Chapter 15

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“!”

Minho couldn’t believe what he just saw and didn’t even think of what he was doing. Not when his Krystal was crying, trying to cover her exposed skin. Not when his Krystal was being touched unwillingly like that.

He pulled Myungsoo by his shoulder and hit him as hard as he possibly could. Second after, he pinned his best friend down to the floor, delivering every anger through every punch. He didn’t care that it was Myungsoo who lay under him, struggling to be freed. He didn’t care about the painful feeling at his cheeks and his back. All he cared was to make this jerk suffering, as much as he caused to Krystal. Minho hit him countless times, hard enough to make Myungsoo laid down weakly.

Krystal was there, hugging her shoulder and her knees while leaning to the wall as close as possible. Her hair was in a mess, her shirt was ripped and her skirt was wrinkled badly as she clutched it desperately. She felt horrible and dirty. She wanted to hide and disappear. Myungsoo’s touch still lingered on her skin. She could remember it clearly. She felt extremely disgusting.

Minho ran towards her and took his jacket off. Krystal didn’t even raise his head. She kept on hugging herself, crying unstoppably. Her body was shaking by fear and terrible feeling.

Just when he managed to fully cover her, Myungsoo pulled him up and hit him back. Minho felt his back bumped to the hard wall as Myungsoo kicked his stomach twice.

“You should know what it feels like to be a loser!” Myungsoo choked his throat with his arm.

“Damn you, Myungsoo!” Minho pushed him and pinned him once again, down to the floor. He hit him again mercilessly, not giving Myungsoo a room to budge at all. Minho landed his fists at every part he could reach. He felt so angry and couldn’t contain his hatred towards Myungsoo. He didn’t even try to resist his power even though Myungsoo’s face was bleeding. This bastard didn’t deserve to live the same life they lead.

“O-oppa,” Krystal hugged Minho’s arm, trying to stop him before it went bad. Myungsoo was already unsconcious, dying.

“Go to the hell!” Minho hit him again, blinded by his anger.

“Oppa,” Krystal tried again while crying. She didn’t care about what happened to Myungsoo, but she didn’t want Minho got troubled later on. That was why she should stop him. Before it was too late.

Her sobs was always a call to his sanity. Now that he looked at it, Myungsoo was limp, moving weakly and surrender under his attack. Minho couldn’t believe how violent he was. He didn’t want to think what would happen if Krystal didn’t stop him. But much more than that, he didn’t want to think what would happen to Krystal if he came late.

“Soojung, are okay?” Minho wiped her face gently, checking her state.

She didn’t say anything and kept crying. She threw herself to his embrace, looking for safety and comfort. He hugged her back, her shoulder and telling her that she was okay. She was going to be okay.

When he was leading her to go downstairs, Myungsoo was already stood up and with the last bit of strength, Myungsoo pulled him again trying to hit Minho’s face. Krystal tried to help, by pushing Myungsoo away from them.

At the same time, they could hear the front door open with the gasps following soon behind. Minho didn’t know who was pushing who. He didn’t know when it happened. Seconds ago, Krystal was screaming and he hugged her body and head spontaneously, trying to protect her. And now he was lying on the floor weakly, with Krystal still under his guard. He could feel the pain from all over his body and his leg was screaming. He looked down and saw that Krystal was moving and fine. That was all matters.

He saw Myungsoo passed out at the second floor and sensed a lot of warm hands touching him before he couldn’t feel anymore.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Minho,” Sooyoung hugged her only brother, relieved that he finally awoke.

Minho opened his eyes and blinded by the sunlight from the window beside. His body was hurt, especially his bandaged right leg which was hanging weakly at the corner of his bed. He was lying in an unknown room, surrounded by his family and Jung family. They hugged him one by one as he tried to sit, with the help of his sisters.

“How are you feeling?” Uncle Jung was the first one to ask.

Minho only shrugged his shoulder as he looked around. Now he knew where he was. Hospital.

He suddenly remembered why he was here and got angry all of sudden. “What happened with Myungsoo?”

“He’s being taken care of. Don’t worry,” Sooyoung assured him. ”He’s going to be fine.”

But that was not what he meant.

“He’s going to get what he deserves, Minho,” Uncle Jung seemed to get what he was thinking. “Soojung told us everything. Thank you for saving my daughter,” he smiled sincerely.

“Good then,” Minho finally could lean his back comfortably, knowing that Myungsoo wasn’t going to slip this incident. He better be punished badly.

Now Minho gave all his attention to his girlfriend who was standing behind everyone. She was hiding alone, unlike everyone. Minho realized that Krystal was feeling guilty about what happened to him.

 “We’re going to talk to the doctor,” Sooyoung dragged Jinri along with Uncle and Aunty Jung outside, leaving Minho and Krystal alone. Minho knew that her sister just gave him an excuse to talk with Krystal.

Krystal felt smaller with Minho’s eyes on her but at the same time, she didn’t dare to look away. She caused him so much pain and he ended up hospitalized like this. And yet, he gave her his usual smile as he broke the silence, “Why are you standing there? Come,” he patted the empty spot beside him, asking her to sit there.

Krystal’s eyes were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter