Keep guessing yall~~

Betrayed

Replies,

mecheko,  hahhaa~~ he hates people from that area~~hahaha~~~

joongkatsaeng here you go~~ Im doing double update today~kekeke~~

rozeeloveshyunjoong here you go new chapter~~ kekekeke~~

 

Chapter 16

PART I

“ Pure blood, pure blood, pure blood? Who is it???” I yelled in frustrations inside my room’s small kitchen.

“ What are you yelling about? What pure blood?” Yunho came into my room without knocking.

“ I have to get the questions out of my head..!!” I yelled again.

“ Go to the library and go to the history section maybe you’ll understand and find out from there..” he replied going to the walk in refrigerator.

“ Oppa, what are you doing here?” 

“ Obviously getting some food..”

“ I mean here in my room..!!”

“ I came check on Hyun Joong. Mum say you can go back next two months..” 

“ Why two months?” 

“ That’s because the masters are around your home and it’s dangerous so you to be there so you have to stay here okay..?” he asked.

“ Why are you being so kind to me?”

“ Yah, you’re my sister, let’s go out, I’m freezing..” he said getting the chocolate bar from my walk in refrigerator.

“ What should I do with you?” I asked myself sitting beside Hyun Joong oppa.

“ Oppa, you have been sleeping for two weeks, why did you do that to me? Where are you now?” I held onto Hyun Joong’s hands and tried to read his mind of what is he thinking right now.


KYOUNG MI IN HYUN JOONG’S MIND.

I walk towards somewhere far, a peaceful and calm place, a place that I’d never dream off. This is the best place for relaxation and in the flower bed of lavenders I saw two figures sitting in the middle of the flower bed.

I wanted to walk towards them but I don’t want to break their moment as soon as I noticed it was Hyun Joong oppa, I sat somewhere far from them on the flower bed and look at them admiring them. I bet that girl is Belinda, she is a beautiful lady, and she could be rank top in our Vampire world. Hyun Joong oppa seems to be holding onto her tightly while she was lying on his chest.

“ Oppa, it’s been one week since we’re here, don’t you think it’s time for you to go back?” I heard her ask.

“ Anni, I want to be with you. This is the only time which I gets to see you, after so many years of missing you I will not leave you again..” Hyun Joong oppa replied.

“ You have not told me the real reason why are you here..?”

“ I just gave half of my strength to a girl name Kyoung Mi, she reminds me of you. She had the same condition as you but I felt stupid and worthless for not helping you last time. The moment I saw her, it reflected towards you, I had to make a choice so I just gave her my blood and half of my strength and ability. Now I’m here with you and finally I could get away with all the pressure and stress. Young Saeng still hates me for not doing what I should few years back and he yelled at me because of Kyoung Mi’s state..” I hear Hyun Joong oppa explain everything and for the first time in so many years he was calm and in peace. He had no anger in him and it was just pure peaceful.

“ Oppa, I had reincarnated as a human but I still comeback here in my dream. It’s like I cant forget this place but as soon as you leave this place I’ll never comeback again. You have to start a new life without me oppa..” Belinda said.

“ Just let me rest for now, I’ll go back when it’s time for me okay..” he said hugging him tighter.

I stood up and whisper, “ Oppa, come back when you’re ready, make the right choices, we’ll be waiting here..” and my voice echoed around the other dimension.

END OF THOUGHTS.

I open my eyes and Hyun Joong oppa was lying in front of my eyes peacefully, the same looks I saw earlier in his dream. He was happy there, not the same as he was in reality. I sighed and left the room heading towards the library.

“ I can’t believe this palace had a library” I said quietly.

“ Where do I start searching??” I was moving from shelves to shelves, it was filled with books from ancient history.

“ Need some help?” Yunho oppa appear behind me.

“ Aren’t you suppose to be sleeping? It’s already 3am..” I ask him.

“ I can stay both day and night. Search in this book..” he said passing me a thick book.

“ LEE FAMILY HISTORY.” It was the name of the book.

“ It was said that the Family of Lee also known as the largest and strongest family in the Vampire clan, through out the history of Pure Bloods until 1875 when Lee Soo Ki married a normal human Vampire hunter producing four sons and a daughter. Wait, four sons? Who?” I read it out loud but stop when I saw four sons.

“ Continue reading..” he replied.

“ History is known to have two pure bloods in their family line, namely…..” I could not believe what I was reading. It’s impossible, is it?” I ask looking at Yunho and he nodded.

“ Do you know anything about this? Why didn’t you tell me? How is it possible? Tell me..!” I was getting frustrated and I believe the whole mansion palace could hear me, most importantly my mother.

“ Secrets, SECRETS.!! Why am I living in a world filled with secrets? How much more should I know aside from these? I need the truth..!!” I yelled out loud.

KEEP GUESSING GIRLS..~~ THERE'S TWO THIS TIME..~~