Test in becoming a PURE BLOOD!

Betrayed

Chapter 17

“ Queen Ophelia..” I greeted her the moment I enter her room.

“ Prince Heo, what made you visit?” she asks me with a smile plastered across her face.

“ You creep me out, where’s your daughter??” I ask her.

“ She’s under my spell now, she’s going to pass it to turn her into a full form pure blood, wae??”

“ Can I go in? I’ll try to help her..”

“ Why should I let you in, you know if the masters found out if you were with her, they’ll try to kill her..”

“ I don’t believe that, what is the true reason? Why can't you let us be together? Why cant I fall in love with her? Why can’t I love her??” although I already knew the answers I need to hear from her.

“ The answers will be given later down the road, you don’t need to visit her now, I sent two bodyguards with her..”

“ I want to go, please let me go..” I bow down to her.

“ Araso. This kid wont give up. YAH!! One more thing..!! Why did you hate me so much.!! You know I’m not those type of evil mother, I’m just worried of my daughter..!!” she smacked me behind my head.

“ Yah, I have to hate you or else everyone will hate me. I rather hate you.. Get me in there now..!!” I said laughing out loud.

“ Okay, okay, don’t get all jealous when you saw her okay. It’s part of the test..!” she said and I was ready for whatever thing I’m going to see soon.

IN THE SPELL WITH KYOUNG MI.

“ Great, I’m in here and now I can’t get out unless I complete it with Kyoung Mi, such a great queen.. *claps* ” I sighed and noticed my environment, I was in a night club. Kyoung Mi, in a night club, she’s so gonna get it from me when we got out..!!

“ Oppa, what are you doing..??” I heard someone whine and laugh and it was Kyoung Mi’s voice. I turned around and saw her playing with a guy, they were so much skinship together, the guy was hugging her from behind and she was enjoying it.

“ YAH!!” I called out walking towards them.

“ Omo, PRINCE HEO..!” the guy immediately let go of Kyoung Mi bowing down to greet me, when the others saw me, all of them bow down to greet me. This is the advantage of being the Pure Blood prince, with a grin plastered onto my face.

“ What are you doing here..?” Kyoung Mi asked glaring at me.

“ Yah, come with me..!!” I said pulling her towards an empty spot.

“ Let go of me. Oppa..!!” she yelled.

“ What are you doing?? Hugging and playing with a guy is counted as your mission here..??” I ask her angrily.

“ You think that I wanted to do those stuff. Arrgghh.. Look at this.!!” She screamed throwing me a long list of paper.

“ Oh my god.!!!, hugging a guy at a night club, playing with them, finish thirty cups of hard core martini, go bikini swimming, go play pool with whoever and beat them…….” The list went on and on and on.

“ YAH! What type of mission is this? Is your mother training you to be a PURE BLOOD QUEEN OR A  ..??” I shouted after seeing all the missions. I doesn’t even make any sense..

“ How should I know..?!! It doesn’t mean anything and it didn’t say if I should go with any guy so if you’re willing, you can be the guy..!” she said looking at me.

“ ME?? Wae.??”

“ Since you’re getting jealous, then why not you be my partner in the missions huh..?”

“ I am not jealous okay, go ahead to do what you want, I’ll be by your side only..! Where are your two bodyguards???”

“ There..” she pointed towards the two guys sitting there flirting with two other girls.

“ Are these vampires seducers?? Aish, why are there so many people under your mother’s spell?” I ask her.

“ That’s because all of these people are here for the past 400 years and all are failures in turning into a pure blood so they’re stuck here, so you have to help me out of here or else I’ll be staying here having fun with all the hot guys here..!” she said and I glared at her.

“ Aish, why are there so many guys here..” I said walking away to the two bodyguards.

I cleared my throat when I arrive at the two bodyguards table.

“ Who are you??” one of them asked me.

“ What are you doing flirting with those girls?” I ask them pointing towards the two hot vampires, they immediately left without saying a thing.

“ Yah, who do you think you are?” he stood up yelling at me with an angry tone while the other one is pulling onto him to sit back down.

“ Stop pulling me, you’re afraid of this guy here?”

“ Mianhe Prince Heo, my friend here has got no respect towards you and he doesn’t know you’re a pure blood prince, please forgive us..” the other one kept apologizing towards me while the other one who was angry earlier immediately shut his mouth.

“ Ppprr, prriinnce Heo??” he was stuttering.

“ Annyong Hasseyo Prince Heo, I’m Mir..” the other one said.

“ Mianhe Prince Heo, I’m Lee Jun..” they bow down to me and we heard Kyoung Mi laughing behind me.

“ I told you guys to respect whoever comes to you right??” she ask sitting in between the two guys as if she's a mean for the handburger. WHAT THE HECK!? Aishh this kid!!

“ Yah, why didn’t you tell me earlier..” Lee Jun glared at her.

“ Yah, is that the way to talk to your princess? Aren’t you suppose to be taking care of her rather than sitting here flirting with girls??” I smacked Lee Jun’s head.

“ It’s part of our mission, we have to do that to get out of here with Kyoung Mi..” Mir said.

“ How come everyone have missions to get out of here, does that mean I have too??” I ask but the moments I finish a piece of paper appear on my hands.

“ It’s hereerrr~~~” Kyoung Mi said in a singing tone..

“ Do the same mission as Kyoung Mi have to in order to help her out, From the Queen..” I read it out,

“ WHAT? I have to hug a guy, wear bikini??” I asked and another paper appear on my hands another note?

“ NO YOU STUPID! HELP HER WITH THE MISSION, wearing a bikini, you have to cover her up, drinking martini, you have to share with her, whatever mission she has got to do with guys, you’ll be that guy..!! I don’t want any filthy vampires to touch my daughter okay..! From the Queen..!” I read it out and Kyoung Mi was laughing.

“ What’s so funny..!!?”

“ Whatever, let’s get the missions done, you guys go ahead, he’s here with me..!” Kyoung Mi said and the two guys disappear.

END OF POV

JUNG MIN’S POV


“ That was great..!!!” I said the moment I came out of the roller coaster and Khrys was not feeling well, she was pale.

“ Yah, you call that great.!” She ask running towards the drain and started throwing up.

“ Omo, kwenchana? I never knew you were afraid of that” I said patting her back.

“ Oh my gosh, I’m so going to die young..!!” she said while I help her towards the bench.

“ You are not young, Kyoung Mi is young, she’s only 20 while you’re already 132 younger than me by a few years…” I said looking at her and she just glare at me.

“ Why do you always talk about her? Why do you care so much about her??” she suddenly ask me.

“ I’ve promised her father that I’ll take good care of her so I will no matter what happened.” I said remembering what her father told me years back.

FLASHBACK.

“ Jung Min ahh, take care of my daughter okay. I don't want anything to happen to her. She's my one and only precious daughter.." Kyoung Mi's father told me.

“ Sir Lee, I promise that I will take care of her no matter what happens.” I said promised then look over to a two year old Kyoung Mi.

“ Thanks Jung Min shii, It’s time for me to go now. I'll leave Kyoung Mi in your hands now.” he said and just left us without any last words, Kyoung Mi was so young back then she did not know what happened. Her father had died from a sickness when she was only two years old and all of a sudden being put under my care.

END OF FLASHBACK.

“ Is that the reason why you dumped your girlfriend that time? Ae Ri?” Khrys asked sarcastically giving me a WTF look.

“ Of course not, she was being a , she was having an affair with three other guys when she was with me, I eventually found out so I dumped her, everyone thought it was because of Kyoung Mi. Wae? Because I was so close with her than yall think I broke up with tons of girls just for Kyoung Mi? ” I chuckled when I mentions about that.

“ What’s so funny..” she ask me when I pass a bottle of water to her.

“ Nothing, sometimes I wonder is it that obvious that I’m taking such good care of Kyoung Mi??”

“ Duh, as if it’s not obvious..” I heard her whispers but I ignored her.

“ Do you love her oppa??” she ask me but I did not reply her but look up onto the sky. I’m not sure of my own feelings even though it’s obvious towards other people but I care for her only as a dongseng but why do I have this type of feelings towards her? I sighed looking at Khrys for a second then back to the sky again.

END OF POV.

Gab’s POV

“ Oppa, I love you..!” I suddenly blurted out when Kyu oppa gave the giant teddy bear he won.

“ What did you say??” he ask me and I was blushing like a tomato colour on my cheeks.

“ Anni. Nothing, thanks oppa…” I said turning around.

“ That young lady says she loves you..” the guy from the other side said with a smile across his face.

“ Anni, you’ve heard it wrongly..” I said quickly walking away not wanting Kyu Jong to see my tomato cheeks.

“ Wait for me, don’t go wander around without me..” Kyu oppa came up beside me grabbing my hands.

“ Oh mianhe oppa..” I said trying to let go of his grasp.

“ Stop moving around..” he said holding tighter onto my hands.

“ Oppa..” I look up at him but he was looking towards another direction.

“ Let’s go ride the rotating tea cup..!!” he said pulling me toward the waiting line.

“ Oh my gosh oppa, will the bear fly out if it turns too quickly..?” I was worried that the bear will fly out.

“ Anni, I’ll hold it for you..” he said and the moment the ride start, Kyu oppa was turning it so quickly that it’s only our cups are turning the fastest.

“ Oh my god, I’m dizzy, really dizzy..” Kyu oppa said after the ride had ended.

“ Told you not to turn that quick right..” I couldn’t even walk on a straight line.

“ Let’s go to the café to have a sit, I don’t think I can walk..” he said.

END OF GAB’S POV.

JOELLE’S POV


“ I should do something to scare this guy..!” I said in my thoughts, I’m planning to bring Hyung Jun oppa into the haunted house for sweet revenge.

“ Oppa, let’s go to the haunted house..!” I said but I was too late and to weak, he is already pulling me towards the bungee jump ride before I could drag him into that house. Jeez!!

“ Errmm, oppa, I change my mind, let’s go ride something else..” I said quickly trying to get him to some other games or whatever as long as I could get off this thing...

“ Anni, let’s go here..” he said pulling me towards the waiting line.

END OF POV

HYUNG JUN’S POV


“ Heh! Heh! Heh! Trying to scare me, it to scare me, impossible..” I thought because I accidentally read her mind so I pull her towards the bungee jump ride so I wouldn't be drag to the haunted house because of her, I don't wanna die young and cause of heart attack.

END OF POV,

BACK TO JOELLE’S POV


“ Alright next couple..” I heard the guy said.

“ This is a couple bungee jump??” Hyung Jun and I ask immediately when we heard the guy said.

“ De, come on, there’s lots of people behind you..” he said pulling us towards the starting point.

“ Oppa, anni, I don’t want to go..” I kept whining.

“ We have no choice, I’ll be behind you okay, since we’re in one cable, I’ll hold you okay..” he said and for the first time I felt safe, even though I hate him but he’s caring at time.

“ Okay, 3… 2… 1… GO!” the guy yelled and we were pushed off.

I was screaming my heart out hugging onto Hyung Jun oppa tightly. I buried my face into his chest but he was really enjoying it. It was a 52 second jump but it seems like 52 hours. When we were finally pulled up, I immediately scrambled onto the ground. I started crying all of a sudden because of the fear.

“ Omo, Joelle ahh, kwenchana? Mianhe..” Hyung Jun kept apologizing.

“ I hate you oppa..!” I yelled and running off without waiting for him.

END OF POV

Hyung Jun’s POV


“ I think this is the greatest mistake I’ve ever did..” I muttered when I saw her crying and running off, what was wrong with me!? Aishh... I immediately ran after her to see if she was okay. PABO ME!!!

END OF HYUNG JUN'S POV

RIZA’S POV

“ Oppa, what do you think your sister is doing now?” I ask Jae Joong.

“ How am I suppose to know, the queen must be threatening her now..” Jae said with an annoyed expression.

“ She.. Aigoo nevermind..” I suddenly remember what the queen and kyoung Mi's brothers told me.

FLASHBACK.

“ Do not mention anything about her brothers alive when you met Jae Joong okay..” the queen warned me.

“ Don’t let them know anything, just tell them about Hyun Joong and end of it okay..!!” Junsu oppa told me and I just nodded.

END OF FLASHBACK.

“ We have to go, Hyung Jun’s calling for help..” Jae Joong snapped me out of my thoughts.

“ Wae? I have not even go on a ride, we’re just waiting for cotton candy…!” I wanted to cry because we were waiting for half an hour for the cotton candy.


“ YAH KIM HYUNG JUN, WHAT DID YOU DO TO JOELLE??” I heard Jung Min oppa’s voice the moment we arrive at the entrance.

“ I brought her to a bungee jump ride, she ran off the moment we landed..”

“ YOU STUPID..!! She has a phobia of bungee jump, when she was a little kid, her brother died because of bungee jump, the cable went wrong at the snapped immediately sending her brother towards the sea and was never found.” I yelled at Hyung Jun oppa.

“ , I knew something was wrong..” he cursed and ran off.

“ Yah, where are you going?? You just got back from searching for Joelle...” Khrys yelled at him but he disappeared into the crowds.

“ What happened..?” Kyu oppa came back with Gab and their hands were interlocked.

“ Oppa, since when did you two....??” Khrys asked pointing to their hands.

“ Ahh, it’s nothing, Kyu oppa was pulling me towards the ride so it happened.” Gab said immediately letting go of Kyu Jong's hands.

“ That was a great lie Gabbie..” I said smiling at Gab and she was blushing so hard. Aww so cute!!!

“ So what happened here??” Kyu ask changing the topic again.

“ Hyung Jun made Joelle cry this time, he’s looking for her now..” Jae Joong said.

“ KIM KYU JONG..!! YOU GOT A BIG BEAR ALREADY WHY IS THERE ANOTHER GREAT BIG BEAR? You wanna turn your room into a giant bear store..??” Jung Min oppa yelled at Kyu Jong.

“ Anni, this is Gab’s.. I’m just carrying it for her..” he replied.

“ Yes, A NEW COUPLE HERE..!!” Jae Joong suddenly yelled loudly throwing his fist into the air and everyone was laughing at his randomness.

END OF POV

KRYSTEL’S POV


“ Aigoo, how long is he going to sleep.. I’m getting old waiting for him to wake up..” I complained.

“ You’re not getting old, you’ve only sit here for a day..” Yunho appear behind me.

“ Yah but it’s annoying sitting here there's nothing to do here other than looking at him.”

“ Calm down, go into his thoughts to bring him back then. He’s relaxing with his past girlfriend…”

“ Fine, I’ve had enough. I’m going in, stay here oppa, incase the queen comes back, wake me up immediately..” I said then held onto Hyun Joong’s hand and started concentrating on getting into his thoughts.


IN HYUN JOONG’S THOUGHTS.

“ Oppa..” I called out the moment I went into his thoughts, more like a dream a peaceful one but I couldn't find Hyun Joong oppa.

“ What are you doing here??” he suddenly tap my shoulders scaring me.

“ Omo, what are you doing staying here so long? It’s almost a month since you’re in here. Kyoung Mi’s stuck in her mother’s spell already..”

“ Oh Jinja? Araso, I’ll go back soon..” he said.

“ SOON?? Not now??” I ask again.

“ Krystel ahh, he’ll be back soon I promise..” Belinda unnie suddenly appear behind Hyun Joong.

“ Omo, Belinda unnie..” I bow down to her. She was the princess of Pure bloods before Kyoung Mi.

“ KRYSTEL YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE NOW..!! WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING HYUN JOONG..??” I heard the queens voice yelling at me.

“ Crap, I’m so gonna kill Yunho..!!” I muttered.

“ Better go back now, he’ll be back before sun rise..” Belinda unnie said sending me back to reality with a gentle tap on my head.

END OF THOUGHTS.

BACK TO REALITY.


I kept my eyes close even though I’m already back to Hyun Joong’s room but I could felt the presence of the queen so I dare not open my eyes. I open my eye lids a little to check but the queens face was inches from mine.

“ YAH! Open your eyes now..” she smack my head lightly.

“ Ouch..!! Oppa..!!” I yelled at Yunho who was laughing beside the queen.

“ What are you thinking? I told you to take care of him not invade his dream.” The queen said.

“ Araso.. sorry” I said but felt someone grabbing onto my wrist.

“ QUEEN OPHELIA, stop grabbing onto my wrist, I said I was sorry..”

“ Who is grabbing onto you, it’s not me..” she said and I notice it was Hyun Joong oppa grabbing onto my wrist but his eyes are still closed.

“ YAH WAKE UP..!” I smack his stomach and he immediately curl up from the pain I gave him.

“ Omo, I that the way to treat a sick person??” the queen smack me helping Hyun Joong oppa to sit up.

“ Move it..” she push me away.

“ Umma..!!” I yelled because I was tired of calling her queen all the time, all of us calls her that unless we’re outside but inside the palace, we call her umma.

" Yah!! What did you call me?" she asked.

" Nothing!?"  I laughed.


“ Hyun Joong ahh, what took you so long? You slept for a month..!” Yunho screamed at Hyun Joong.

“ I plan to sleep longer but this lady here invade my beautiful dream..!” he said and the queen glared at me.

“ Hyun Joong ahh, gumawoyo. Really thank you for saving my daughter..”

END OF KRYSTEL’S POV

HYUN JOONG’S POV


The queen help me up and thank me for saying her daughter but I knew my history already, Belinda had told me everything I need to know, my mother, brothers and sister.

“ I’m a pure blood aren’t I??” I asked all of a sudden which made all of them look at me weirdly.

“ What? Belinda told me everything, it’s left for me to break the spell right??” I ask.

“ Yes Hyun Joong mianhe, I didn’t mean to do that to you, it’s just to safe you when you were young..” the queen also know as my mother said.

“ I know, I’ve seen the past, Belinda brought me there. Kwenchana, I forgive you, so where’s my sister and brother??” I ask sitting up straight. My back ached for sleeping so long.

“ I’m here.. Yuuhoo..” Yunho started waving his hand in front of me

" What where? Who are you!? I cant see!!" I was laughing and touching all over his face teasing him.

“ Stop that, you’re making him dizzy..” mother threw a pillow at him.

“ Hyung..!!!” I said hugging him tightly and also stop teasing him..

“ You’re a half human right??” I ask him and he just nodded.

“ So where’s my sister? Kyoung Mi..??” I ask.

“ She’s locked in umma’s spell.!!” Krystel said and my eyes immediately focused on her.

“ YAH! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I have to go in there too to complete my missions, I can go there immediately without returning here, it’s a long journey okay..!! If I went there through my dreams I could have been there already! You little brat!! ” I said half yelling and getting irritated I have to go a long long way to that place again. aiiisshh!!!

“ YAH! I told you earlier but you were calm..!!” she said.

“ I did, araso, I’ll be going there now. Umma, send me there..” I said.

“ You don’t hate me?”

“ I don’t hate you. You’re my mother after all..” I smile at her and she immediately sent me there.


IN THE SPELL DIMENSION.

“ A night club, what the heck am I doing here??” I asked.

“ Obviously completing the mission..!” I heard Kyoung Mi’s voice behind me.

“ Oh right, you’re completing the Pure Blood missions too..” Young Saengie said.

“ What are you doing here also? Aren’t you already the pure blood..?” I ask Young Saeng.

“ I just wanted to check on her for a while that that queen locked me in here so I have to do missions to pass..” he said handling me the list of missions. There’s 20 of them??

“ That’s only for pure bloods, this is ours..” Kyoung Mi said passing mine hers. 500??? Craziness..!!!

“ That queen is trying to kill us in here..!!” Young Saeng said and a paper immediately appear on his hands.

“ If you say something bad about me again I’m going to increase the number of gay vampires you’re going to encounter..!! WHAT THE HECK!!! Aisshh!!! Im going to get revenge!! ” he read it out and we started laughing.

“ You’re going to encounter with Gays??” I ask laughing while he’s glaring at me.

“ Mianhe..” I stood up straight.

“ Yeap, he has got to encounter with 5 hard core Gay vampires and have them give him a massage..” Kyoung Mi and two other guys behind her whom maybe her bodyguards were laughing hard then a paper appear on my hands.

“ Hug a guy, Flirt with guys, wear a bikini..!! What is this??” I couldn’t continue reading it.

“ Hahahahahahaha..!! Oh my gosh oppa..!!” Kyoung Mi and the rest are laughing hard now then another paper appear on my hand. I threw the other one away and started reading the new one.

“ Mianhe Hyun Joong, I got the wrong one, that was for Kyoung Mi, here’s your, 50 shot of pure martini, grab two vampires and have them do you a massage, do under the sunlight for an hour without getting heavy sunburn…..” I have got 500 missions too and I just sighed. What the heck is this!? A test to become pure blood or PURE TORTURE!? I sighed then another piece of paper appear.

 

" IT'S A TORTURE!! That's why I prefer to be half human!!! " It was from Yunho.. Aishh!! that guy!! Im going to kill him after I get back!!!

 

[..................................................]

 

A/N

LA LA LA LA LA LA~~` How was this chappie? ish ehh? hhahaha~~ I hope you will stay with me till this story ends, well I think yall are excited to see how they do their missions on the next chapter huh? mwahahaha~~ Yall have to wait for a week then I'll update~~kekeke~~ Love ya lots, POUR ME COMMENTS YEAH~~ I feel so sad without many comments~~ T_T <3