Chapter 16

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last one.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“He went home?” Krystal took a seat beside Minho.

They were sitting in front of the piano, feeling sick of Myungsoo’s sudden visit. When they knew that it was him this morning, Minho asked Krystal to stay in her room and listened from there. He didn’t want Krystal met him again. He had enough with all bull about apologizing, he wouldn’t give Myungsoo a second chance. And he kicked him out in the end.

Krystal played with the keys when Minho didn’t say anything. He was simply angry. She told him carefully, “Maybe we should let him go.”

“I know you’re going to say that,” he clenched his fingers, trying to suppress his anger. “I can’t believe that you forgive him so easily.”

She put one of her palm above his. “Letting him go doesn’t mean that we forgive him. Just let him go so he won’t bother us anymore. I don’t want him to suddenly appear before us like this morning.”

“And what makes you think that he won’t come close to you if we give him what he want?” Minho looked at her, demanding an answer. It better be a good one. “If we let this go, he will be out there, Soojung.”

She had been thinking about this thing. But if they continued this case, Myungsoo would probably tried to get them again and so on, it would be an endless circle. Revenge would gain them nothing. Someone should put an end to it. She had to. “Let’s go to Frisco.”

Minho looked at her in disbelieves. “This is what you’ve came up with?”

“You can do your soccer there,” she encouraged him. “I can continue my study.”

“He’s the one who was at fault, but why it sounds like we’re the one who run away?” Minho laughed. Krystal was always so unpredictable.

“We’re not running away,” she laughed along. “You said you always want to try to do it overseas.”

“Err… I don’t know, Soojung,” he looked down and played with the keys. Going abroad was probably a good chance. But Minho didn’t know if he was good enough to do so. He might be one of the best nationally, but he wouldn’t say the same for her offer.

Krystal seemed to catch his hesitation. “You always under estimates me,” she pouted.

“Wh-“

“Do you think I’ll be a loyal fan of an unqualified player?” she pretended to be annoyed. “I noticed you, oppa. You should be more confident about yourself.”

Minho laughed again. At the time like this, her answer never failed to surprise him. He flicked her forehead lightly and joked, “Go home alone, don’t drag me along.”

She was about to argue when he began to trail his fingers on the keys. He played her a sweet melody, the song only they owned. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, enjoying the smooth playing from him. If only the day like this existed everyday. A peaceful and heavenly one.

“Let’s go, oppa,” she asked again when he finally closed the cover. “Frisco.”

“We can have a long distance relationship, you know?” he laughed. “I can go to Frisco whenever I want to see you.”

“What if I want to see you everyday?” she pouted and playing with her own fingers.

“You won’t,” he assured her. “You like Frisco that much.”

He was right. She loved Frisco so much because it was more familiar for her, more than Seoul. But she knew what she loved the best. “I like you more.”

“What was that?” Minho pinched both of her cheeks out of embarrassment. He knew what she always felt, but being so vocally was a totally different world for him. “Stop being so cheesy.”

Krystal laughed seeing his ears gone red. Her boyfriend was never good with girls. She rubbed her cheeks when he let her go. “Let him go.”

Minho turned his head and held a staring battle with her. She looked deadly determined. He sighed. There was no way he was going to win her. “Your wish my command.”

Krystal smiled and hugged him quick. “We’re going to ask his disappearance as an exchange, okay?”

“Sure.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Can you just leave me alone?” Minho told the three girls coldly.

Minho had changed. He wasn’t the same old Minho anymore. Everyday, he would just sulked himself in his bedroom or his study room. Sometimes, they would found him drunk at the living room. They had no idea what happened with him. He seldom talked, he rarely smiled, and he pushed everyone to get away from him.

There was a day, when he was sleeping and got mad because Jinri woke him up. There was another day when he slammed the food because Krystal pushed him to eat while he clearly rejected it. He even scolded back her older sister, Sooyoung, when she got angry because his behavior.

He didn’t eat together with them at the dining room anymore. He stopped driving Krystal to the school. He didn’t even attend his own graduation. When he didn’t go out, he spent his time at the indoor field behind their house and locked it. He would kick everyone out when they tried to get in. He just didn’t listen to everyone anymore.

To be honest, they could stand his sudden change behavior. They knew that he was troubled by something. But refusing to talk it out was already a trouble. It had been a week si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter