Who was that?

Betrayed

Chapter 14 part 1

Jung Min’s POV

“ What’s going on with me?” I was turning from left to right on my bed and all the bed sheets are curled up onto me. There was a slight feeling on uneasiness, is it because of my lack of blood? No, that’s not it, Kyu hyung just gave me a pack a few minutes ago.

“ Lack of blood, lack of blood… Kyoung Mi..” I whispered suddenly remember what Young Saeng hyung said about her. I was feeling uneasy so I decide to get out of my bed to look for hyung.

I went into the elevator from the third floor to the second, I was too lazy to walk around especially the stairs, steep and long stairs, why the heck do they need such big house just for us. I just don’t understand them, what are the differences between human and vampires? Vampire doesn’t mean that we’re special or anything. I gave a knock on hyungs room and it was already 8am in the morning.

*knock- knock*

“ Hyung, can I come in?” I asked.

“ Yeah, sure come in.” I heard him say and I punch in the code then enter.

“ Hyung, I’m feeling uneasy…” I sat on the edge of the bed while hyung was standing near the window with a glass of wine on his hand looking out to the sea. It was 8 in the morning and the sun was shining in. I just don’t know why hyung wants to have a glass room instead of a sealed room. How can he sleep with all the lights shining in?

user posted image

“ I know, I’m feeling it too, Kyoung Mi right??” he ask and I just nodded.

“ Hyung ahh, how do you sleep in all these bright lights?” I ask suddenly and he just has an evil grin and I gave him a questioning look. He walks over to the side pushing on a button and the curtain started closing in. It was a thick curtain preventing the light from coming in.

“ Cool..!! No wonder you wanted something like that..” I said as the room now was pure darkness.

“ Back to topic, did you sense something wrong?” he ask opening the curtains again.

“ De, I’m feeling uneasy because I think she’s not feeling well again..”

“ It’s the lacking of blood again. When is the last time she drank blood?” hyung asked me.

“ Two months back when she first transformed into a full form vampire” I replied.

“ Two months, two months, she needs the blood the one who fully turned her into a vampire!” hyung said looking at me and I could see anger in his eyes but he was calm and he knew how to control his powers into much more stable these days.

“ But hyung, she’s locked up in the mansion, she refuses to drink any blood, even if I offered her she will reject me as always because she said she wants to live without blood and I know she miss her human life but I could not change her back. Otoke?” I was confused and my brain wasn’t functioning anymore.

“ Get back to sleep, we’ll discuss this later..” he said closing the curtains again. I walk out of his room not even saying good bye or anything. I decide to take some fresh air, I went to the balcony looking at the ocean, how I wish to be there now. It’s so different from the night, during the day you could see everything, flowers blooming, smiles and laugher from humans, sound of bird chirpings, fresh morning air but during the night you could only see darkness and the sound of winds.

“ Having problem going to bed?” I suddenly heard Khrys voice coming up behind me.

“ De, kinda feeling uneasy..” I replied sitting back onto the bench.

“ Mind if I sit?” she ask politely and I was beginning to feel uneasy because she was so polite and sweet now.

“ Don’t act this way, you’re much more creepier, act normal..” I said moving slightly away from her.

“ YAH! Is that the way to treat a friend who wants to help?” she smacked my head and I gave her my smile because she had returned to normal.

“ That’s better..” I said sitting back to a comfortable position.

“ They need you now..” she suddenly said making me turn my head immediately.

“ Who??”

“ The Queen. They need you in the mansion now..” she repeat again.

“ How could I get in if they had block off the whole mansion with her powers? Even hyung can’t get in..”

“ That’s what I’m here for stupid..!” she knock my head again.

“ Araso, get me there now..” I was impatient because I want to get there as soon as possible.

“ Then go to sleep..” she said leaving me alone outside and I went in after a while of thinking.


Khrys’ POV

“ Khrysalis, I need you to get Jung Min here immediately..” I heard someone speaking to me in my thoughts.

Khrys’ THOUGHTS

“ Queen Ophelia?”

“ Yes, I need you to get Jung Min here immediately”

“ Wae? We were there earlier and we couldn’t even get in” I concentrate on my thoughts.

“ Kyoung Mi is vomiting blood again, she’s lacking of blood and yet she’s giving it all out.” The Queen sounded worried and I could sense that she was not lying.

“ De, I’ll get him there immediately but isn’t she suppose to be having Pure Blood’s blood in this case?”

“ She’s rejecting it..”

“ How about my brothers? Jung Min’s will harm her. You want to bet your daughter’s life?”

“ I don’t want Heo Young Saeng here, I want Park Jung Min..” she said angrily.

“ Yes Queen, he’ll be over soon..”

END OF THOUGHTS

I went out to the balcony after receiving a message from the Queen and she wants Jung Min there immediately. She said Kyoung Mi was throwing up and it was all blood coming out, she’s already lacking of blood and yet she’s giving out.

KYOUNG MI’S SIDE.

“ Mother he’s here..” Junsu came into my room. I was lying on my bed and I have no energy to talk to him I just use my thoughts and the queen were beside me too.

“ Bring him in.” the queen said and I just nodded and suddenly someone came into the room and I could feel his presence although my eyes were close but I heard the queen said something.

“ Why are you here instead of Park Jung Min shii?” she asked.

 

 

-----------

PART 2 WILL BE UP TOMORROW~ Promise~ If there's anything you don't understand feel free to ask me...<3

 

Thanks for all your comments, Promise I'll try to update frequently~~ mianhe~ <3