyu and I’ll go with hyung..” Hyung Jun sort them out and left in different directions.

 

“ Why should I be with her??” Kyu complained through the headset.

 

“ You’ll figure out her beauty if you’re left alone with her..” Kyoung Mi teased.

 

“ Don’t tease me unnie…” Gab said.

 

“ Why should I be with this horsie vampire???” Khrys complained.

 

“ Yah! I don’t wanna be with you too..” Jung Min replied back.

 

“ Enough you two, we want you to search for Jae Joong, not complain on your partners, we didn’t even hear Young Saengie and Kyoung Mi complaining” Hyun Joong scolded them but as soon as he finished, they started hearing Young Saeng and Kyoung Mi bickering.

 

“ Yah, don’t think that I wanna be with you!” Young Saeng complained not bothering whether the others are listening or not.

 

“ Who says I wanna be with you!” Kyoung Mi replied back not bothering the others eavesdropping too.

 

“ No one says so…”

 

“ Why did you come in the first place?” Kyoung Mi was flaring and frustrated by this time.

 

“ Jung Min told me to go so I have to go!” Young Saeng replied.

 

“ What does that have got to do with me!” Jung Min whispered looking at Khrys.

 

“ Aaaaahhhh… I don’t wanna talk to you anymore!” she screamed in an ear piercing tone making the others almost deaf.

 

“ No one says you have to talk to me!” Young Saeng replied back in anger too.

 

“ Shut up!” she yelled back.

 

“ It’s my mouth so I can talk whenever I want!” Young Saeng replied.

 

“ I hate you!” she yelled back.

 

“ I did not say you have to love me!” Young Saeng replied back making her much more frustrated.

 

“ Eeehh, you two enough..” Hyun Joong made a stop to their fights but before they could say anything they lost signal on Young Saeng and Kyoung Mi.
 

 

AT YOUNG SAENG’S SIDE

 

“ I hate you!” she yelled back.

 

“ I did not say you have to love me!” I replied back making her much more frustrated and I remove my headset and same goes to her.

 

“ YOU DID NOT SAY IT BUT I LOVE YOU!” she yelled at me and I was struck by what she said.

 

“ Why do you have to do that to me? Coming into my life, making me fall in love with you, playing with me feelings then left me after you’re done with me. Why?” her tone had softened and there were tears on her cheeks now and I could not find an appropriate sentence to reply her. It was as if there was something stuck on my throat.

 

“ I…” I moved towards her but she moved back immediately.

 

“ Don’t come near me. Get away from me!” ore tears over flow her beautiful face.

 

“ I’m sorry..” I stood there waiting for her to calm down.

 

“ Don’t be. After you said those things earlier, I’ve lose my confident in you.” She said calmly and finally allowing me to move closer to her.

 

“ I mean it. I didn’t mean to say all those things earlier. I was just protecting you.” I told her but did not tell her who or what was going on.

 

“ Saying those thing means you’re protecting me? Why does it sound as if I’m the bad person?” she was getting out of control and she begin smiling with tears still on her cheeks. She was trying to be happy which made my heart ache more.

 

“ I really am protecting you. I didn’t mean to hurt you in that way, but you should not love me.”

 

“ Why? I’m a full form vampire now and so are you! Who says I can’t love you?” she asked but I did not know how to reply her to make her understand.

 

“ The Queen says so..” I heard someone said from behind me. I turned around to find Jae Joong standing there.

 

“ What are you doing here? Didn’t you know we’re after you?” she asked him.

 

“ Of course I know, even when talking to you I know you guys had a plan laid out. It’s a surprise isn’t it?” he said with an evil grin.

 

“ Hyung…” I said softly and bowing to him.

 

“ Why are you bowing to him? What’s going on here?” Kyoung Mi look confused.

 

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, have you ever wonder where is your real mother?” Jae Joong asks leaving Kyoung Mi confused.

 

“ Yes! She’s dead, what does that has got to do with you?” he asked angrily because every time someone asks her about her real mother she gets all worked up.

 

“ What if I say she’s near you??” he asked again.

 

“ Hyung are you sure you’re going to tell her?” I asked Jae Joong.

 

“ Since you two are so close why do you want to kill him earlier?” she asked me.

 

“ It was the queen’s order and I was just acting. I’ve told him everything..” I said.

 

“ What are you? Who are you? Why are you so close together?” she was confused and asking so many questions.

 

“ It’s time to tell her..” Jae Joong said looking at me.

 

“ I’m your…” he didn’t continue because the Queen suddenly appeared in front of us.
 

 

I put my headset back and to contact the others.

 

“ Get here immediately guys, the queen’s here..” I said and immediately the guys arrived at the field.

 

“ I thought you didn’t want them to know you’re alive..” Jung Min yelled at the queen.

 

“ I didn’t until I saw what Kyoung Mi was doing to Jae Joong..”

 

“ What did I do?” Kyoung Mi asked and she was feeling weak again. I wanted to grab hold of her but Jung Min immediately ran beside her to grab her shoulders.

 

“ What do you have in mind?” Hyun Joong asked her and I could see anger filling his eyes.

 

“ Nothing at all, I just want you guys to finish him!” the queen pointed at Jae Joong. I was at the point of anger and it made me blurt everything out.
 

“ DO YOU THINK KILLING YOUR ONLY SON WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY?” I shouted out loud.