They've gone mad with missions~ >.

Betrayed

Replies,

joongkatsaeng, love ya too~~ <3

HyeRin0405, HyeRin sii!!!!!!!!!! Im lazy to update long long that's why`haha~

princesshj, she is not jealous!! lols!!!!

MichelleLeeYang, thx..

mecheko, hahaha~~ you'll know sooner or later~kekeke~~~

 

OKAY YO~~~ A little announcement before I jump to update, I see that I've been receiving comments, well that's a good thing but you comments are sooo short that I dont know what to reply to you. With comments with " Update soon " only makes me feel like you dont enjoy the fic but just reading it for fun. To be honest, I have no idea what to reply to that, so Please yo... If you like my fic, please give a longer comment instead of short comment, it makes me sad and pressures me to update faster giving yall crappy updates~ I dont want that to happen so yeah~~ Longer comments please or at least comments with questions so I know what to reply to you~ ^^

 

Here's update~ ^^

 

Chapter 18

PART II - Kyoung Mi's mission.



KYOUNG MI’S MISSION HAVING TO WEAK A BIKINI TO SHOW OFF FOR FIVE MINUTES IN VAMPIRE’S BEACH.

“ Why is umma making me wear all of this..??? What's with weird missions?? ” I was complaining endlessly in the dressing room.

“ I’m so tired, why didn’t umma give us a house to sleep in?? She’s so.. aiishh never mind. You ready…?” Hyun Joong oppa complained outside the dressing room then knocked on it to asked me.

“ Yeah, I’m ready..” I came out and Young Saeng immediately stood in front of me with his back towards me preventing me from getting out of the dressing room.


“ Waeyo..?” I ask him patting his back.

“ Did you put any clothes on??” he asked.

“ No, why do you care?” I asked and he immediately spun around.

“ Yah! Why aren’t you wearing any clothes..” he asked but shut up immediately when he saw that I was wearing a coat, he then look at my face.

“ Don’t look at me, I’m not pretty enough..” I said pushing him aside.

“ I did not say that. YAH HYUNG! What’s wrong with your sister?” I hearn him yelling at Hyun Joong oppa.

“ YAH DON’T YELL AT MY BROTHER..” I yelled back at him.

“ Yah! I did not yell at him.!”

“ Okay, okay, enough okay, no one’s yelling at me, Kajah, get your mission down so we can head off to the club okay..” Hyun Joong oppa is pushing me out.

“ Yah, you’re letting your sister get out with a two piece cloth??” I heard Young Saeng yelling from inside.

Great, I have to open up to show these ert vampires my body, no one is doing it here, they’re all wearing t shirts to beach? Aiishh, Jinja killing me.

“ UMMA!!” I yelled loudly then a piece of paper appear.

“ That’s the reason why they failed, they don’t dare to show it off. Do two at a time, show off your body and I’ve changed your flirting mission to kissing mission..! Anyone can do it..” my mum told me. WAEYO..!!! Impossible, no way.

“ You have to do it, on the cheeks is okay, a five seconds peck..” I read from the paper.

“ Oppa..” I showed it to Lee Jun oppa.

“ Twice at a time? Jinja? Who’s your partner?” he ask.

“ You be my partner..” I said and his eyes went wide.

“ Annio, I don’t want to, hyung’s going to kill me..!” he kept protesting.

“ Do you want to do it or not.?” I ask again.

“ Annio, I don’t want to..!” he replied again.

“ Mir, where are you..” I immediately turned around searching for Mir.

“ De, I’m here..” he said appearing behind me.

“ Where have you been?”

“ Completing missions, wae?” he ask me with his innocent tone.

“ Be my partner..”

“ For?”

“ Kissing mission, on the cheeks, five seconds..” I summarized everything.

“ No way, no, no, no..” he said running towards Young Saeng who was just coming out of the room and whisper some words to him.

“ Let her kiss them then, since she love it so much.” I heard him say and I was frustrated, he doesn’t even care about me, why the heck did he come then.

I was frustrated, pissed, angry, I couldn’t think right that time, I immediately open my coat, threw it to Lee Jun oppa and walk towards the beach with only my bikini. Hyun Joong oppa’s eyes almost popped out.

“ Yah! Lee Kyoung Mi, what the heck are you thinking of?? You crazy.!” He started yelling at me.

“ Don’t care about her, it’s her mission..” Young Saeng said.

END OF KYOUNG MI’S POV

YOUNG SAENG’S POV

“ What the heck..!” I whispered when she took off her coat and went towards the beach filled with vampires.

I was feeling uneasy the whole time, five minutes, five minutes, FIVE MINUTES!!

“ STAY CALM HEO YOUNG SAENG.!! Pure Blood prince dont go crazy. CALM.."  I said in my mind.

“ Don’t you want to go safe her? Five minutes had passed..” Hyun Joong said in my mind.

“ Yeah hyung, that guy is approaching her already, he’s heard to be the greatest vampire Casanova here, with some skill, he can bring the lady onto bed and leave her after he’s done.” Lee Jun told me and I look straight at her directions and she was flirting with him, FLIRTING AGAIN.

“ Did I mention, Kyoung Mi’s mission had been changed from flirting to kissing..” Lee Jun continued I felt the urge to drown him into the sea without telling me earlier.

“ KISSING? WHERE?” I ask immediately. It’s too over, how can it be changed into kissing.

“ Go check it out for yourself..” Hyun Joong said behind me.

I went to her immediately, the guy immediately backed off bowing down to me.

“ Five minute is up, put this on. Come with me..” I said throwing her the coat and dragging her back towards outside.

“ Yah, let go of me, what are you doing??” she asked me.

“ I should be asking that not you.. What are you doing?”

“ Completing my mission..” she replied harshly.

“ That’s the point, I’m completing my mission too, saving you from those vampires..” I said and it was true, I was completing my mission.

“ I’m not done yet, I still have one more for today..”

“ That’s kissing right? I’ll do it then..” I said angrily.

“ Yah! Why are you raising your voice at me? What’s wrong with you..! I hate it when other yells at me..!!” she said angrily and I realized that I’ve done a mistake, every time this happens, she’ll never talk to me for a month.

“ Yah...!” she called out walking towards one of the guys.

“ Yah Yah Yah! What are you doing??” I called out but she did not reply. She just walk towards him, grabbing his face, turning it aside and wanted to give him the kiss but he blocked Kyoung Mi and started pushing her away.

" Princess I really want your kiss but I dont want to die young.." he said as I was giving him deadly glares..


“ Interesting..!” Lee Jun said and I just smacked his head.

“ Aissh, what is she doing..!!” I said walking away angrily.

MEANWHILE, AT THE PALACE.

“ Omo, they are so funny..!!” Hyung Jun was laughing so hard he was starting to cry. All of them were presence in the palace looking at them through the crystal ball. Junsu and Yunho were not there as they are still keeping their identity a secret. They don’t want Jae Joong to know about them being alive.

“ What is wrong with that two? I thought they loved each other..” Gab said laughing happily and she did not notice she was already laying on Kyu Jong’s shoulder with his hands around her back.

" Lee Jun oppa is so hot..!!" Gab said and Kyu gave her a knock on her head.

“ We’ll let them rest for now..” the queen said closing the crystal ball.

“ Umma..!!” Khrys jump beside her giving her a big hug. The queen told them to call her umma inside the palace but keep it formal in public.

“ Yah you two since when are you two dating?” Jung Min pointed to Gab and Kyu Jong.

“ Anni, who said we were dating..” Kyu said pushing Gab away. It was true, they have not started yet.

“ Umma, do you have anything blood packs? I’m lacking of blood..!!” Jung Min said using his abilities to heat up the ice cream Hyung Jun was eating with his cup.

“ Hyung..!!!” Hyung Jun scolded Jung Min.

“ Kyu Jong hyung..!!” Hyung Jun look at him.

“ Araso don’t look at me like that..!” Kyu Jong said helping him freze his ice cream again.

“ You two love birds still not talking to each other??” Krystel asked Joelle and Hyung Jun.

“ Who wants to talk to him?!!”Joelle was still angry from the bungee incident.

“ Joelle ahh, I did say I’m sorry right..”

“ Shut up..!!”

“ Joelle ahh, forgive him already..” Riza said.

“ No, unless he grants me a wish..” Joelle was being stubborn again.

“ Okay, okay, I grant you a wish, what do you wish for?”

“ Ride the haunted roller coaster with me..” she said and Hyung Jun's eyes almost pop out from his head.

 

-MISSION WORLD-



“ Didn’t you say that you like me??” I asked Young Saeng who insist that he be my partner for the kissing mission for the god knows how many times.

“ Who said that I like you? I never did..”

“ Yes you did, you even confess to me last time when I get hurt. Cant you remember? and now you want to be my partner for the kiss” I knocked his head.

“ No, I was just kidding only, it was to make your mum appear and it's part of my mission, we both complete the mission giving us benefits..” he said looking back at Hyun Joong who was busy drinking his martini, he did not even want to start his mission, he just wanted to drink for fun and start it later.

“ Oh, now I understand, I should have just accepted Jung Min oppa earlier, because of you I rejected him. I miss Jung Min oppa..” I said and it was just a lie but the fact that Jung Min confessed was true, I was getting frustrated because of him.

JUNG MIN’S POV

“ Oh, now I understand, I should have just accepted Jung Min oppa earlier, because of you I rejected him. I miss Jung Min oppa..” Kyoung Mi said and all eyes were on me.

“ Anni, she’s just kidding, nothing happen, I did no do anything..!!” I quickly explained because her mother is already glaring at me.

END OF POV

KHRYS’ POV

“ Oh, now I understand, I should have just accepted Jung Min oppa earlier, because of you I rejected him. I miss Jung Min oppa..” I heard her say and I immediately look at Jung Min but he immediately said no to it.

“ But, the fact that you confessed your feelings is real right?” Gab asked suddenly.

“ Ermm, no I didn’t who said I did?? Look, she’s going for her mission..” he said and everyone turned their attention towards the crystal ball.

“ You did right?” I ask him mentally.

“ Yeah I did..” he said and I did not reply him.

END OF POV

KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ FINE THEN..! You complete your own mission, Im not helping you I do my kiss, I get out..” I yelled walking towards Lee Jun oppa.

“ Oppa, can I kiss you on the cheeks?” I ask him and he was looking at me with wide eyes.

“ NO.!” he replied me immediately and I look at Mir, and he smiled at me cheerfully.

“ On the cheeks?” he ask me and I nodded.

“ Araso, let’s get it done.~” he said sitting beside me and Young Saeng was in front of us.

“ Oppa, turn that side..” I said holding onto his face.

I slowly move forward him and when my face was just a centimeter from Mir’s face I felt someone grabbing my arms pulling me away from him but I managed to kiss Mir on his cheeks for five seconds and I passed the test.

“ Kya..~~ I’m so happy, got kissed by Princess Kyoung Mi..” Mir oppa started jumping happily.

“ Yah, what’s wrong with you??” he yelled at me.

“ You didn’t want to be my partner so Mir oppa can be my partner, let go of me..!” I said forcing myself off his grasps.

“ Oppa, your turn, you’re mission is going to appear soon..” I said and this time, our mission did not appear by paper it was by hologram. My mother appear in front of us and told Hyun Joong oppa is mission.

“ You mission is to go for pole dance shirtless, just with boxers..” she said and disappear immediately.

“ WHAT KIND OF MISSION IS THAT!!! Umma, you’re training us for pure bloods or tying to make us look stupid..!!” Oppa yelled loudly.

“ Go hyung, see there, it’s going to be fun, you have such great body right.~” Lee Jun said.

“ Yah! SHADDAP.!!”

“ Oppa, what is shaddap??” I ask him.

“ Why you care? It’s his way of talking..!” Young Saeng scolded me.

“ I hate you oppa..!!” I said suddenly not realizing what I just said but I just walk away.

“ Yah, how dare you talk to me like that??!!” he came after me but I did not stop walking.

END OF POV

HYUN JOONG’S POV

“ This two Jinja, once she turns into pure blood I bet the mansion is going to collapse. They can use their abilities immediately when they become pure bloods right?” I ask Lee Jun and he just nodded.

“ Pole Dance, what does that had got to do with my task of becoming pure bloods?”

“ 10 seconds and I’m done..” I said to myself and went to the changing room, I wore basket ball pants instead of boxers.

END OF POV

Kyoung Mi’s POV

“ Oh my god, what are you doing oppa..? we’re still in gay town club center okay..!” I yelled the moment I saw oppa coming out from the dressing room with only a short pants and shirtless.

“ Umma did this to me..!” he whispered going up to the stage.

END OF POV

HYUN JOONG’S POV

“ Don’t think of them as gays, think of them as hot ladies, focus Kim Hyun Joong, focus..!” I told myself.

“ Hyun Joong oppa, I’ll dance with you..!!” suddenly a hot lady came up to me and started doing a strip dance in front of me, he body was magnificent, the waist was slim, she has got flat stomach and a perfect chest....

“ Oh my god..!!” she was dancing right in front of me and I have got no idea how to react to it, I was bare chest and short pants, Otoke. I stood there staring at her body, the way she sway to the music, and she had got perfect shape for her face, her fangs did not affect her face much but she was hot. Every guy have the same thing in mind right?

“ Oppa, she’s hot right?” Kyoung Mi ask me through our mind.

“ Not just hot, she’s extremely hot..” I replied still couldn’t take my eyes off her body as I was starting to dance with her. A hot dance, she was gliding her body towards mine and I didn’t mind, she was hot..

“ Keep in mind oppa..” Kyoung Mi said back to me.

“ Waeyo?”

“ She’s a shemale, so don’t get over reactive or else you’re going to lose your ity today in the Vampire world..~~~” she said and I immediately let the vampire in front of me go.

“ WHAT THE HELL?” I shouted in my mind looking at Kyoung Mi, she had a evil grin across her face same goes to Young Saeng, Lee Jun and Mir.

“ You’ll never know until you open up their pants, if that’s what you want to do, we’ll not stop you..~~kekekeke..” Mir replied chuckling.

“ One more minute and you’re going to get it from me..” I said continue dancing but stayed as far as I could from her, he, him, her, ahh whatever, is she a he or is she a she..?? My god..!!!

“ Alright passes..!!” Lee Jun shouted and dragged me off the stage.

“ Lee Kyoung Mi, where the heck are you..!!” I shouted out loud, still feeling disgusted from what I encountered earlier but when I found her she and Young Saeng was having a fight again, since Kyoung Mi’s abilities are halfway through she could use it in this dimension she was in the middle of casting a spell and immediately I knew what she was going to do, she’s going to use to voodoo spell on Young Saeng which may hurt for the whole month and as a man, I know how it will feel.

“ Yah, baby girl calm down..!!” I immediately ran over hugging her from behind her stopping her by distracting her focus on Young Saeng.

“ Hyung, you’re done..?” Young Saeng turned around and look shock when he saw me holding onto my sister.

“ What did you do to her??” Mir ask walking towards us.

“ I did not do anything, she’s having sickness..!! She’s gone crazy again..!!” Young Saeng said.

“ I hate you..>!!” Kyoung Mi said softly but I could really feel that she’s not feeling well ever since Young Saeng and her started bickering.

“ At least you guys did not experiencing dancing with a SHEMALE.!! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? My gosh, she’s hot but she has got a .. ahh never mind..!! Wash my brain for me..!!” I said slumping down on the sofa.