Chapter 1

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DAD!” Krystal exploded when her dad was finally picked up her call. “What were you thinking? Leaving me alone with this random man!”

“Calm down, Soojung. He’ll take care of you,” his dad chuckled. “And Minho isn’t a ‘random man’, okay? He is your Fiancé.”

Fiancée. Screw that engagement.

Krystal Jung just arrived to Seoul after her long flight from San Francisco this morning. She was so pissed when she saw who waited her at the airport. He was none other than her sudden fiancé, Choi Minho. She barely knew him. Today was their first meeting after so many years, she didn’t know how long. After caught her in a wild party that included drinks and cigarettes, her dad sent her to Seoul and told her that she’d be in her fiancé’s hospitality. A great way to punish her.

Choi Minho was two years older than her, or that was what his dad told her. Handsome, tall, well-mannered and smart. Her dad just couldn’t stop bragging about him. Even though she never saw him in San Francisco, somehow she felt familiar with that face. Maybe because he was indeed her childhood friend.

“But I should at least get my own house! Can you just buy me an apartment here, Dad?” she pleaded.

“Then who will look after you? Minho will protect you, Soojung.”

 “Are you crazy or what? What if he me?”

“Jung Soojung! Watch your mouth!” Her dad finally lost his patience. “You’ll be staying with Minho or homeless. Be good, okay. I’ll call you again later, darling.”

“,” Krystal yelled out when her dad cut her call. She threw her phone to her bag angrily. Her dad was too much.

Minho smirked silently as he leant on his car, waiting for his fiancée to came out from the car. They had arrived in front of his owned house, that soon to be her house too.

“You should have some rest, Soojung,” Minho took out her bags from his car. “Let’s go inside.”

“My name is Krystal, don’t you dare to call me ‘Soojung’,” she hissed, finally got out from his car. She didn’t like people casually called her with that name, only his dad allowed.

“Stop pouting.” He then leant closer, whispered to her ear, “Soojung.”

She kicked him with her killer heels and he just laughed at her childish act. This man sure knew how to get on her nerves.

He led her inside, giving her a tour around his grand house. It wasn’t as large as hers, but it was too big for someone who lived alone. He introduced her to the maid who worked there, but they barely came out from the kitchen. He showed her his library with a grand piano inside, like she even cared about that. When they came inside the living room, he introduced her to his sister who came by just to see her.

“I miss you, Soo-“ she stopped when Krystal glared on her. “I mean Krystal,” the younger one with cute eye smile, Jinri, greeted her. You didn’t miss someone you seldom meet for ages. Liar.

The older one was even bolder. Sooyoung pulled her into a quick hug. “Glad to have you back, Stal.”

Sooyoung was tall, the three of them were. She looked really kind. Looked like she would make a good sister. She envied Minho for this. Krystal was always a loner.

“I don’t really remember both of you,” she tried to sound polite. “But yeah, nice to meet you.”

After that quick introduction, Minho brought her upstairs to see her own room. It was a pretty room with a veranda that leads to a swimming pool view below. He put a twin bed in the middle, a large desk full of her studying necessities near the window, and a cabinet of books with a comfortable couch in the corner. Her belongings were already there. Everything was already set.

“I’ll let you rest,” Minho walked towards the door. “I’ll call you again when dinner’s ready.”

She crossed her arms. “What if I need something?”

“My room is here,” he pointed at the last room in that corridor. The door was right beside her. “Just knock it if you need something.”

“Okay,” Krystal was ready to close her door.

“However,” he stopped her. “Don’t go inside my room without my permission.”

“Please,” she chuckled. “I won’t do that even if you force me to.”

Minho smiled calmly and turned back to his room.

“Wait,” Krystal called him again when she noticed there was something wrong with her door. “The lock is broken.”

“It’s not broken,” he told her. “I removed the lock so I can see you any time I feel like to.”

She slammed the door when his smirk appeared again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Thank you,” Krystal drooled over those foods on the table. She just went to the kitchen and asked Minho’s chef to cook this and that for her. She grabbed the schnitzel and put it on her plate. After long hour of sleep, she couldn’t wait until dinnertime. She was too hungry for that.

When she already ate her dinner halfway, Minho walked slowly towards the dinni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter