Chapter 3

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do as you please,” Minho let her hand go and turned around, leaving the two behind.

“Really?” He could hear Krystal raised her tone. “Then I’ll stay with Myungsoo oppa.”

Minho opened Krystal’s room and walked in. She hadn’t come home yet and it was almost midnight. She had been out for almost eleven hours, together with L. He was so furious about how she acted this afternoon. She chose to stay with L whom she just met again today until this late. He just hoped that she didn’t skip her dinner.

The moment he opened his car, he called his sister for help. He left the restaurant after one of Sooyoung’s staff arrived, ready to keep an eye for them. He didn’t mean to act like a stalker, he didn’t mean to be obsessed. He just couldn’t trust L. He didn’t want to risk her with that man.

“Mr. Kim said they’re heading home. Soojung and Myungsoo,” Sooyoung told Minho as she observed the room. “You really keep it as it was,” she was amused that his brother changed nothing to her room.

“Can you ask him not to leave yet, before she arrive home safely?” Minho asked her. He felt thankful that his sister was so reliable. She even came home when she heard Minho left Krystal alone with L.

“I did. I even asked him to leave if Soojung already inside and lock the door, Minho,” she squeezed Minho’s shoulder. “Don’t worry too much.”

“Thank you so much, noona,” he leant himself to the bed, feeling relieved. “I should drag her home instead.”

Sooyoung climbed to the bed, leaning herself to the headboard, the bed sheets. She used to sleep here with Krystal and Jinri, whenever Krystal visited them from Frisco. She fond of Krystal like her own sister and she missed the old her.

“Don’t you think she’d hate you if you do that?” she finally spoke.

“She hate me already,” Minho shrugged. “Better being hated rather having her unsafe.”

Sooyoung sighed. His brother cherished her too much.

“Myungsoo is your best friend, Minho,” she remembered him. “ And I heard a lot of good things about him lately. He is one of the chosen young athlete who’ll trained at national camp, is it true?”

L wasn’t Minho’s best friend anymore. He used to. Since they were kids, they always together. Even though they went to different school, they went to the same soccer camp and found each other. Minho who always awkward around girls, L who was comfortable around them. They covered each other’s weakness. Minho was there, when L got frustrated as he lost his first soccer match. L was there too, when Minho cried at his parent’s funeral. They were so close, like real brother who crazy about soccer. But everything had changed since Krystal interfered. And Minho stopped playing soccer already. They were nothing more than strangers.

“Yeah,” Minho nodded. “He’s trained there now. He did well with almost everything. Maybe except manner.”

“Maybe Myungsoo had change, have you ever thought about that?”

“Do you think someone like that could change?” he hissed sarcastically.

“Everybody has a past that they want to erase, Minho,” she reminded him carefully. “You had your own dark period too, don’t forget about that.”

 “I never!” he unconsciously raised his tone. “Sorry,” he immediately apologized. “I’ll never forget about that, noona,” he said softly. “I know I’m the worst.”

“It wasn’t your fault, Minho.” Sooyoung moved closer, patting her brother’s head. “I will never say that you are worse than Myungsoo. I know you’re better. What I’m trying to say is, maybe you can start to forgive him. Maybe he really changed, Minho. If you could, maybe Myungsoo too.”

“I don’t know, noona,” Minho shook his head. “Maybe befriending him again is easy. But forgiving is different thing.”

Sooyoung sighed. There was so much going on between L and Minho’s past. Especially everything related to Krystal. He could understand Minho’s mind. If she was he, she also probably didn’t know where to start. They hurt each other too much.

“Oppa,” Jinri popped from the door, approaching her siblings. “Soojung’s home.”

“Thank God,” Minho finally could loosen his tense body. Krystal was finally home, safe and sound.

“Go and sleep. You should rest,” Sooyoung told him. “I’ll take care of her.”

Minho couldn’t agree more. He was so tired of waiting her. If he met Krystal now, they might fell into a fight again and he was too tired for that. He needed to clear his mind for tonight.

He stood up, smoothing her bed sheets. “Don’t tell her more than she need to know, noona,” he told Sooyoung. “You too, Jinri.”

Jinri gave him a salute and Sooyoung assured him, “I won’t. Good night.”

“Sleep well, oppa,” Jinri patted his back as he walked towards his door.

He bumped into Krystal right in front of his door, and her door. He could smell a strong scent from her. He was sure that was alcohol. She only out of his sight for a day and she already drank. He clenched his teeth and glared at her. Not even a second after, he went into his room and immediately closed the door.

“Where did you go, Krystal?”

Krystal surprised seeing the Choi daughters in her room. Both of them were sitting on her bed. Jinri di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter