Alicia into a Vampire.

Betrayed


“ WHAT THE HELL.!!!” Hyun Joong yelled out loud.

NEWS

“ A y figure was caught by someone on camera in a dark alley while she was flirting with a guy but that guy seems to be a vampire and he seemed to lose control towards her skin, the lady immediately faint but when the guy noticed the camera, he went towards the cameraman and crashed it. Therefore there is only pictures to support our news.. Stay tune as we turn in for more regarding to this news. Thank you for watching.” the Lady reporter was announcing.

“ Fck!!! LEE JUN GET OVER HERE.!!” Hyun Joong was freaking out furiously, luckily the queen and the masters were gone or else he would be chopped off into pieces.

“ Hyung, mianhe..” Lee Jun apologized to Hyun Joong but he did not look at him for once but continue to stare at the pictures flooding the news. Hyun Joong immediately threw the remote to the LCD screen with his abilities.

“ Hyung, calm down..” Kyu was trying to calm him.

“ De, hyung we’ll settle things slowly..” Jung Min was shocked too.

“When did this happen?” Hyun Joong stared at Lee Jun’s

Lee Jun continued to keep quiet and not wanting to say anything. So Hyun Joong couldn't take it anymore therefore, Hyun Joong compelled him into telling the truth.

" Tell me. when did this happen?" Hyun Joong stared into Lee Joon's eyes and compelled him in telling the truth.

" Yesterday night.." Lee Joon had no choice but to say it.

“ Who is she to you, why did you do it??!” Hyun Joong continued.

“ Mianhe hyung, she was my girlfriend, I know she was a human and she said she wanted to become like me and I could not resist it, it’s been a while since I drank from a human..”

“ Where is she now..”

“ In my room..” Hyun Joong immediately disappear and made himself into Lee Jun’s room and he found Alicia’s body lying on his bed.

He walked over to her, knowingly she would not wake up in a simple way, so he put his hands over her forehead and started chanting and spells started to work. Moments later, Alicia woke and he fangs immediately went visible.

“ Oppa, where am I??” she was confused.

“ Do you know what are you doing?” he asked her.

“ Oppa, where is Lee Jun oppa?”

“ You’re still asking for that guy after what he’d done to you??”

“ I wanted him to do that, it’s not his fault..” she was trying to defend Lee Jun, why the heck did she like him? What is so great being a vampire.

“ What is wrong with you! Being a human is no fun?”

“ Oppa, it’s immortal, I’ll stay young forever..” she replied and Hyun Joong immediately threw her towards the wall, making her angry, she dash towards Hyun Joong for a bite but Hyun Joong's sense was greated and immediately grab onto her neck chocking her while holding her up in the air making Alicia's legs kicking in the air.

“ Hyung..” the others opened the door barging into the room then Hyun Joong let Alicia go letting her fall onto the floor holding onto her neck while Lee Joon ran over to her.

“ The door is smooth okay, it’s a good door, open it slowly..!” Hyun Joong smacked Hyung Jun’s head.

“ YAH Mal, open it slowly..” Baby smacked Jung Min’s head.

“ Hyung open it slowly..” Jung Min smacked Kyu Jong’s head.

“ Yah, open it slowly..” Kyu smacked Mir’s head.

They were smacking each other’s head but in the end they smack their own heads hard with their own hands.

“ Serves you right..” Krystel was laughing because Hyun Joong used his abilities to control their minds.

“ Hyung, you’re mean.>.<” Mir was caressing his head.

“ Baby, are you okay..?” Lee Jun was worried yet he was afraid of Hyun Joong.

“ Oppa, I’m fine, I’m a vampire now?” she asked an idiotic question.

“ UNNIE.!! BOO.!!” Gab appeared behind Alicia giving her a shock.

“ Oh my gosh..! Yah you..!!” Alicia said and the glass beside her smashed into pieces because she didn't know how to control herself yet while Hyun Joong at the side was still pissed and plus his favourite glass sculpture crashed into pieces.

“ See, you still don’t know how to control your abilities..” Khrys said.

“ Do not let her into my room..!! I REPEAT, SHE IS NOT ALLOW ANYWHERE NEAR MY DOOR STEP..!!” Jung Min said out loud because his room is very classy because it is a glass room, his walls are all almost made from glass.

user posted image
Minnie's room.~~^^

“ Wae?” Alicia was sad.

“ Because I don’t have concrete room, the part of my room in this whole mansion is glass, and if you break it, I’ll get sunburn for sure..!!” Jung Min replied.

“ Oppa, stop being so arrogant.!” Khrys scolded him.

“ Yah, who is being arrogant, I’m stating the fact here..!!” Jung Min argued back.

“ Yah, don’t YAH me.!! Not letting Alicia into your room is also another impolite way..” Khrys scolded back.

“ Noona, hyung, stop it.. Gosh..” Hyung Jun was being a kind hearted fellow.

“ SHUT UP.!!” In the end got scolded by both Khrys and Jung Min in unison.

“ Fine, go ahead and kill each other..” Hyung Jun pout and Joelle was laughing at him.

“ The only thing left to do now is to proof the pictures taken by them is fake, no such thing as vampires, Get Kyoung Mi to do the editing, she’s good at it..” Hyun Joong said, " while you..." he was starring at Alicia, " if you break one house rule, and you'll be burn into ashes you get me..." Hyun Joong finished as he walked out of his room.

“ Speaking of Kyoung Mi, you better hide in the cave or else when the Pure Blood princess get’s back, you’re going to be sliced into pieces if she knows you turned her favourite baby unnie into a vampire..!” Riza warned him.

“ Shoot, Otoke, hyung, you got to help me..!” Lee Jun pouted at Jae Joong since she’s his sister.

“ No way, I’ll get my kicked for helping you.!!” Jae Joong said.

“ But Hyung…” Lee Jun couldn’t finish but his phone rang and it was from Kyoung Mi immediately making him shiver in cold sweat.

“ , it’s her..” Lee Jun said showing the others his phone’s caller ID.

“ You pick it up, turn it to loud speaker..” Lee Jun picked it up and turn it on loud speaker.

“ Yeboseyo Kyoung Mi..” Lee Jun’s voice was trembling.

“ OPPA.!! What have you done to me..??” she asked him with her loud voice.

“ Anni, dongseng ahh, I can explain, let me explain, I did not mean to turn your Alicia unnie baby into a vampire, it just happen, she said she wanted to do it, I’ll take up the responsibility, I’ll marry her, take care her for the rest of her life, and she even says that she wants to be young forever, so I’m granting part of her wish please don’t hate me..” Lee Jun said everything in 10 seconds and the others were staring at him with wide eyes.

“ WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY..!!!?” Kyoung Mi’s voice was even louder and they could hear Young Saeng’s voice beside her.

“ Stop shouting, there’s customers here..” he said.

“ You said you turned who into a vampire.??!!!” Kyoung Mi was furious only on the phone, imagine what it will be like if Lee Jun’s facing her, he might get chopped up into pieces..!!

“ Weren’t you going to ask about that??” Lee Jun asked her softly.

“ OF COURSE NOT, I was going to ask what did you do to my customer, and you told me you did what??” she was getting angrier.

“ Yeboseyo.. Yeboseyo..~” Kyoung Mi kept calling but there were no answers.

“ , he hang up on me.!!” Kyoung Mi said in frustrations.

“ Oh ..!! What to do..” Lee Jun yelled staring at his phone, same goes to everyone.

“ What did you just do..? Did you just hang up on Kyoung Mi? YOU ARE SO DEAD!!” Mir was in shocked.


“ OTOKE..!!!?” Krystel started to panic.

“ It’s low battery. I forgot to charge it.” Lee Jun was sweating now.

“ Use mine to call her back..” Khrys also panic because they could not imagine Kyoung Mi’s temper now, even in the phone she’s going crazy while Lee Jun called Kyoung Mi it went right to voicemail.

“ I’m going to kill LEE JUN once I get back, please leave a message..!!” that was Kyoung Mi’s voice mail.

“ You are so dead.>.<” Joelle was squeezing onto Hyun Joong’s arm.

KYOUNG MI'S SIDE


“ That guy actually turned my unnie into a vamp..!” I whispered into Young Saeng’s ear.

“ I know, I’ve seen the news. We’ll do the editing later, get the wedding dress done now, they need it tomorrow, I’ll help okay..” he said to me.

“ Yah! You saw the news and not tell me anything about it? Okay, whatever, I'll deal with this later, how did she say she wants it? I forgot..” Young Saeng was the one who helped me on doing the things while I was gone.

“ She wants those French black design..”

“ Again, aiishh, I’ll do that later, let’s go check out the photo shoot first, it’s summer and Jin..” I told him.

“ They’re a great couple, summer’s pretty..” Young Saeng said.

“ Am I not pretty enough??” I asked.

“ Anni, it’s just that, aiishh never mind, you’re the goddess..” he said and walk away.

“ Yah, wait for me..” I said.

We arrived at the scene and I check out the pictures from the computer, they’re a Taiwanese couple here for wedding photo shoot. They were amazing.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

After the shoot was done, I went to greet them and showed them the pictures.

“ Khamsahamnida.” Summer was happy by looking at the pictures and we were communicating in Chinese because they can’t really understand Korean.

“ Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow..” I got back to my office and started to get my things done, the wedding dress they wanted tomorrow is a French style black wedding dress.

So I’m going to use silver for the skirt part and use on some designs and things.
user posted image

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, when will it be your turn?” Young Saeng asked me all of a sudden.

“ What turn?” I concentrate on the stitches while Young Saeng was roaming around the shop checking out all the dress while I was sitting on the stage.

user posted image


“ Put these on..” Young Saeng said holding up a dress..

“ Not so early, and yet, no one is willing to marry me..” I said smiling at him and he put it back flashing his signature smile while he turn back putting the dress back on then continue to roam around the whole place.


LEE JUN’S SIDE.

“ Otoke, call her again..” I calmed down better than how I was earlier.

“ Switched Off..” Alicia said.

“ SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.?” Hyung Jun sat on top of me.

“ Hyung, get off me, I won’t fight for Joelle anymore okay..!” I said.

“ Since when did you get together?” Joelle was curious.

“ Two days ago.!” I replied.

“ TWO DAYS AND YOU TURNED HER INTO A VAMP.!!!” Hyun Joong hyung hit my head hard, imagine what Kyoung Mi will do to me.

“ Oh my gosh. Oppa..!” Krystel hold onto Hyun Joong hyung's arm because he wanted to hit me again.

“ Yah Alicia, what’s wrong with you..? you only knew him for two days and you wanna become like us..?’ Hyun Joong gave her a hard flick.

“ Oppa..!!!” she was whining.

“ They’re home..” Jung Min said as he heard their car from outside.

“ Hyung, cover me..!” I panic again and I attempt to climb out the window but when I open it, it shut back by itself.

Then the door, windows and everywhere was sealed by her and it is impossible to open anything.

“ Try the door noona..” Hyung Jun called Khrys to try opening the door.

“ It won’t open, Hyun Joong oppa, Jae oppa, do something...!!” she said and I went to give it a try. All of us were gathered at the door trying to open to exit the room but we heard someone cleared her voice behind us.

“ Ooooohhhh Mmmmmmyyy goooosssshhhh…” my voice was trembling, no one even suspect a single thing, Kyoung Mi and Young Saeng was standing behind us while Hyun Joong hyun and Jae hyung was sitting on the chair not wanting to join in the mad aura of Kyoung Mi. We were all in Hyun Joong hyung's room.

“ So care explaining what happened??” Young Saeng asked falling onto the bed.

“ Oh Hi Alicia..” he greet before falling back to the pillow.

“ LEE JUN.!!!” Kyoung Mi raised her voice.

“ I can explain, I can do anything you want. Please let me off this time..” I was hiding behind Mir.

“ In one condition.!!”

“ what??”

Before I could reply, I was already being brought up to mid air by her weird abilities. Then suddenly I felt a sharp ice stick hitting my hand. I was pressed onto the ceiling and I could see that everyone was throwing ice crystal at me.

“ Oppa you give me water and I’ll freeze it.” Kyoung Mi said to Kyu and they continue making ice cubes and everyone was throwing it at me. Even Alicia was having fun.

“ How long are you planning to throw it at me..??..” before I could finish, Kyoung Mi used her abilities to throw five shape ice crystals hitting above my head, two below both my hands and one just a centimeter below my tiny brother between my legs.

“ YAH!!! I still need to have children okay..” I yelled at them but everyone turned silent now and Kyoung Mi went back to silent.

" Now all please get out, I need to talk to Lee Joon.." she said and slowly one by one exit the room except for Young Saeng who was still on the bed looking at us.

END OF LEE JOON POV.

 

Lee Joon was tied onto the chair while Kyoung Mi was walking around him.

" So tell me, why did you turn her?" Kyoung Mi asked him starring at him.

" She wanted to turn, that's why I turned her. I know I broke one of the house rules but please don't punish me.." everyone in the house was afraid of the punishment although the Original vampires of the house are fun to be with but actually serious when it comes to the house rules. The original vampires could simple tell them to do things.

" Kyoung Mi ahh, let him go.." Young Saeng told Kyoung Mi but she ignored him.

" Now I want you to take that knife, and start sabbing your left leg.." Kyoung Mi stared into Lee Joon's eye compelling him and immediately Lee Joon took the knife and stabbed his left leg and there was blood but he healed back immediately.

" Now stab until I return." Kyoung Mi said and walked out of the room with Young Saeng behind her while Lee Joon continue to punish himself.

 

Kyoung Mi return to the living room where everyone was and they heard all that happened inside the room and they were shivering by what Kyoung Mi did. She walked towards Alicia who didn't dare to look at Kyoung Mi in the eyes.

" Now now Alicia, sit on this chair until I return.." she compelled Alicia to sit there.

" Let's go guys. You know what to do. Jae and Saeng oppa, follow me, Hyun Joong oppa, you bring the rest out and find that reported, don't kill her, just compelled her and make her forget.." Kyoung Mi said and leaving with Jae Joong and Saeng.