It was all her fault!

Betrayed

Chapter 2

YOUNG SAENG'S POV

I was sitting on my seat as usual in front of the others. I was thinking of the past which made Kyoung Mi drift away from me.

FLASHBACK~~
5 YEARS AGO

Min Hui was my ex girlfriend and she was also a vampire which made us a couple. She was a beautiful lady with long silky copper hair and a slim waist. It was impossible to know that she's a vampire. That night after the dance, I was getting sick again because I had not had blood ever since I met Kyoung Mi.

" Saengie please, please drink my blood"

" I can't.." I couldn't take it anymore, especially I've promised Kyoung Mi I'll not do it anymore.

" Please oppa.." she bit on her fingers with her sharp fangs then she put her bloody finger into my mouth.

 

I was getting out of control and I started to be drunked over her blood and in a matter of short period, I pulled her body towards mine and burried my fangs deep into her neck and started drinking her blood. I was busily drinking her blood but I stopped when I heard someone sobbing on the door way. I quickly push that Min Hui away when I noticed it was Kyoung Mi. I wiped the blood off my chin and stare straight at towards her then I finally calm down and notice what was happening.

" oppa.." she said in a soft tone more in a whisper and I just stare straight back at her.

" Kyoung Mi.." I called out to her but she ran away from me. I kept calling her wanting her to let me explain but I failed to do so. I was useless looking at her run into the woods.

Min Hui came up to me to ask me what had happen and there was blood stain all over her dress. I was frustrated that she made me drink her blood in the school campus. I hated her.

" oppa, what happened..?" she asked.

" Stay away from me..! I hate you.!" I was already yelling at her.

" Is it because of her?"

" No.." I replied calmly.

" I'm going to make her pay..!" she said then she flew off and after a while I heard screaming and immediately I knew it belongs to Kyoung Mi.

I ran off into the woods as fast as I could and the nearer I went I could smell Kyoung Mi's blood getting stronger. I slowed down and I stood in the middle of the forest and started using my mind power. After a while, I dash towards East and send my hands and sharp finger nails straight into Min Hui's chest straight towards her heart.

I was too frustrated that she dared to touch Kyoung Mi, I killed her on the spot with Kyoung Mi staring straight at me. Fear was all over her face and I could see fear in her eyes where as she's seeing anger in my eyes. Blood was everywhere and my white sleeves were covered with blood. I just killed Min Hui with only a shot and her body was there turning into ashes.

" oppa..!" she yelled.

" Kyoung Mi.." I stared back at her then she fainted.

I had no choice but to clear off her memory from what had happened earlier but I failed to do so. I could not clear it off just like that.

END OF FLASHBACK~~

I was thinking of what had happened and it made me frustrated and the books on my table was burning and all the windows in the class started crashing into million pieces.

" Hyung, what are you doing..?" Kyu Jong was shaking me.

" I'll have people clean it up.." I said walking away.

Books on my table was being burned into ashes and windows in the class was shattered into pieces because of my mind control. I was getting frustrated second by second I decided to look for Kyoung Mi.

I walk towards the corridor and I found her standing there leaning towards the door on her side. I slowly walk towards her but she immediately spoke before I could say anything.

" What are you doing here?" she asked not even looking at me but kept her back towards me.

" I want to talk to you"

" About what?"

" About" I wanted to continue but I didn't know how.

" About what happened five years back?" she asked.

" I..." I stammered but no words was coming out from me. It was only when I faced her I became all weak and powerless.

" I know Young Saeng, It's impossible for you to keep that promise. It's impossible that you stay alive without having any blood. I know young saeng, I know.." she continued without me.

" But I've promised you.." I said.

" Don't worry. I know. I understand.." she finally turned around and stare straight into my eyes. There was warmth in her eyes and for the first time I felt warm.

" You will still be my oppa.." she whispered into my ears with her palms holding onto my face.

" I miss you Kyoung Mi. I miss you being with me. I miss you calling me oppa. I hate you being formal towards me. I hate the awkwardness between us. Can you come back to my side?" I was almost pleading her.

" I'm always beside you. So what if you're a vampire, it's not like you'll drink my blood.." she said but the moment I stare straight onto her flesh, I have those feel of lust in me. No matter what I had to control myself in order to protect her.

I sense the others presence behind me so I quickly move away from Kyoung Mi.

" It's almost dawn, let's get you guys back to the dorm.." she said looking at the others.

" Baby girl, how are you? Tired? Wanna sleep with me?" Hyung Jun was flirting again.

" No Hyung Jun oppa, I don't wanna sleep with you, Never know you'll up all my blood.."

" Not a single change.." I said immediately looking at them.

" Kyu oppa, what are you drinking?"

" These are the newly formed blood packs and it stinks but we've got no choice. It's frozen blood. I prefer fresh.." he said winking at Kyoung Mi. Jung Min went towards her and immediately linking his arms over her waist and kissed her on the cheeks.

" oppa, what are you doing?"

" nothing, just kissing you. It's been a while.." Jung Min said showing his fangs and hissing on Kyoung Mi's neck. I couldn't withstand such ignorance I was getting frustrated and another light bulb went shattering into pieces and Jung Min immediately let go of her bowing to me.

" Mianhe hyung.." he said.

" Kwenchana oppa. Young Saeng oppa, control your powers please.." she said softly then walked away.

" Mianhe Young Saeng nim.." Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun bowed down at me.

" Enough of these non sense." I said walking away leaving them behind.