Chapter 32

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Valentine’s day, 2009, Minho oppa finally gave me a chocolate after I beg him and cried,” Krystal read one of their pictures on Minho’s wall. It was a picture of her wearing uniform, holding a bar of chocolate and she could see her hand written below. “Minho oppa was pretty stingy back then.”

She glanced at the bathroom door where Minho was taking his shower inside before turned to the pictures again. She had been spending her morning by reading her written on those pictures. She realized that they had been spending almost their whole life together. Those pictures recorded a lot of their precious memories, maybe almost everything. If Minho showed these pictures sooner, they wouldn’t spend their times with a lot fights and bickers.

“Stingy?” Minho raised his brows as he dried his wet hair with towel.

Krystal smiled as she saw him closed the bathroom door. “Chocolate isn’t that expensive,” she tapped the pictures that she just saw.

“I’m generous enough to let you wear that,” he pointed at the fact that he let Krystal wearing his shirt. Minho opened his cabinet and looked for another one.

“Fair enough,” she gave up, didn’t want to argue with him. “Where are you going to take me?”

“Just here and there,” he shrugged his shoulders. “We still have few hours before I have to drop you at the hospital.”

“Are we going with the others?”

“Ah,” Minho finally decided to wear a blue jersey and blue flannel shirt. “They will meet you at the hospital, is it okay?”

“Sure,” she nodded. Sooyoung must be in the office, probably with her dad. Sehun, Jinri and Taemin should be in the university.

“I thought you want this day to be as usual, so I told them-“

“I’m okay, I really am,” she gave him an assuring smile. That was exactly what she wanted it to be. Minho didn’t need to feel guilty just because everyone left and did their usual routines.

“I’ll be with you whole day,” Minho smiled.

Krystal smiled back before walking across to approach an unfinished painting of them as Minho buttoning his shirt. “I should’ve finished this.”

“You can always finish them later,” Minho left his button and rubbed her shoulder, encouraging her. “You’ll be back to finish this.”

Krystal looked at his eyes and exchanging an unspoken sadness before she let out a long sigh. “You should wear your clothes properly, oppa,” she buttoned the shirt for him.

“Thank you,” he kissed the tip of her nose and grabbed a hat. “Ready to go?”

“Yes, Sir,” Krystal held a hand that Minho offered.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I thought we’re going alone,” Krystal pouted as Minho’s car ran along Seoul street with steady speed. The weather was bright and sunny, a perfect one for trip. Only one that bothered her. Minho’s driver who was sitting in the front.

Minho smiled. “He will leave immediately after he drop us.”

Krystal’s lips formed a cute ‘O’ as she showed him her relieves and understanding. After that she didn’t complain anymore and just played with Minho’s fingers in silence. On the other hand, Minho was looking at the scenery outside, maybe was thinking about something. Krystal didn’t know. But sometimes he would turn to her just to see what she was doing. Sometimes he patted her head or just gave her a smile, which was enough.

After thirty minutes or so, the driver told Minho that they had arrived. Minho held Krystal’s cheeks gently to wake her up from her short sleep. Krystal rubbed her eyes and kept walking with Minho’s hand as her guide. She showed him a puzzled look when she realized that they were dropped at a bus stop.

“Are we going to take this bus?” Krystal frowned as they queued to get on the bus. Today was Monday, but since it was already passed rush hour, it wasn’t really packed. They took a seat at the very back, just beside the window.

“You always want to be ‘normal’, right?” Minho asked her. “So I’m going to give you that today.”

Being an overprotected daughter and girlfriend since she was a kid, Krystal seldom to go out without a proper company. His father paranoid was too exaggerated and having the over worried Minho didn’t help. She was always with driver, her family, or Minho’s family. She never knew how it felt like living outside her comfort zone. She embarrassed to admit that she never used any public transportation like train or bus. Not even once.

“Does it include street food?” her eyes grew wider in excitement. This experience was totally new for her. And she always wondered how tasty those street foods were.

“No,” Minho strictly replied. “I won’t risk you for that.”

She hissed, totally disappointed. “Then where are we eating? Those veggies restaurant the other day?”

“You talks too much,” Minho told her with a short laugh followed. “I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry.”

“And where are we going now?” Krystal asked again almost immediately. She just didn’t know how to stop. She didn’t know Seoul that much and totally lost in direction.

“Han river,” Minho pulled his bag and took his phone from inside. “We’re going to ride a bike and have our lunch there.”

“Oppa,” Krystal shook her head in disbelieve when Minho was checki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter