Substituition?

Betrayed

Chapter 3

" I want you to be the guys substitution tutor for the next two weeks." the principal said to me.

" Why do you need me there? Those guys are vampires for goodness sake.." Kyoung Mi was shocked.

" Their teacher's busy with personal problems for the next two weeks."

" But, I'm a human..!!"

" You've been taking care of them for years and nothing had happen especially with Young Saeng beside you.."

" But--"

" No buts, your first class starts in five minutes at 9.30pm until 3.30pm.."

" Yes sir.." Kyoung Mi had no choice but to be their substitution tutor for the next two weeks.

She made her way to the class and found that the others had already been seated on their place. Young Saeng in his big arm chair, Jung Min next to the window, Hyung Jun lying on his back on the sofa, Hyun Joong behind the table and Kyu Jong on the table. They were shocked when they saw her coming into their class. They immediately sat up straight, and Young Saeng immediately close his book.

" Kyoung Mi ahh, missing me..? We've just met two minutes ago.." Jung Min said crossing his arms around her waist again. His favourite move when he saw her.

" oppa, you've sharpen your fangs again...?" she asked as she felt his fangs on her shoulder.

" It's always been this sharp..." Jung Min straighten up and kissed her cheeks seducing her but Kyoung Mi never fell into his trap.

" Enough Jung Min, you've had enough girls so you better let this one go before the windows started crashing into pieces again.." Hyun Joong said.

" I'm just playing, I won't take this one up on the bed.." Jung Min replied still holding onto Kyoung Mi.

" Why are you here? You miss me right..?" Hyung Jun walk up to Kyoung Mi and gave a light peck on her lips.

" YAH oppa..!!" she smacked him because he always did this.

" that doesn't mean anything right.." Hyung Jun asked and before she could reply the glass little statue broke into half and fell onto the floor shattering into pieces and immediately Jung Min and Hyung Jun pull their hands away from Kyoung Mi.

" Thanks oppa.." she look at Young Saeng who was still sitting on his big chair calmly. Then it was Kyu Jong's turn to walk over to her. Young Saeng never get's angry with Kyu Jong because he never does anything like Jung Min and Hyung Jun. He walked over to her and gave her a tight hug from behind her.

" oppa, what are you doing..? I've got no more blood okay. I'm tired.." she replied relaxing back onto Kyu Jong.

" annio, I have my own okay. I'll never take yours.." he said still from the blood pack.

" araso, get back to your seats, I have something to announce.." the others immediately return to their spots.

" as you can see, it's already 9.30 so it's time for your art class until 3.30 then you can have a break then from 4am to 5am you'll have commercial class then you can return to your dorm araso. Your teacher's having personal problem so he can't attend class so I'll be your tutor for the next two weeks. Any questions?" she asked.

" Why do we have to take class? We're vampires..!" Hyun Joong asked.

" that's because you will need to cover your identities by learning loads of things so you'll get something done.."

" Yes, although I know we can go out during the day light and.. aiishh araso..!" Jung Min was getting frustrated from all the class.

" Rules and Regulations. First of all, get your fangs out of me, I don't wanna be turned into a vampire! Second, no dozing off in my class or else you'll be gone for sure and thirdly, no fooling around in the class especially Hyung Jun and Jung Min oppa..!!" she warned them and they just chuckled.

Art class was starting and Kyoung Mi was an expert in it and she helped them out. She left a fruit basket on the table with grapes, an apple, a banana, two oranges and off of it in a fruit basket. She made it hard for them especially those perspective and the shape of it and they had to fit it all into a A3 paper so it have to be big, shape and real and 3D. She went around to check on their art work.

Jung Min and Hyung Jun was complaining at how hard it was while Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong had changed three piece of paper because they hate to erase and causing loads of dust. The whole room was dark and the fruits was lit by warm light light causing a great effect and making it hard.

" How is it Jung Min oppa...? It's been an hour" she walked over to check on his art.

" why did you gave us something this hard?" Jung Min was hugging her waist as she look at his work. He's only up till the basket handle.

" aigoo, you're such a baby and stop hugging onto her waist.." Kyu Jong said freezing Jung Min's hands around her waist and Jung Min melted the ice around his arms and freed himself away from Kyoung Mi.

" aiishh, I'm either cold or hot. Stop it you two or else I'm either frozen or melted.."

" Hyung, your ice won't work on me.." Jung Min smirked.

" I'm done.." Young Saeng said putting the papers in front of them.

It was amazing from the look of it, every single details was there, the stiffs from the basket, the textures from the fruits. It was amazing that he could do that in such a short period.
" it's only 11pm what do you want to do? This lesson only ends at 3.30am.." Kyoung Mi asked.
" I wanna talk to you.." he said pulling her out of the room leaving the guys in there.

" What do you want?" Kyoung Mi asked shaking her arm from his grip but he was too strong.

" Heo Young Saeng..!" she said angrily and he immediately release his grip after hearing her call his full name and he immediately knew she was angry,

" I don't want anything." he replied.

" Then what do you wanna talk about?"

" Answer me seriously. What happen five years ago?" he sounded serious.

" What happen? You killed her! You killed your girlfriend.." she said calmly.

" Before that, I've been asking you and you have not replied me for FIVE FREAKING YEARS" he raised his voice making Kyoung Mi frighten.

" Nothing happen. You were there too.."

" I want the truth. Don't force me to check onto you. I've always respect you and dare not read your mind and sense things about you. With my powers I can easily know what you were thinking but I never did that because I respect you. I did not even sense whether you're a human of not. You better answer me now..!"

" Go ahead then, nothing happen with Min Hui and me! I've never stopped you from looking into me and reading my mind. Go ahead then. I'm a human..!!" she said with a trembling voice but she force herself to be calm.

" What's that stain on your clothes then..?" he move closer to her and sniff the tiny stain on her shirt.

" that's nothing, I cut myself earlier." she said.

" that's not the stain of your blood. I know what your blood smell like, I remember it clearly from five years back. What happen that day, why did you bleed so much that day? Are you sure you're still a human? That stain belongs to another person..!" he was getting frustrated and there was only an inch of space in between their face.

" I got hurt that night, nothing else..!"

" Don't force me..!" he was angry.

" Nothing happened between them. I was there the whole time." Jung Min appeared behind them.

" I don't believe.." Young Saeng said and he started to read her mind but he got distracted when Jung Min pulled Kyoung Mi and kissed her lips immediately. Young Saeng got distracted by the scene because Kyoung Mi did not even pull herself away and just let him kiss her.

Young Saeng immediately pull Jung Min away and gave him a punch across his face. His mouth was filled with his won blood and he flow out of his mouth and he just it away. Kyoung Mi was shocked and she immediately pulled him up and started wiping the blood of his lips.

" What are you doing?" she yelled at Young Saeng.

" What are you doing letting him kiss you like that?" Young Saeng yelled back.

" SO what if he kissed me? I let him did that. Jung Min let's go.." she said pulling Jung Min away.

JUNG MIN'S SIDE

" So till when do you want me to keep this secret?" I asked away my own blood.

" Oppa.." she was already crying.

" Kwenchana Kyoung Mi ahh, oppa will always be here araso.." I stood up and hugged her tightly.

" Why did you kiss me oppa?"

" If I did not kiss you, he can easily know what happen to you. Even I'm doing it now. I can read your mind. Don't forget what am I. Don't you regret what Min Hui did to you five years ago?"

" She was not the one who turn me into that, it was you.." she said.

" I had no choice. You were dying! I can't let you die just like that!" I yelled at her which made her frighten. I was shocked at my sudden raise of voice too.

" I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry I turn you into this way!" I hugged her tightly.

" Oppa am I really what I am a vamp.." she didn't finish her sentence but we heard someone behind us continuing it for her.

" A VAMPIRE?" he continued and the water fountain's water frozen and the walls from the fountain were broken into pieces. There were anger in his eyes, strong winds were forming and they could sense him getting out of control.

" We can explain.." we said but he just wouldn't listen and everything was out of control now.....

 

A/N How was this chapter? Is it good? I've posted this in Quainte's forum but I want more comment from a larger forum, so give me comments, I dont mind if it's good or bad, I just wanna know how am I doing~~ ^^ Subscribe to my story yeah, I'll start posting it here~~^^