Chapter 13

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sick of your attitude. You probably should go back to Frisco.”

Minho took out a handkerchief from his pocket and tried to wipe his face. Too late for his shirt, it was already drenched. He was seriously didn’t understand what was going on in this girl’s head. She could be nice and well behaved but in the next second she changed into this rude Krystal. He felt sick of everything she did to him and his family. His begs, his pleads and his tears weren’t matter to her. His sincerity couldn’t even reach her. He couldn’t take it anymore.

Krystal felt her hands were shaken by anger and disbeliefs. She didn’t believe that she unconsciously slushed Minho out of anger. She was angry since this morning, not only because he refused to tell her everything but also more by what she heard this morning. When she was ready to go to the hospital, she accidentally overheard what Jinri talked with Minho.

“Then there’s no use to keep her here, oppa. She hates us,” Jinri concluded. “Might as well send her back to Frisco. It’ll keep her away from Myungsoo oppa.”

She hated that. She hated the fact that they were thinking about sending her back to Frisco. Not when she started to doubt L.

She lied. L was a gentleman but she noticed that there was something off with him. He might be a sweet talker, but somehow she could feel that he wasn’t really cared for her. L might be a man with a piano, but now he was totally different. He liked to show off, he used her as props, and he loved being with his friends more than being with her. He was too obsessed with his soccer rather than paying attention to her. She didn’t want to remember the shiver she felt every time he got too close.

Meanwhile with Minho, she realized that he was suffering a lot because of her. And yet he never gave up on her. With him, everything seemed harder but it was always for her sake. She knew it, but thinking rationally was hard when they fought. Everything she had told Minho was out of anger, just to make him felt the same anger as she did. If she could admit what she really felt, things wouldn’t turn out like this.

Suddenly Minho grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her to his car and locked it. With all eyes stared at him, he felt so humiliated. He drove crazily back to his home, gripping the steer tightly to prevent him of hitting something. She was too much. He felt hurt.

When the car stopped at the garage, Sooyoung and Jinri were already standing by the door. And he couldn’t contain his hatred when he saw L was there too, waiting for Krystal at the stairs. Minho really wanted to kick something.

“Now you dare to invite that bastard to my home? MY HOME?” he didn’t even hold back anymore. He slammed the car door and climbed up, heading towards L who was smiling when he saw Krystal.

“What are you doing here?” Minho was trying hard not to hit him immediately.

“Chill, Minho,” L smiled. “I only want to see my girlfriend.”

“I’m not your girlfriend, oppa,” Krystal gave L her pleading eyes. Minho’s anger was already made her scared. And she had no idea why L came here. She stopped calling him since their quarrel at the soccer field last week. “You’re looking for trouble by coming here.”

“I came here to make up,” L looked at Krystal who was standing behind Minho. “You didn’t even answer my texts. Why?”

“I told you I feel like I don’t know you anymore, oppa. You’ve changed,” Krystal told L carefully. She didn’t want any fight right now. “You might be my lovers in the past, but I can only rely on my memories. And I couldn’t help but starting to doubt you because you always refused to play piano for me.”

Lovers? Piano?

“What did you tell her, Myungsoo?” Minho scoffed. He then turned his head to Krystal, “What is it that I don’t know?”

And the fierceness in his eyes told her that he wouldn’t let her slipped this one. “I remember about the song I composed with L oppa. I saw him… playing piano for me… in my dream.”

Minho felt extremely mad. Of course that was it. What else could that be? It was stupid enough to think that L could compose that song. He couldn’t even play a piano. It was just Krystal didn’t know about it.

“You took credits of what my brother doing?” This time it was Jinri who couldn’t hold herself back. “You took soccer away from him and that’s not enough?”

“You should just go back, Myungsoo,” Sooyoung suggested while hugging Jinri’s shoulder tightly, resisting her.

“It wasn’t you?” Krystal gasped in disbeliefs. Why everything had been so complicated? She felt like her head was about to explode.

“Wait, I can explain, Krys-“ L tried to assure her.

“I bet he never even touched a piano, you fool!” Jinri yelled at her. “Until when you’re going to believe that jerk?”

“Jinri,” Minho reminded his little sister.

Krystal held Minho’s arm lightly, asking for attention. “Let me talk with him, Minho.”

“Why?” Minho showed a very displeased face. “What you heard wasn’t enough?”

She couldn’t say anything but, “Please.”

After a long staring battle, Minho finally stepped down from the stairs and leant his back to the car. Hands folded on his chest, clearly not amused.

“Did what Jinri said true?” Krystal stepped up to L’s level. “You lied to me about the song?”

L stared at Krystal’s cold eyes and didn’t see any escape. “I did.”

“And you knew it was Minho?”

“I knew.”

She slapped him hard on the face. Her eyes were burning with tears of anger and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter