You betrayed me!

Betrayed

Chapter 4

 

" A VAMPIRE?" he continued and the water fountain's water frozen and the walls from the fountain were broken into pieces. There were anger in his eyes, strong winds were forming and they could sense him getting out of control.

 

“ Young Saeng..” Kyoung Mi was shocked.

 

“ Hyung”

 

“ You turned her into a vampire? Since when? How come I couldn’t sense any sign of her being a vampire?” Young Saeng was getting angrier but he manages to calm down his powers.

 

“ It’s not what you think it is..” Kyoung Mi tried to explain but Young Saeng push her away, walks over to Jung Min and gave him a hard slap across his face.

 

“ oppa..” Kyoung Mi yelled going over to help Jung Min up.

 

“ Why didn’t I know you were a vampire? How? Answer me!!” Young Saeng demanded.

 

“ She was dying hyung! I can’t just stay there looking at her dying just like that. I had to do something” Jung Min explained.

 

“ You should have come to me instead of turning her into a vampire? How did you manage to cover her?”

 

“ Mianhe hyung, I used my grand father’s powers to cover up her Vampire identity for five years and now she’s getting out of control. The powers can no longer trap her.” Jung Min bowed down.

 

“ Jung Min is that true?” Kyu Jong asked from behind them along with the others.

 

“ It’s not his fault. Jung Min asked my permission for it and I allowed him to do it.” Kyoung Mi said.

 

“ Why is it I can’t feel her presence as a vampire now?” Hyun Joong asked.

 

“ That’s because I’ve suppress her powers with the help of my grandfather and she can continue to live as a human but it no longer works on her. It’s getting out of control and it might even kill her” Jung Min said.

 

“ WHAT? KILL HER?” Young Saeng was angrier.

 

“ Don’t we have other things to do?” Hyung Jun asked.

 

“ The spell can only be broken and free her with the bite of a pure blood and from then onwards she’ll be like one of us..” Jung Min said.

 

“ No way I’m letting her turning into one of us. I’ve promised her parents I’ll take care of her until the end of her life!”

 

“ But hyung, you have to safe her.” Kyu Jong said.

 

“ Open your mouth..” Hyun Joong said walking towards to Kyoung Mi.

 

“ There’s no sign of fangs growing inside . How can she be a vampire?”

 

“ It’s not out yet. She’s still a human but she’s beginning to feed on blood. The blood stain you saw earlier belongs to me.” Jung Min lowers his head bowing at Young Saeng.

 

“ Enough of this! I don’t want to hear any other thing anymore..” Kyoung Mi yelled, she fell onto her knees and started crying.

 

“ Mianhe for turning you into what you are now..” Jung Min apologizes.

 

“ Kwenchana…”

 

“ Hyung, you got to help Kyoung Mi..” Kyu Jong said to Young Saeng.

 

“ I will never turn her into one of us..!” Young Saeng was being stubborn.

 

“ But hyung….” Jung Min couldn’t continue as Kyoung Mi suddenly went unconscious in his arms.

 

“ Hey baby, what’s wrong with you? Wake up..” Jung Min was trying to wake her.

 

“ Kyoung Mi..!!” the others were worried.

 

“ I'll get her into the dorm and into my room. I’ll take care of her..” Young Saeng said carrying Kyoung Mi in his arms walking into his dorm leaving them behind.

 

“ Class’s canceled..!” they heard someone behind them.

 

“ Princess Khrysalis.” They immediately bow down to her. She was Young Saeng’s foster sister, a vampire but she’s not a pure blood like Young Saeng. She’s a half vampire but they respect her as they respect Young Saeng.

 

“ Princess” they bowed down to her placing their arms across their chest.

 

“ I’ve over heard your conversations earlier. Park Jung Min why are you so stupid?” she knocked Jung Min’s head.

 

“ What did I do?” Jung Min was confused.

 

“ Not only the pure bloods can release her from the spell your grandfather cast on her. Even normal vampires can cure her but it has only got to be you.” She explained.

 

“ Why does it have to be me?” Jung Min asked.

 

“ That’s because if Young Saeng release her from the spell, she’ll turn into what he is now. A pure blood and if the Vampire master founds out another female Pure Blood vampire they’ll try to hunt her down, the world only allows a male Pure Blood and that’s Young Saeng no one other than him and your grandfather used your blood to suppress her from turning into a full form vampire and only you can do it.” The others were in awe when she explain things to her.

 

“ Young Saeng hyung will never allow me to do that!” Jung Min said.

 

“ It’s either you turn into a full form vampire or let her die and if you didn’t notice, that wasn’t a normal faint over, it’s because of the spell casted on her was subsiding and she’s bring weak from the lack of blood intake, that might cause her live to be in danger. You still have an hour before she totally becomes a full form vampire or else you guys will have to attend her funeral soon” Khrysalis said.

 

“ Yah, how can you say that..” Hyung Jun said.

 

“ It’s the truth. Let’s get in, it’s almost sun rise. You don’t wanna get sun burn right..” Khrysalis said walking into their dorm.

 

“ Jung Min oppa, make the right choice. I’ll deal with my brother later..” she said walking into Young Saeng’s room. The moment she walk in she was familiar with the smell. It was the aroma of her brother’s favourite taste.

 

“ Oppa!” she greeted him also the vampire way.

 

“ What are you doing here?” Young Saeng asked her coldly.

 

“ I’m here to help this young girl..”

 

“ What is it you wanted to do?” he asked again with the same tone.

 

“ Come out here, I want to talk to you..” she said pulling Young Saeng out of the room.

 

“ Hyung, I’m going to see Kyoung Mi..” Jung Min bowed slightly at them and Young Saeng just nodded.

 

“ Mianhe hyung..” Jung Min whispered once he was in the room. The moment he was there, Kyoung Mi woke up immediately.

 

“ Oppa..” he sat up hugging him tightly.

 

“ I need to do something which may make me regret forever, I hope you can forgive me” Jung Min said lowering his head.

 

“ Change me back into a full form vampire? I know, the spell is not working anymore, I even drank your blood. I’m so stupid, such a fool, selfish worthless brat.” Kyoung Mi was blaming herself.

 

“ Don’t be like that, I’m the one who made you like that. We have no time Kyoung Mi, you have to say yes to whatever I am going to do..” Jung Min look straight into her eyes.

 

“ Young Saeng will not allow it, I’ll disappoint him. He’ll hate you forever” Kyoung Mi said.

 

“ I don’t care as long as I can protect you, the only way for you to break the spell is a bite from me or Young Saeng hyung, Khrysalis says only I’m allow to do it and if hyung did it, you’ll turn into a pure blood like him then the Vampire masters will come to hunt you down so I’m only left. You have to let me do it!” Jung Min was getting annoyed.

 

“ I’m not sure oppa..” Kyoung Mi was shredding with tears now.

 

“ I’ll take care of you if hyung doesn’t” Jung Min move towards to Kyoung Mi’s next and she could feel his sharp fangs on her neck.

 

“ Oppa…” she pull Jung Min closer towards her.

 

Jung Min did not waste any time as he just presses himself harder onto her neck and forcing his fangs deep into her neck and started drinking her blood. He broke through the spell for her as he continued and drinking her blood. He was stuck on feeding her blood as he had been waiting for five years.

 

Young Saeng’s POV

 

My sister wanted to talk to me so I went out with me and giving Jung Min permission on taking care of Kyoung Mi. I was having an un easy feeling when Jung Min entered the room.

 

“ What are you doing here?” I asked her coldly.

 

“ Yah oppa, I’m your sister okay, why do you have to talk to me like that?” Khrysalis was getting angry because of my rude attitude.

 

“ Mianhe, it’s just that I’m not in a good mood..”

 

“ What do you think about them? Jung Min should be the one to break the spell. Not you..”

 

“ I will not make her into a full vampire!” I would not accept the fact that Jung Min was the one who turn her into a vampire. I know the consequences after I break the spell for her, she’ll fully transform into a pure blood and I might lost her and I didn’t want Jung Min to turn her into a vampire too. I was getting headache thinking of stuffs.” I couldn’t think well and my head was hurting cause things to break and crash beside us.

 

“ Oppa, kwenchana??”

 

“ De, kwenchana.” The moment I answered her, I sense something was out of control. It was a feeling which was indescribable. It was the aroma of a new vampire, a female! I immediately turn around to look at my sister and she was trying to sop me from going into the room.

 

“ F**K, you allowed him to do that?” I yelled at my sister.

 

“ I have no choice oppa, she’s going to die soon..” she said softly.

 

The aroma of Kyoung Mi’s blood was getting stronger and stronger. I barged into the room and found Jung Min drinking her blood then moved up to pass the blood from his mouth into hers. She was completely changed into a total different person. The vase, glass, windows and everything were shattered into pieces, the whole room was frozen and wind was blowing heavily into the room. Both of them were shocked when they saw me.

 

“ Oppa..” Kyoung Mi smiled at me and I could see her fangs clearly and she was the blood away from her lips and she completely turned into a different person.

 

“ Stop it..!” I heard Khrysalis yelled and she helped me blocked all the powers calming everything down. Her power was to reform everything back to normal, the glass which was shattered into pieces was return back to normal form, every thing which was frozen in the room was back to normal.

 

“ Mianhe hyung!” Jung Min came towards me kneeling at me. I was loss at my words, I didn’t know what to do or say. I hated him for betraying me. I gave him a hard punch towards his face. I put all my strength into it causing him to bleed again.

 

" Jung Min oppa.." Kyoung Mi ran towards him to caress his injury. I was getting even frustrated at that scene. I grabbed Kyoung Mi by her wrist but I immediately let her go once I stare into her eyes. She had the same look as my mother, fierce, cold and danger. Without saying another word, she could just kill you with her powers.

 

A/N OKAY THEN~~~ TWO CHAPTERS TODAY AND ALSO A NEW STORY OF MINE I TRANSFERED OVER HERE FROM QUAINTE, 'WILL FAITH COME BETWEEN US' although the first chapter of that is boring but I hope you'll continue reading~~ Subscribe to me~~ <3