Chapter 6

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, late update :p
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Just the two of us?” Krystal frowned when she met Minho at the garage.

Minho was already sitting in his car, waiting for Krystal to come. To Krystal’s notice, he looked really different today. He put away his formal attire. No more suits, shirts, or vest. He wore a casual t-shirt, baseball jacket and a hat. He looked more approachable this way.

“Er… yeah, that’s my plan,” Minho replied hesitantly. “Do you mind?”

“I’m just asking,” she told him while got into his car. “Why flustered?”

“I’m not,” he denied. “Just in case.”

He smiled at her and told her to wear the seatbelt. The weather was really nice today, bright and sunny. He took one of the CD from the drawer and put in on the player. “Can we go now?”

With her final nod, Minho started the car and headed towards the street. He kept the window open to let the morning breeze came in. He drove steadily, enjoying the wind and the music quietly.

“You listen to something like this too?” Krystal surprised and grabbed a CD case on the dashboard. She didn’t know who was the singer, but she fell in love with this song.

“Something like this?” Minho frowned. “What do you think I’d listen to?”

“I expected some jazz and instrumental,” she joked. “It goes well with old businessman like dad.”

“I’m only two years older than you,” he chuckled. “I like it too, but I prefer this type of music,” he referred to the music they listened to.

 “It’s a good song,” she nodded. “It stick in my head immediately.”

He smiled when he heard her humming softly to this cheerful song. Even her hum sounded beautiful.

“This is my favorite song. You heard it thousand times,” he told her. “Of course it was familiar for you.”

“Is it?” she raised her brows. “You’re not as old-fashioned as I thought you’d be.”

He just laughed hearing her comment. “You sure forget a lot about me.”

She just smiled to him, feeling sorry. But she really didn’t remember about him at all.

“How did we meet?” Krystal finally asked him.

But Minho didn’t answer her question and just continued driving towards the building in front of them. He finally parked his car and took off his seatbelt.

“Soccer camp?” Krystal took off her seatbelt too. She didn’t see this coming.

“Where do you think I’d take you?” Minho opened the door car for her, letting her got out.

She shrugged, didn’t say anything.

Minho locked his car and walked towards the entrance with her followed behind. It was his old soccer camp, the place when he used to learn about soccer for more than ten years. He never visited this place anymore since he decided to stop playing. He admitted he missed the soccer field.

“Why here?” Krystal sat at the spectators seat with Minho beside her.

Minho stared to the field longingly, feeling nostalgic as he saw the students playing.

“You asked me how did we meet, right?” he looked at her. “We met here. This is your dad’s school.”

“How?” She was looking around curiously. She knew his dad was a soccer fan, but she didn’t think her dad would go as far as developing a camp.

 “The little you used to follow Uncle Jung around. Uncle and my dad is best friend so your dad knew me really well. Even after my parents passed away, he treated me like his own son,” he told her while kept looking to the field. “One day, you decided that you felt bored with Uncle’s office and went around the field. Then you sat here, watching me playing,” he pointed at the place they were sitting.

“I didn’t remember any of it,” she mumbled.

“Do you know what you said to me when we met for the first time?” he finally looked at her.

She shrugged, of course she didn’t know.

“You said you like me,” he laughed. “You loved to see my happy face while running and playing with the ball.”

She didn’t know why she felt embarrassed. “Then what was your respond?”

“I was like ‘what’s wrong with this girl?’” he laughed again. “Usually girls praised me because of my appearance or my soccer ability but you praised me for my happy face. It was weird. Since that time you started to follow me around. Even when I ignored you, you just kept going. So we got close that way. I also learned that you quitted figure skating because of your health, I finally understood why you got jealous at me.”

“The boy who asked me to eat ramen,” she finally remembered something, “Was it you?”

“You remember?” he asked her, surprised. This was faster than what he hoped.

Unfortunately, she shook her pretty head lightly. “I dreamt about it once. I watched a boy played soccer while smiling brightly as I cheered on him. He asked me to eat ramen with him. And I-“

“You thought that was Myungsoo,” he guessed it. There was a slight hurt in his voice. He smiled to himself sadly. “Even after I told you this, you still don’t believe me. Am I correct?”

She took her time then nodded quietly. “I am still confused. I don’t know anything. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter