Chapter 5

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll give your minstal moments back starting from this chapter ;)
­­­­­­­_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Where are you going now, Soojung?” Minho clenched his teeth as he asked the younger girl who were packing all her belongings.

Krystal had caused nothing but headache for Minho in just two weeks. She ditched Jinri during the break and hung out with the friends they didn’t know. She always tried to run away after classes finished but failed as Minho always in front of her class before she could ran. She even dared to skip her class, just to get away from him. As for the worst, she got into a big argument with Jinri and she ended up spraying water on Minho’s younger sister’s face in front of everyone. She even made him fought with L.

Jinri was a sweet and a kind girl. She usually stayed with Sooyoung, but ever since Krystal came back, she often stayed at Minho’s. She wanted to help her adapt, she wanted to befriend Krystal once again.  Yet all she got was yell and curse. Jinri didn’t understand how could her brother stand Krystal’s rebellion. After Krystal sprayed water on her, Jinri couldn’t take it anymore and moved back with Sooyoung. Seeing how different his sister and his fiancé behaved, Minho didn’t have to ask who was at fault.

“I’m moving out,” she told him, throwing her clothes to the suitcase.

“You can’t,” he took the clothes from her hand, putting it back to her wardrobe.

“Why can’t I?” she jerked the clothes. “What is the reason this time? Is it fun seeing me suffering in your hands, huh?”

“No one wants you suffer, Soojung,” he sighed. “What is your problem?”

“You! I’m sick of you! I’m sick of your sisters! I’m sick of this house!” she exploded, slamming the wardrobe furiously. She fed up with all bull about protectiveness. They just wanted to keep her, to make her suffer. “Why can’t you let me go?!”

“Soo-“

Minho walked away from her as they heard his phone rang from his pocket. It was a call from San Francisco.  Minho showed it to her, “It’s your dad.” Krystal just glared at him, didn’t care.

“Uncle?” Minho greeted him as he answer his call. He talked with Mr. Jung while keeping his eyes on his fiancée, afraid she might take it as her chance to run away. After all fuss she created all this time, she seemed willing to do anything just to get away from him. Not long after, he handed his phone to Krystal. “He wants to talk.”

She grabbed it harshly, “Hello, Dad.”

Minho didn’t know what her dad told her but he was sure it wasn’t a good one. She shouted and yelled furiously while talking to her dad. And when Mr. Jung ended the conversation, she glared at Minho while pointing him with his phone. “What the hell did you tell my father, huh?”

Minho had no idea what she was talking about. He just greeted her father, asking him how was he doing. And she shamelessly accused him for something his father did. “Believe it or not, I don’t know what are you talking about.”

“He blocked all of my card!” Krystal yelled. Fortunately no one was home at that time. It was so loud that he had to resist himself for not closing his ears.

“I had no idea why he did that,” Minho tried to calm her down. High pressure wasn’t doing a good thing for her heart.

“Then how can I buy an apartment without my cards!” It wasn’t a question. She accused him for telling his dad that she planned to move out.

“If it is what your cards used for, I’m glad he blocked it,” he said sarcastically. “Your dad knows you well.”

Suddenly she threw his phone to the wall hard, falling into pieces as it landed on the floor. Undoubtedly broke. “ you, Choi!”

 Minho was stunned, not because she threw his phone. Not because she yelled at him angrily. It was the first time in his life, she cursed him harshly like that. He could never imagine Krystal said that to him. Somehow it made him sad.

But seeing her out of breath was way more concerning than whatever he felt. “Calm down, Soojung.”

“You…” she inhaled sharply, gripping her chest. “W-why…”

Minho approached her immediately as she coughed several times and fell to her knee. Her hands were on the wardrobe, supporting her weakened body.

 “Just rest first, okay?” Minho pleaded as he smoothing the hair from her face, letting her see well.

She shoved him weakly, but fell to his embrace instead. “Don’t… Don’t touch me.”

“Please don’t force yourself,” he held her, letting her leaned on him as he supported her. “You can curse me later.”

He lifted her limp body and laid her on the bed, covering her with the blanket. He rubbed her forehead worriedly, trying to calm her down. She was still out of breath and drenched in cold sweat. She frowned and held onto the pillow tightly, trying to resist the pain. It was always like this, whenever she overdid herself. It was painful for him to see.

“Why are you crying? Is it still painful?” Minho asked Krystal when she started sobbing to the pillow. Fortunately, her breathing was returning to normal.

She kept on quiet as he waited for her to talk. She finally looked at him when she found her voice. “Why are you doing this to me, Minho? Just send me back to Frisco,”

It was painful seeing her begged to him like that. Her eyes were still teary. “I’m your fiancé, Soojung. Your dad left you to me. What are you expect me to do? Let you crush your life and act like I don’t care?”

She clutched his shirt weakly. “But who are you, Minho?” she sobbed. “I don’t even know you.”

“We’ll talk later, okay?” he pleaded, her hair. She looked pale and he couldn’t bear seeing that. “You need to rest first. Please sleep.”
­­­­­­­_____________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter