What's wrong with her!?

Betrayed

Chapter 18

PART I

YOUNG SAENG’S FIRST MISSION STARTS.(ENCOUNTERS WITH GAY BUT HOT VAMPIRES)

 

YOUNG SAENG'S POV.



“ Oppa, wear a bikini, pali..” Kyoung Mi was teasing me. I was the first to start my mission.

“ Araso, I’m just kidding, go to them quick, you have to get a five minutes massage from them, if they refuses, you’ll fail and get a brand new mission..” she said.

We are in the gay street and all of them are gays, most of those hot lady vampires are guy transformed into girls. So I decide to go for a beautiful one, although they’re guys, they look attractive and hot, slim waist, long hair, long legs. WAIT.!! Oh my god!! What’s wrong with me!!! Think of Kyoung Mi, Think of Kyoung Mi, think of Kyoung Mi, think Of Kyoung Mi, I repeated.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, let me look at you for a while..!!” I said grabbing onto Kyoung Mi’s shoulders staring at her beautiful face.

“ Yah, stop looking at my sister..!! There’s so many beautiful ones out there..” Hyun Joong smacked my head.

“ I can’t..!! I have to look at Kyoung Mi’s face..” I said continue starring at Kyoung Mi’s angelic face.

“ Oppa, I know I’m beautiful, don’t look at me like that…” she said and I immediately snapped out of it letting go of her shoulders turning away from her.

“ You are not beautiful, you’re just better than them..” I said while scanning the whole place for a gay in which I can handle.

" Yah, I'm not pretty and yet you're looking at me, aiishh, don't you ever look at me again..!!" she yelled at me and I just walk away after spotting my target.

“ Errm, excuse me, can you give me a five minutes massage, it’s part of my mission..” I walk up to a group of three gay but hot vampires.

“ Aren’t you afraid that we’ll molest you Prince Heo? hmm? ” one of them asked me and I just smile at them not saying anything else.

“ Wow,  such abeautiful face..” another one said caressing my face and cheeks. I was controlling my actions, part of the mission was not fight back with whatever they’re doing or else it’ll be considered failed.

" Such cute baby face, you even have dimples..??" the other one said pinching my cheeks again.

“ Such great body build..” the other one said touching my biceps. Otoke, I’m really going to die young. Imagine five gays roaming around your body, aisshh..!! Why the heck am I given this mission. No wait. WHY AM I EVEN HERE!!!! I yelled to my own thoughts.

“ Stay calm Heo Young Saeng, stay calm..! I'll end soon.” I said in my thoughts.

“ Told you coming in here is no fun right?” Kyoung Mi said in my mind.

“ Yah..!! Because of you I came in..” I said back still smiling at the gays.

“ Wae? Why did you come because of me??” she asked back with her mind.

“ Yah I miss……” I stop for a while realizing what I was going to say.

“ Miss what?”

“ I missed the ride to the theme park with the guys so I have to come here to cover up my boredom..” I replied not wanting her to know my true feelings.

“ Araso..” she replied and when I look at her, her expressions were solemn and filled with hatred.

“ Araso, we’ll give you a five minutes massage..” one of the gays said.

“ Khamsahamnida.” I said and sat down on a stool and five pairs of hands immediately roam freely through out my body. Aisshh. Im having goosebumps!!!!

“ You have such strong muscles..” one of them squeezes my arm.

“ A nice body shape and such strong arms..” another one said squeezing my shoulders. I was trying to think of what their image showed me but I can’t stop remembering that they’re man. Their image are five hot ladies but THEY’RE MEN..!!!

" Do you want more than massage??" one of them whispers in my ear sending me the chills through my spine and I just smile back at them.

Oh my god, that five minutes was like five million years to me, once the five minutes was up, Kyoung Mi immediately appear beside me.

“ Enough, five minutes is up..” she said with a cold tone making the five vampires moving away from me immediately when they saw the princess.

“ Yes Princess..” they said with a bow and they disappeared immediately.

“ Alright, pass, are you jealous?” I ask her.

“ Who says anything about being jealous, you like them huh..? Fine I'll give you more than since they're so hot and y..” she ask me angrily.

“ Araso..” I replied using my accent whille I wear my clothes and brush my hands over my shirt to straightened it.

“ Yah, don’t use that accent on me.!!” She scolded again and I stare at her for a while.

“ Ok, Ok, what do you want me to do huh..?” I asked her in English.

“ You shouldn’t have come in here, aiishh, stay away from me..!!” she replied back in English again, why the heck is she angry for..?? I look at Hyun Joong hyung, Lee Jun and Mir and they just shook their heads giving me the *who-the-hell-knows* look.

“ Where are you going??” I called out for her.

“ Not that you care!!” she replied back.

“ My sister jealous for five hot lady gays roaming around your body…” Hyun Joong hyung whispers to me even Lee Jun and Mir can’t hear it but Kyoung Mi heard it.

“ I HEARD THAT, I’M NOT JEALOUS..!! Dont make me burn your pants!!” she yelled back 5 ft from us.

Another paper appear on my hand and it was from the queen.

" First test passed, go to the next one. One more thing, WHY THE HECK IS MY DAUGHTER JEALOUS OF FIVE GAYS..???!!!" I read it out loud and the others were laughing and I think Kyoung Mi heard it again.

She then yelled out, " UMMA I'M NOT JEALOUS.!!"She was angry again and this time she froze every liquid drinks everyone was holding making them freak out by what happen to the princess.