Falling deeply in love

Betrayed

Comments replies,

amyra961, hahaha`~ well she is scary since she's strict and a pure blood original princess~~hahahah

NinjaAsian, all of the originals are scary when a rule is broken~`kekekeke~~~

HyeRin0405, HAHAHAHA~~~~ You gave 3 comments in one fic!! LOLS!!! Go get JM's room then, I want it too~~hahaha~ it's so nice!!!! hahaha~~~

 

Here goes`~~ ^^ Sorry for updating so late ~~ ^^ Comments please~~~

 

KYOUNG MI’S POV

“ Yah!! Dont you think you're too mean!? All Lee Joon did was what I wanted all the time!!!” Alicia unnie was screaming like a crazy woman she was while I ignore her all the way. Then from the corner of my eyes, I saw her grabing something and aiming for me which I immediately caught and threw it back to her inches away from her face smashing it and immediately went infront of her grabbing onto her clothes

“ DO NOT! I repead Do Not throw anything at me, I don't care if you're older than me or what! I will kill you and you know I can kill you with one hands, now are we clear?" I meant every word I said to her while she just nodded.

I went upstairs and open the door to Hyun Joong's room and saw that Lee Joon was stabbing his legs over and over at both legs like how I compelled him to, blood was everywhere but he healed quickly.

" Now have you learned your lesson?" I walked towards him.

" Yes Kyoung Mi ssi, I won't do it again..." he said.

" Now get downstairs and get Alicia to shut up before I kill both of you.." I compelled him and untied him, he was limping therefore, I threw a blood pack for him.

“ Oppa, are you okay?” Alicia was checking every inch of Lee Jun and helped him to the couch.

“ Yah.!! Stop doing that.!” Khrys was yelling and we can hear it from the lounge near the pool but they were inside the house.

We were in our private lounge and everyone was drinking there, it was my favourite place of the whole house.
user posted image

Khrys unnie and Jung Min oppa was on their way out here and we started laughing because unnie was too angry to scold oppa so she just turn him round and round and round in mid air.

“ Unnie, enough, he’s going to puke soon.” I said helping Jung Min get down.

“ Why care for this guy..!!” Khrys sat down and ordered martini from our private bar tender.

“ unnie, don’t be too harsh on oppa, the relationship won’t work if this continues..” I told Khrys but she would not listen to me.

I wonder what the heck is wrong with her, ever since I got back she had been acting cold towards me, she’s been ignoring me a lot, when I try approaching her she walks away or say she’s busy or what ever things she could think off.

“ Oppa, what is wrong with her?” I asked Jung Min mentally.

“ I have no idea, jealousy sickness..” he replied me.

I ordered a bottle of pure martini and started drinking it alone, the others were staring at me especially Young Saeng and Minnie.

“ what is wrong with you?” Young Saeng asked me mentally.

“ Frustrated..!!” I replied him.

“ Stop drinking, you’re on your fifth cup now..” he said.

“ Stop drinking, let’s go..” Jung Min oppa stopped me when I almost finish the bottle. He drag me back into the living room and sat me there.

“ Waeyo oppa..?” I asked him.

“ What is wrong with you?”

“ Khrys unnie is the one making me like that. I just don’t freaking understand what the fcuk is wrong with her, first the alicia problem now even Khrysalis is acting cold towards me, if it wasn't for my mother I would have kill everyone of them!!” I started cursing and swearing from everything that had happened and I knew the others could hear me because they can hear things from afar with their powers.

“ Yah! Do you think I want those to happen?”

“ She’s your girlfriend, you talk to her, I just can’t help it with her attitude, she’s damn making me blow up.!!” I said angrily and left the house.

“ yah, where are you going?” he yelled.

“ somewhere, it’s an afternoon, I’ll go suicide..!!” I said and seriously, it was burning hot outside so I decided to go someplace around the mansion. It was my secret place, the place where no one knew about it except for Young Saeng oppa. It was my very own piano room oppa built for me.

user posted image

“ Where are you?” I heard Young Saeng oppa talk to me.

“ Somewhere around the house..” I replied.

“ Do you think leaving me without a word is a very polite manner??” I heard him behind me.

“ How did you know I’m here.?”

“ I heard you and Jung Minnie’s conversation, every time when you said you wanted suicide, you’ll be here..” he said sitting beside me.

“ Oppa, play me a song..”

“ it’s been a while since you told me to do that.” He said but he stayed still in his position.

Five years ago was the first time I heard him play the piano, he use to play the piano very often but ever since the incident of his ex happened, he stopped playing, he even composed a song but I only got to learn it half way.

“ Forever oppa. Play forever for me..” I said.

“ Play for me..” he said because he knew he’d taught me already.

“ But oppa, it’s only half way..” I said.

“ Kwenchana, I’ll guide you through..” he said pulling me with him.

I sat down in front of the piano and started the introduction and he started singing to the song. He was the one who composed it and it’s lyrics is the best. The only thing is that I don’t understand the meaning of that song.

“ Oppa, can you explain to me the lyrics of it?” I stopped playing half way.

“ That’s not the part where you end learning, why don’t you stop?” he was staring into my eyes not, that pair of eyes, it’s impossible to take your eyes away from.

“ They lyrics, what does it mean?” I asked him and he started saying the lyrics he wrote in English.

* if you wanna make it emotional and all, go listen to the song and continue reading..~~^^ I did not put repeats or translation so it won’t match the song* Credits of translation Destination SS501 @ http://ss501.site50.net)
http://ss501.site50.net/lyrics.php


“ Do you know from the moment I saw you, it was you, Let’s walk together on the road in front of us. A beautiful day is spread out in front of us. I wanna be with you my love, I promise you under the sky I will protect you for ever, For Eternity, I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER, Can you see it, My heart? Please breathe beside me for eternity.

Do you know that you re my happiness, I will confess my love forever please Be by my side.

Any challenge that comes our way, let’s overcome it with our love, please look at me for eternity, please hold me for eternity, love me for eternity so that we will be happy, looking at only you for eternity, I pray that we’ll be happy.

I wanna be in love with you my love, I promise you under the sky, I will protect you for eternity, I wanna love you forever, I hope that our love will be happy, let’s create by ourselves, beautiful days I love you for eternity..” he stopped and look at me.

I did not notice it but I was staring at him the whole time.

“ Oh..” I said looking away from him.

“ So what does it mean?” he asked me.

“ A love song, Eternity, loving someone forever, I envy the song, who is it for?” I asked because that song was done before he even said it was for me.

“ Someone special in my heart..”

“ Min Hui..” I said in my own thoughts.

“ What make you thinks it’s her..?” he said and I cursed myself for that stupid mistake, I forgot he could read thoughts.

“ Nothing..” I said when I was ready to leave the room, he grabbed onto my wrist.

“ Oppa..” I said not looking at him.

“ Get back here..” he said pulling me back and I was sitting on his lap.

“ Oppa, what are you doing?”

He did not reply me but immediately pulled me towards his face and were just an inch away. He flashed me his dimple smile and I couldn’t help it anymore, my cheeks were like a tomato.

“ You are my special one, is it that hard to realize?” he whisper onto my ears sending me the chills on my spine.

“ But oppa..” I pull myself away from him but he grab me and pull me back to the same position again.

“ No way you’re leaving me again, I’m not letting you leave my side for the third time again, as the song said, I will protect you eternity..” he whisper onto my ears.

END OF POV

GAB’S POV

“ Oppa, am I really that bad? I mean in personality? As someone’s girlfriend?” I asked Mir all of a sudden.

“ Why are you asking me all of a sudden?” he look at me while I stare the whole Seoul city.
user posted image

“ Answer me…”

“ Wae? Do you like me..?” he was joking.

“ Yes I like you as an oppa, now answer me..” I said.

“ Araso..” he said putting his arms around me.

“ You are beautiful, you have a nice personality and a great chef, why wont anyone like you?”

“ Thanks oppa, it made me felt better..” I smile at him.

“ No worries dongseng, you will always be in my heart okay..” he said hugging me tighter.

“ Who’s that lucky guy?”

“ Someone..” I reply with a grin.

“ Ahh now I know..” he said.

“ Who is it?”

“ Hyung is so lucky to have your heart..”

“ Oppa, come on, stop teasing me. He don’t even like me..” I said referring the he to Kyu oppa.

“ Kyu hyung is lucky..” he repeated.

END OF POV.

KYU JONG’S POV

“ Hyung, have you seen Gab?” I asked Hyun Joong hyung.

“ Anni, she’s somewhere..” he replied not even bother to look at me. He and Krystel have been playing with video games ever since they got back.

“ Mal, how about you?” I threw an ice cube at Jung Min.

“ No, do not throw that at me..!” he yelled and threw a little fire ball at me.

“ Wow..” I managed to duck at that and I went straight to Kyoung Mi’s heart crystal on the decoration desk Young Saeng hyung made for her which is mean to catch the suns rays and lights will be reflected off. The whole thing melted.
user posted image

“ You are so dead..!!” Khrys smack his head.

“ Oh god..!” Jung Min was next to panic.

I ignored them and went searching for Gab, I tried everywhere and finally the rooftop. When I arrived up there I saw Mir and her happily chatting. Then Mir’s arms was behind her hugging her.

“ Finally I got me answer..” I whisper then walk back to the house.

“ I lost to him..!”


HYUNG JUN’S POV

“ Joelle ahh, stop drinking.!!” I tried to stop her from drinking, she suddenly went mad and started drinking after her so call fight with her mother.

“ I want to drink it’s not like I’m drunk..!” she said and I could see that her cheeks were burning red and she was halfway through drunk but still not admitting it yet.

“ You’re drunk, let’s get you back to your room…!” I tried to pull her up but she push me away.

“ Oppa, I grant you a wish from me, what do you want?” she asked me.

“ What is wrong with you..!?” I grab the bottle away from her.

“ Tell me your wish..” she said.

“ You know what my wish is, how should I make another wish..” I replied her.

“ You want me as your wish huh? It wont be accepted. Try another one..” she replied me.

“ Are you done thinking?” she asked me after a while.

“ It’s still the same.!” I replied her.

“ You want me?” she asked directly and I wasn’t sure if she was really drunk, why would she act like this with that much alcohol in her blood?

“ Since you’re drunk now, I won’t have that wish of mine grant..” I said pulling her onto her.

“ Yes you will. It is my wish for me and I’ve said I’ll grant it..” she was obviously awake, but it is impossible after 5 bottles of Liquors, I could not make out whether she’s drunk or awake.

“ You’re drunk, what ever you say now, you will not remember it the next morning..”

“ But you still want me..?” she asked again.

“ Yes I want you so bad, I want you to be by my side forever, I want to hold you forever..” I yelled out loud and suddenly her eyes were flooded with tears.

“ Mianhe, I was just..” I stopped when she stare back at me.

“ No, I’m sorry..”

END OF POV

JOELLE’S POV

“ No I’m sorry.. It’s not your fault..” I replied silently, I knew oppa’s feelings for me but I dare not take up another relationship in my life, I have all my life I want to spend, why spend time on one.

I turn away from him and wanted to continue my way but he stopped me, turned me around to him and kissed my lips.

All my wall broke. Every single piece I build up over the years a sign of protection came crashing down all because of him and it broke within seconds.

“ Oppa..” I push him away.

“ Mianhe, I just could not stand seeing you cry, my heart hurts seeing you cry, although I might be a Casanova but this time I promise I will be serious, I won’t be like Lee Jun.” he said still holding onto me.

“ But oppa.”

“ Shhh, listen to me..” he said pressing a finger on my lips.

“ I promise to take care of you, will you give me this chance..” he said kneeling down in front of me.

Tears were flooding my eyes, my vision became blurred and I could not make out words for what oppa had done.

“ Oppa…” I grab onto his shirt and pull him towards me. We were slowly moving towards each other with our face just inches from each other, someone cleared their throats behind us.

“ Omo..” we were shocked and moved away immediately.

“ So is that a yes or a no??” It was Riza behind us.

“ Unnie…” I pouted.

“ Aigoo, this is public, go into your room if you wanna start..” Jae Joong teased us.

“ We weren’t doing anything..” I said.

“ Yes we were, we almost kissed if it wasn’t for you..” Hyung Jun said and I glared at him.

“ Glad that we have a new couple..” Jae Joong said happily.

“ But go to the other booth and check out Khrys, she’s been moody and that Jung Min brat left her alone, Young Saeng and Kyoung Mi’s lost somewhere, Hyun Joong and Krystel is somewhere in the game room, Kyu locked himself in his room and Gab’s on the roof top with Mir. Alicia and Lee Jun went back to the palace and it’s left with us..” Riza unnie said.

“ Ohh, then let’s go check out Krystel and Hyun Joong oppa..” I said.

END OF POV.

HYUN JOONG’S SIDE.

“ Yah, let me pass..!!” I said trying to distract her.

We were playing in the game room and we were on the driving machine with 3D glasses racing. I lost to Krystel for the 8th time in an hour.

“ Not in a million years..” she replied .

“ Fine, let’s make a bet..” I said.

“ What bet?”

“ If I lose I’ll grant your wish and if you lose you have to grant my wish..” I said trying to over tack her from the sides but failed.

“ What’s your wish then..?”

“ Get a kiss from you..!” I said and she immediately look at me and I won the race with just seconds in front of her.

“ I win.!” I screamed happily.

“ No fair..!!” she said and she wanted a re match.

“ A deal is a deal, I want my kiss..” I said looking at her.

“ You really want one?” she ask standing up from her seat walking towards me and I could feel cold sweats dropping onto my chin.

“ If you dare..?” I dared her and I cursed myself for daring her, this girl is crazy, she could do whatever she want.

“ Close your eyes oppa..” she told me and I immediately close my eyes.

After a moment, she told me to open them and when I open I was almost scared to death. Those big eyes staring at me and it was Hyung Jun.

“ Yah.!” I smacked his head.

“ Do it somewhere else..!” Jae Joong said to me.

“ Hyung, we’re not doing like what you’re thinking, she just lost a match to me.~~” I explained but all of us went silent all of a sudden.

There was a great sense of tension we felt from outside our house. It was our opponent, he or she is stronger than I thought.

“ You feel that too?” Jae Joong asked and we all nodded.

We ran to the living room and we saw everyone reach there the moment we reached.

“ Did you sense it? We have a strong opponent coming out way. Careful, we’re going out..” Hyun Joong said.

 

 

ENDDD~~~ Now did I leave you hanging or what? mwahahha!!! Now, I here by, give you the teaser to the next chapter, let yall die from wantin to know everything~ mwahaha! I am evil!!hahah~~~ Here's the teaser~ <3

 

" Let go of me..!!" Kyoung Mi was yelling, kicking and moving trying to make that guy let her go.

" No way missy, you're coming with us.." the guy said and threw her into a dark room. It was a four wall sided room, no windows, no nothing except for a crystal ball sitting on a table.

" What the heck is this.." she was curious then she started seeing images inside the Crystal ball. It was her, with Young Saeng and the others. Since she's here, how could she possible be with them.

" It the other clone of you, that's not you, she's the evil spirit trying to make Young Saeng fall in love with her, not you, the moment Young Saeng loves her, you will be here forever..." the guy replied from somewhere.

IN THE CRYSTAL BALL.

" Kyoung Mi, where have you went..??" Young Saeng ran towards her hugging her.

" I was here all along.." she relied with a evil grin.

" You know I love you right?" Young Saeng asked the evil clone of Kyoung Mi.

" Of course I do, and you will eventually fall deeper for me.." the evil one replied grabbing Young Saeng's shirt yanking her forward smacking their lips together and yet he kissed her back no sensing whether she was the real Kyoung Mi or not.

Kyoung Mi's side.

" NOOO.. That's not me.. Oppa... Im here!!!! " she yelled and tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

 

 

 

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE A WEEK LATER!! Comments~~ Then I'll update if I have lots of comments~ ^^