Chapter 25

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa,” Hara was the one who waited for him in the living room. It was surprising because she definitely knew that Krystal wasn’t here anymore. He looked away to his sister who had same expressions as him.

“Who is she?” Sooyoung mouthed.

“I’m Hara. Goo Hara. Krystal’s friend. Nice to meet you, Sooyoung unni,” Obviously, Sooyoung’s whisper wasn’t quiet enough. Hara stepped forward and offered Sooyoung a handshake.

Though she didn’t show it, Minho knew that Sooyoung was irritated. She didn’t like being called ‘unni’ by literally a stranger. They were Chois with a high pride and great manner. So she still shook back Hara’s hand.

Sooyoung finally could see the famous Goo Hara. She heard about this cat-eyed girl a lot from her little sister. Hara might be Krystal’s friend but there got to be a reason why Jinri hated her so much. Her younger sister was impulsive but she was always acting rationally. And Sooyoung didn’t forget the fact that Krystal lost her memories, so it was possible that she could be easily deceived. Like what L did to her.

“If you’re looking for Soojung, she doesn’t live here anymore,” Minho said. While Krystal always thought about her as best friend, it was impossible that she didn’t know. And if Hara thought about coming here to console her sadness, Minho wouldn’t be a big help. He was struggling about that too.

But no, Hara was clearly not even thought about Krystal.

“I came to your office earlier,” she told the two, ignoring his talk about Krystal. “I need to do some paperwork as Dad’s representative.”

Minho couldn’t decide whether Hara was the newcomer in the business world or reckless enough to do this to his company. This was probably the first time someone came to their private home to do some ‘paperwork’ and didn’t make any appointment beforehand. She even wore too casual clothes for business occasion. Even if they went to Choi’s office, no one would dare to meet without appointment. This wasn’t professional.

He didn’t even have to guess that Sooyoung was going to hate this. This was going to be fun for Sooyoung.

Minho smirked, “Talk with my sister.”

“But, oppa,” Hara stopped him even before he could get out from the living room. “I came here to talk to you.”

Minho frowned. There was something he didn’t quite like about this girl when she came here and cried last time. And that dislike grew even more. “Business talk is it?” he asked politely, but sharp enough to make Hara stopped her clingy thing. “There’s no better opportunity than talking to the president herself.”

Minho turned back and smiled meaningfully. Sooyoung would give her a hard time.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oppa.”

Again, for times he couldn’t count, Hara came again to his house uninvited. It was sickening.

During the same week when Krystal went to Frisco, she came here thrice or so, to settle some business matters with him. Not that he mined, he was a professional. What budged him was, she didn’t left soon after everything done like any his client would do.  Instead, she would comfort herself on the couch just right in front of his desk and asked him something like “Did you sleep well?” or “Have you eat?” which was annoying.

He needed to clench his teeth and reminded himself that she was a business colleague and he had to be professional no matter what. Most importantly, she was Krystal’s so called best friend. Krystal wouldn’t like it if he did something rude.

Speaking about Krystal, Hara had been talking about her a lot. Without being asked, she told him about Krystal’s life in the campus, her interaction with L and how she used to hate him. And the second week she had been telling him how sad she was when she heard that his engagement was off.

He swore that he tried to hush her as polite as possible even before she opened his study room. Later, he might as well tell the securities not to let her in. Again, if she wasn’t a friend that Krystal cherished.

If the first second week Minho tried to bear it out of work, he didn’t know what this week would be. All paperwork was settled and that left the execution, which was absolutely not his job. As the second hand of her sister, all he did was signing. When he thought that Hara wouldn’t come here anymore, she still came here, trying to bribe him with her cooking, which he never touched. Sooyoung came to him and got mad because Hara tried to disturb her while she was cooking in his kitchen.

“I don’t understand how Soojung can stand her,” Sooyoung slammed the front door after ‘sending’ Hara home.

But no, Sooyoung’s words couldn’t stop her.

“Is there anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter