Chapter 4

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal, this is Sehun and Taemin,” Jinri introduced Krystal to the two guys in front of them. The shorter one was Lee Taemin and the tall one was Oh Sehun. She knew them. Jinri didn’t have to re-introduce them again.

Krystal chuckled. “I know them. I don’t know that you’re dating him, though,” Krystal pointed at Taemin.

“You remember us?” Taemin asked her, surprised.

“Of course,” she frowned. “Why?”

It had been bothering her for a while now. Every time they introduced her to someone, they always ended up in surprised if she said she remembered them. She might not remember a lot about them, but she still remembered at least their names and their faces. But wasn’t that normal? They hadn’t seen each other for years anyway.

“No, it’s just that we hadn’t seen each other for years,” Taemin smiled. He looked really kind. “That’s why.”

“You look much better, Stal. Prettier,” Sehun complimented her.

“Are you flirting with me?” Krystal raised her brows boringly.

“How could I dare,” he laughed. “Minho hyung will kill me.”

Minho. Just hearing that name could make her mood dropped. Yesterday he scolded her after her one-hour disappearance during the break. She was with Hara, of course. Hara was the only one she could talk to. The good thing was, Hara wasn’t the friend of any Choi siblings so she could give Krystal her objective opinion about anything. Krystal could talk with Myungsoo too, but he always busy with his soccer training and rarely spotted at the university.

“Where are you going, Stal?” Jinri asked when Krystal stood up from her bench.

“Can’t I go to the restroom?” Krystal asked sulkily. It was so silly that she should ask people if she had to do her need.

“Minho oppa will be here soon,” Jinri reminded her.

Minho’s classes would finish at two. She still had more than thirty minutes. “I’ll be back!” she told Jinri annoyingly.

She could hear Jinri called her name several times but she didn’t care. Like brother like sister. Jinri always tried to control her. Jinri just couldn’t stop interfering her school life. Thank God she didn’t have to meet the oldest one so often.

Krystal ran at the corridor lightly, preventing her heart to act impulsively. Not because she cared. She just didn’t want to make a scene. She looked left and right, trying to find Hara. And finally she found her in front of one of the classroom.

“Hara!” Krystal called her before Hara walked too far. People were looking at her, maybe she shouted too loud.

“Hi, Stal. Running away from Chois?” Hara greeted the exhausting Krystal. She brought Krystal to her locker.

Krystal ignored it. She didn’t need to answer that. “Can you take me somewhere? Anywhere.”

“How about meeting Myungsoo oppa?” Hara suggested. “I heard he’s at the camp now.”

But before Krystal could answer her, they gasped as Hara opened her locker. It was a mess. Someone poured black ink there. The black liquid drenched her books, bag and shoes. There was nothing left inside, she had to throw everything.

Her hands were shaking as she opened the small locker in front of her.

She screamed.

“Krys?”

Cockroaches were escaping from her bag.

They were running between her books.

She could hear her friends laughed at her.

“Krystal?”

Help!

“Hey!”

Please.

“Krystal!” Hara shook her shoulder hard, trying to wake her friends from daydreaming. Krystal suddenly went blank for few moments and it scared her. “Are you okay?”

Krystal didn’t know why that vision suddenly went through her mind. It was the same feeling when she dreamt about the soccer boy. She glanced at Hara who looked really worried. “I’m okay, sorry.”

“Are you sure?”

Krystal nodded. She stared at Hara’s locker, “This isn’t the first time, is it? I felt like I saw this somewhere.”

Hara gasped quietly, didn’t expect Krystal to said that. She asked her carefully, “What are you remembering, Stal?

Someone did this to her. Someone bullied her.

“Who was it?”

“Err…,” Hara hesitated.

“Ha…,” Krystal stopped when suddenly she recalled a name. The only one who seemed to hate her friendship with Hara. “Jinri?”
______________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter