Chapter 28

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal stomped her feet passed the door, heading to her locker. She still felt lonely by the fact that she didn’t attend the same school as Minho did. Like elementary and junior high, Minho attended all boys’ school for senior high. Not that he didn’t want to be in the same school as Krystal, it was just that the co-ed school didn’t have a good soccer club. Besides, his high school was closer to the camp.

He promised Krystal to send her every morning, and let her come to the camp after school. She would spend her free time at his house too, so basically they were together almost every time. But Krystal didn’t satisfy with just that. She could only feel sulky because no one could do anything about that.

After years of homeschooling, Krystal decided to mingle and joined a public school. It was hard to convince her dad because the reason of being homeschooled was her health. In the end he let her enrolled to a co-ed school closest to the hospital, just in case something happened. She couldn’t attend the same school as Jinri, Taemin and Sehun even she begged for that.

Having experiencing the life of ordinary student, Krystal didn’t quite like it. It had been a year or so and she didn’t really make friends. She used to be together with Myungsoo, Minho’s best friend, a lot. But now he disappeared for the reason she didn’t know. She was lonely and her friends at school just made it worse.

There was this one girl who Krystal always saw in every game Minho in, cheering for him. At first, she felt happy that she thought that she finally met someone she knew. This girl named Goo Hara noticed Krystal too, in a complete opposite way. She saw Krystal as an annoying brat, for sticking at Minho everywhere. For the worst part, Hara was a queen-bee of her school, she ruled the other student. When she decided to hate on Krystal, the other student couldn’t really do anything.

She sighed when she finally arrived in front of her locker. Today was another long and lonesome day. Somehow, she could strangely feel students’ eyes on her, like anticipating something to happen. Something was wrong with her locker and she didn’t know what it was. Her locker looked fine and normal. She gulped. Her hands were shaking as she opened the small locker in front of her.

She screamed as cockroaches were escaping from her bag. It was running between her books. All she could hear was her friends laughed at her. She backed off and bumped her back to another locker.

“Help!” Krystal couldn’t even mouth a beg. She held it all alone. “Please.”

Because she knew that no one would ever happen to help her. They just gave her a heartless laugh, standing behind Hara’s back. Some would look at her with pity, didn’t do anything but watched. No one would ever want to be involved. There were times when Hara poured ink to her white school shirt and she had to go home in jersey. During their science class, the teacher scolded Krystal because she couldn’t help but to scream when she saw a mouse in her pencil case. Hara even ‘accidentally’ drenched her uniform because she saw Minho send her to the school this morning.

She never cried or showed her weakness in front of the bullies. She would never give them satisfaction. Her closeness with Minho wasn’t something they should interfere. And their jealousy shouldn’t be Krystal’s thing to care. They wouldn’t beat her easily. But sometimes, everything felt too hard and she would be looking for Jinri and cried for hours. Only Jinri who knew every mean thing Hara did and Krystal made her promised to keep the secret.

Today was no difference, she quickly grabbed her bag after the cockroaches escaped and made her way to the gate. Tears were already b on her eyes as she hugged her bag tightly. Jinri’s car should be here soon, because Minho said he had a practice so he couldn’t fetch her. Good, she didn’t want Minho seeing her like this.

“Soojung, let’s go ho- what happened?” Jinri who was opening the window quickly came out to reach for Krystal.

Krystal started to sob and Jinri hugged her. Something bad was going on whenever Jinri saw her best friend went home in jersey. Krystal never attended P.E class because of her health so there was no way she would wear jersey. Like today, Jinri knew something happened again. And this must be that Hara girl.

“It’s that brat again, right?” Jinri clenched her teeth, showing her impulsive temperament again. She didn’t know this Hara girl but hearing Krystal’s stories was enough to make her hated this snobby girl. Anyone who troubled Krystal was worth to be counted as her enemy.

Jinri didn’t understand how this sole girl had so much power on the students. Although Krystal never overly showered by money, Hara would look like a hobo compared to Jung and Choi’s wealth. And even if Hara was the richest people in the whole world, she couldn’t treat people so low like that. This was wrong and overbroad.

And Hara’s jealousy was a pain in the . It was ridiculous. Hara might be the biggest fan of Minho but who cares? Minho didn’t even know her. All this years Krystal was the only one her brother ever admired. Hara might be known everything about Minho but Krystal was the one who managed to touch his heart. It wasn’t like Krystal forced Minho to only look at her. He just did. That was just how deep Krystal and Minho’s bond.

“Is it her?” Jinri narrowed her eyes and looking at the cat-eyed girl who was walking with some students. They didn’t look like friends, more like servants.

That must be Goo Hara. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter