HWAITING LEE KYOUNG MI!!

Betrayed

 

DOUBLE UPDATE EVERYONE~~~ Please go read chapter 19 as written there then comeback here~ As you can see~ Im in a very very very good mood today~~ Just now at 8pm KST Young Saengie oppa started a live chat at YOZM~~ And every can chat with him, then I was spamming him like crazy like saying all sorts of nonsense~ then he didn't reply at all, so I couldn't stand it so I practically yelled, " OPPA!!!! SARANGHAE!!"  then finally he replied A VERY VERY SHORT REPLY which made me go OMG!!! O.O which is he replied, " Me too!!! " although it's VERY SHORT~~ Still I GOT REPLIED among those 200+ people he replied too~~ YAY~~ So in a very good mood, I present you A VERY LONG CHAPTER!!! Hope yall like it and please please please post a comment down below telling me your opinion on this story, If I dont get more than 5 comments, I'll be very sad~~ T_T So COMMENTS WILL BE REPLIED~~ <3
 
Replies,
Josephiness501 yeaps, here's an update~~
joongkatsaeng kekekeke, thank you for commenting~ hope to see you commenting more~~ here's another update~ double update~ ^^
princesshj yeah me too` Im going to go crazy also~~ thx for your comment~ ^^ Here's a long long update~ 
 
Chapter 16 

PART II

“ So you finally know your history huh?” my mum suddenly appear behind us. 

“ Is that the reason why you’re letting me stay away from him? Is it because of me? Is this the reason to why I only accept his blood and not yours? ANSWER ME.!” I yelled out loud. Anger was burning inside me and I could not hold on any longer, even Yunho was silent beside me.

“ Any more questions?” my mum ask still in a calm manner.

“ Yes, why didn’t you tell me? After all the guessing? I was frustrated because of that stupid annoying thing in my head trying to figure out who is the only pure blood in our family, they say I wasn’t so that didn’t include me and now I’ve found out that you have four sons and a daughter!? KIM HYUN JOONG AND LEE KYOUNG MI? What the f**k is going on now? He’s Kim and I’m Lee?? It doesn't make any freaking sense!!!!” I was frustrated and confused.

My mother did not reply me but walk towards me placing her palms over my head and everything turn bright and white all of a sudden with me standing there all alone.

“ Where am I?” 

“ In the past..” I could head my mothers voice ringing in my ears then pictures started appearing in front of me, flashbacks, more pictures then it slowly started to become real and I finally notices I was back to the pasts when I was only 6 years old.
 
Everything was moving too fast, I couldn't understand a single thing then the flashback started to play.

IN THE PAST DIMENSION.

“ Oppa, oppa..” I saw a younger version of me running towards four little boys older than me happily there.

“ Dongseng ahh, what to you?” another boy ask me and it seems to be a younger Junsu.

“ Did you fall down, kwenchana. Oppa blow okay..” the young Jae Joong said to the younger me.

“ No matter what we four oppa will always be protecting you okay. You will always be our sister no matter what happens to us...” they said together and we were having a group hug.

All of a sudden, the happiness we were having subsides and it became empty again then more pictures came into the scene and now I was in another past when I was ten. Everyone was walking pass me because they couldn’t see me as I was in the past so I continue moving foward trying to figure our my history of what had really happen.

“ Oppa, don’t leave me..” I say the younger me shred with tears as Hyun Joong oppa was grabbed by another Vampire. A dangerous one but our mother managed to safe him from the vampire. 

“ Hyun Joong ahh, umma have no choice okay, be sure to stay safe after this…” my mum said to the younger Hyun Joong and she buried her fangs deep into small Hyun Joong’s neck and after a while she moved away from him.

“ Mother is really sorry, I had just blocked your pure blood sense but yet you are still a vampire so they will not harm you okay. Umma loves you..” she said and young Hyun Joong then he was drag away by another person which seems like our principal at school. What is he doing in there? More questions flooded my brain.

My mother came towards the younger me and spoke to me.

“ Kyoung Mi ahh, mianhe…” she said and it was my turn to be eaten out by her. I stood there watching the scene with confusion all over me.

“ You are now a normal person but remember your strength and abilities will always be lying inside your heart, be true to yourself and break the spell to become a real Pure Blood, that way no one can harm you anymore..” she said and she slowly disappear and same goes to Junsu, Yunho and Jae Joong everyone left me alone sitting there on the hard road sobbing. 

I saw my younger self lying on the flood motionless when a dangerous vampire was coming towards younger me, I started yelling but it was useless, I was in the past, no one can hear me, I couldn't save myself, I was useless there, only there to witness what happened to me. The vampire picked my young body up and said, “ You are a worthless human being now, we don’t need you anymore..” he said throwing me back onto the floor.

Those flashbacks disappear and I was now backing to the library. I was weak when I return back and got out of my mother’s powers.

“ So you know the reason now?” my mother ask me.

“ Impossible, there’s more isn’t it? There’s more, it’s impossible there’s just this much, what happen in between? Then what happen? THERE'S SO MANY YEARS APART TILL NOW. Why can't you show me everything!? I don’t believe it, you have to tell me more. How can I live as a full form Pure Blood when I don’t know how to break the spell? As for Hyun Joong oppa, he’s not even a pure blood, how could he be? He’s not even awake yet..” I ask more questions were filling in my thoughts, no one could give me an answer. Confusion and frustrations filled me as tears started to flow out onto my cheeks.

“ What about Young Saeng oppa? Why can’t I get near him? That was not included in what I saw earlier? There’s nothing to do with him I don't even know him..!! Tell me everything..!!” I started screaming and going hysterical then my mother and Yunho oppa suddenly disappear and the library and books surrounding me suddenly changed into a white block room. I was facing four white walls, white ceiling and a white ground. No doors, no pictures, no colours, no windows, no things, I was locked up in my mothers powers.
 
" I HATE YOU ALL! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! LET ME OUT!!!" I started kicking on the wall beating and trying to break out. It was useless.

It was the only way I could calm down. Questions? Answers? So many thought filling my head and no one is willing to give me an answer.

“ I NEED ANSWERS!!!” I yelled out and my voice echoed back hitting my ears piercing through it with great force causing great impact of pain sent through my brain.

I was getting frustrated and started throwing my abilities towards the four walls surrounding me. I sent a lighting bolt towards the wall and it hit me back sending twice the strength I sent out. I sent another force towards the wall and it hit me back again causing me to fly across the room due to pressure.

“ Arrrgghhhh…!!!” I yelled sending another great pressure towards the wall again and it was reflected back towards me sending me straight to the floor. I couldn’t stand up this time and I was aching everywhere. I need answers no matter what, I need it, I need it… I repeated it in my mind.

I sat there quietly chanting a spell that I’ve learn and concentrating hard, I focus my powers on breaking the wall with my inner powers, using pressure and great force to break open the walls. From the strength I’d received from Hyun Joong oppa, I finally had the chance to tried it out with that I had two times my strength.

“ 1… 2… 3…” I counted and till ten I finally managed to break through the walls and everything beside me. I opened my eyes and I was in my own house where the boys are. I saw Hyung Jun oppa walking towards my direction and I was so happy that I ran over to him giving him a hug.

The moment I wanted to hug him, he walk passed through me, he did not even see me in front of me, I was as if a spirit there without him noticing and like ashes floating. I could feel myself, Im back in human form, but why can they walk through me and not see me. Im just right infront of them!

“ Hyung Jun ahh..” I heard Jung Min oppa called out.

I turned around and called onto him but again, he went through me, I was just the smoke in the air, no one could see me.

“ Illusions, impossible, where am I? I broke the walls, Jung Min oppa..” I called out loud but he could not hear me. I saw a vase beside me and I push it hard sending it to the ground shattering into pieces getting their attention and it worked.

“ Hyung, the vase shattered into pieces..” Hyung Jun said looking straight at me.

“ Oppa,” I was happy that he finally noticed me but instead Kyu Jong walk through me towards them confused on how the vase shattered into pieces.

“ Where am I?” I felt a hard pang onto my heart, what is wrong with me!?
 
KYOUNG MI'S POV

“ Concentrate..” I heard my mother say.

“ Where am I?” I asked again./

“ You were set up in a spell, you have to make your way out of it and when you do, you’re going to be a Pure Blood and had the controls over the Vampire Clans and all of my abilities will be transferred to you and it will be the time for me to take my leave.” she explained things to me. 

“ Great, now what do I do? First you lock me up in a room, then now Im back in my house but as a stupid illusion!?” 

“ Find the exit and you’ll get out..”

" There's no exit okay..!! "

" Of course there will not be any sign of Exit unless you pass the test of a full PURE BLOOD VAMPIRE.." she said loudly and I could feel that she was getting angrier.

" GREAT.!!" I yelled back in frustrations.


JUNG MIN’S POV

“ I’m dead bored..!!” I said while playing up in mid air with Khrys’ help, she was lifting me up and I was turning round and round and round and round...

“ Jae Joong oppa, enough..” I heard Riza yelled as Jae Joong was casting his powers on her coffee. Making it hot coffee to Frozen then to cold and back to hot then back to frozen again.

“ What did I do again..??” we suddenly heard Joelle’s voice coming from the second floor and Khrys immediately let me back down so we could check on them.

“ Yah, what’s wrong again?” I shouted from my spot too lazy to move about.

“ Hyung Jun oppa’s being mean to me again..!!” I heard Joelle yelled and Khrys just sighed.

“ Alright there, calm down, I’ll handle them..” Young Saeng hyung said then he went up to settle the problem.

“ Oh my god HYUNG!!” I heard Kyu Jong called out and I turned around and saw Hyung Jun being thrown down from second flood and I was quick enough to catch him with my powers because that stupid baby doesn’t know how to react when he’s in a panic mode and he was still floating in the air with my help.

“ Khamsahamnida hyung..!!” Hyung Jun said looking at me with his huge frog eyes when he was just inches from the ground.

“ No problem..” I let him go instead of putting him down, he was sent straight to the floor.

“ Hyung, what’s wrong with you..?” Kyu ask Young Saeng who came down with Joelle from the stairs.

“ This brat here keeps bullying Joelle when Joelle was trying to teach him his abilities, he ended up flicking her head. See, there’s a print here..” Young Saeng said pointing towards Joelle’s forehead. So it was actually Young Saeng hyung who threw him down, I should have helped him.

“ You stupid..!!” Gab yelled at Hyung Jun giving him a hard flick on his forehead.

“ Calm down, sit, I wanna discuss things with you all..” Khrys said.

“ What is it?” I asked sitting up straight.

“ Kyoung Mi’s being locked up in her mother’s spell..” 

“ Her mother again? What does she want now??” it was her again locking up my precious dongseng.

“ Calm down would you?! I’m not finish..” Khrys yelled at me..

“ FINE! No need to yell!! ”

“ She just found out two other pure bloods being blocked by her mothers spell, that’s the only reason people believed that Young Saeng my brother’s the only pure blood left but there’s two other. One of it is herself and the other one is Hyun Joong oppa..” she slowly explain everything and we were slowly digesting every single thing she had just said.

“ Pure Blood? Wait wait wait wait wait!! Hyun Joong hyung, Kyoung Mi? Can you explain much more clearly?” Young Saeng hyung ask.

“ Her mother told her everything and she’s now currently on the spell breaking through it to fully turn into a full form Pure Blood, we have to keep out thoughts off her, do not think of anything related to her or else she’ll not break through the spell and she’ll be locked in there forever..” 

“ And Hyun Joong hyung is a pure blood how??” Young Saeng asked again.

“ He’s the fourth brother after Jae Joong..” Khrys said slowly and I slumped back onto the sofa digesting everything I’ve heard.

“ HE IS??” Joelle suddenly yelled.

“ Aren’t you suppose to know? You’re from the palace..~” Gab asked.

“ When we came out, he was still unconscious, OPPA..!!” Riza said then suddenly yelled again.

“ Unnie, stop screaming..!” Khrys yelled back.

“ Jae Joong oppa’s turning my coffee into ICE CUBE..!! See..” Riza said turning her cup over and putting it over Jae Joong's head.

“ Okay, okay, stop screaming..” I said turning her coffee back to normal and because Riza was late in action, the coffee spilled all over Jae Joong's head.

“ Let’s not think about her, Kajah, Principal gave us a new mission, he wants us to go search for a ghost..!” Khrys said and we were all staring at her.

“ GHOST? Ohh, umm, I’m having stomach ache, I’m not going, you guys have fun..” Hyung Jun suddenly act as if he was having an upset stomach but I stopped him.

“ I’m just kidding, we’re going to the Amusement Park, let’s go have fun..” Khrys laugh and were all laugh because of Hyung Jun’s coward..



AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK.

“ All right, set, go with your own partners” Young Saeng suddenly spoke up.

“ Kyu go with Gab, Joelle go with Hyung Jun, Riza go with Jae Joong, Jung Min go with Khrys and do not do anything funny to blow out identities. Do not look up at anyone hoping to their bloods or else I will not forgive you all..!!” Young Saeng continues.

“ What about you oppa..?”

“ I’m great to be alone, go. I have somewhere to go. Go home after you’re done having fun okay..” Young Saeng said and he left them at the park while he went off alone.

KHRYS’ POV

“ Oppa, Kajah, where do you wanna go?” I ask Jung Min as he was walking towards a roller coaster ride.

“ Let go of some stress and worries..” he said getting up onto the roller coaster without waiting for me.

“ I sometimes wonder why you care for Kyoung Mi so much, it’s not like you’re her boyfriend..” I whisper softly.

I just can’t understand him, why does he care for her so much, she can take care of herself better than we can, can’t he care about other’s feelings surrounding him. Me! What does he think about me? Am I only his sister in his heart??

END OF POV

Kyu Jong’s POV

“ Why are you clinging onto me?? Let go..!” I remove Gab’s hands from my arms; she had been clinging onto me like an octopus.

“ Why oppa, you don’t like me?” she suddenly stop and ask me and her eyes started to sparkle from the lights and immediately I knew she was going to break out in tears.

“ Omo, you’re gonna cry again?” I stop and look back at her but she still stood there in silent and people are looking at us as if I just bullied her.

“ Yah, stop crying people is going to think that I’m bullying you..” 

“ You are aren’t you??” she ask me and I was blur. 

“ Wae? Araso, I’ll bring you to rides okay..??” I was convincing her to stop crying.

“ I don’t want to, I want a teddy bear..” she said and smile was spread across her face.

“ Araso, stop crying or else oppa’s not going to get you a bear okay…” I said patting her head and she was back to clinging onto my arms.

“ Aigoo, are you a human or what??” I smile at her.

“ I’m not..!” she replied pulling me towards a stall and we started aiming for the grand price, a teddy bear.

It was great to see her smile again, sometimes I wonder what are my feelings towards her? 

End OF POV

Hyung Jun’s POV


“ Why do you hate me so much?” Joelle suddenly asked me.

“ Do I look like I hate you??”

“ Obviously..!! WAE?” she suddenly yelled making everyone look at us.

“ Hehheh, it’s nothing..” I said to the crowd running towards her.

“ SHhh, you’re so embarrassing..” 

“ Why do you hate me so much..?”

“ I don’t hate your seriously, I hate the place where you came from”

“ that’s the place you came from too. WAE..!!??” She yelled again, aishh this girl.

“ It’s non of your business, I’ll tell you when I’ve earned enough trust from you, so not now. Let’s go, “ I said pulling her towards the archery spot and try to be comfortable with her.

Well it kinda got better together after games to games in every booth and I don’t really hate her, I just hate the place where she came from. I feel disgrace the moment I hear the name of that place..! I hate it..!!