Chapter 2

Sudden Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soojung,” Minho shook her shoulder lightly, trying to wake her up.

He lied comfortably beside her slim figure, enjoying her sleeping face. It was almost seven when he opened her door and found her still sleeping peacefully. He was amused seeing how angelic this wild girl while closing her eyes like that. She changed her casual clothes with a dog-printed pajama, something only little girl would wear. Her room was quite a mess, as expected from what he heard last night. Seemed like she still got angry after he left her room yesterday. He heard some loud bang and cursed from her room less than one minute after he turned her light off.

He smoothed her hair back to her ear and examined her face. She was still beautiful as he remembered. Her sickness fortunately didn’t affect her physical appearance too much. She was always weak, sickness loved to hang around her a lot. She couldn’t run as much as she wanted to, even though she liked sports. She had to give up her figure skating because her body couldn’t stand the harsh training and the coldness from the rink. Even so, she used to face her live happily, optimistically. But since few months ago, she started to change a lot. She stopped going to receive the therapy. When Minho knew that cigarettes, alcohol, club and party were a part of new Krystal, he begged Mr. Jung to send her back to Seoul and letting him took care of her. That was just how much he cherished this girl.

“Soojung,” Minho called her name again when he decided that he watched her long enough.

“Five minutes, Dad,” she mumbled in her sleep and rolled herself to another side.

Minho smiled and moved closer, looking for her right ear. He knew she almost woke up. “Wake up or I’ll give you a good morning kiss,” he teased.

Suddenly Krystal rolled back quickly, startled when she recognized the voice. She was totally forgot that she wasn’t home. She opened her eyes too fast and blinded by the sunlight. “What the hell are you doing here? ert!” she clutched the blanket tightly.

Minho stood up calmly, smoothing his wrinkle shirt. “Get ready, quickly. We’re going to shop.” He laughed again, seeing her big mouth yawned. “And I’m not interested attacking your puppy pajama.”

Krystal threw him with a pillow but thankfully she missed it. It was hard enough to make a loud bam from the wooden wardrobe.

“You should control that temper of yours, Soojung.” Minho picked the pillow and put it on her bed. “Soojung I knew used to be a sweet girl.”

“Stop acting like you know me well, Choi,” she snapped. “We just met like three days ago. I don’t even remember that I met you before.”

He sighed. “I don’t want to fight this early. Come on just get going. Breakfast is ready.”

Minho cleared up her mess as she gave up and went to the bathroom. She throw the pillows here and there, kicking the couch and the chair till it turned upside-down. Thankfully she didn’t damage the books from the shelf.

When Krystal came out from the bathroom, he dropped the blanket and immediately rubbed his temple. He didn’t know what was inside this girl’s mind. She was wearing a short jean with a skimpy top. He wouldn’t mind shorts if it was summer, but not in this windy spring. And her top was just too much revealing for other man to see. He decided that he had to step up for this thing too. That was why they were going to shop today.

Krystal immediately protested when he barged into her wardrobe, throwing her clothes pieces by pieces as he tried to find an appropriate one for her. “What are you doing, Choi?”

“Trying to dress you in a proper way.” He gave up when he found none. “Apparently, your pajama is the only appropriate one.”

Krystal blinked when he spread her clothes on the floor like bunch of thrashes. He must be had no idea how expensive those clothes were. "You’ll regret it if you know how much money I spent for this clothes,” she grabbed one of her branded dress angrily.

He snatched it from her hands, seeing it carefully. Now he saw it clearly, it was a normal party dress. “You can keep this one,” he gave it back. “I’ll tell them to throw the rest.”

Krystal could only gasped in disbelief when Minho walked out, heading to his room. This man not only tried to control her food, her behavior, or her clothes. He was controlling her life. She swore she would call her dad after this.

When she thought he finally left her alone, he came back with a pair of clothes in his hand. Not just some clothes. His clothes. He gave her a t-shirt and a sweater.

“ Change it,” he told her. “I’ll wait downstairs.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal downed her head as she walked passed the row of stores with Minho slightly in front of her. She felt really uncomfortable when people eyes all on her. Thanks to Minho, she must be looked really ridiculous right now. His sweater was way too big for her that it was almost looked like a dress. If he didn’t realize how effing tall he was, he should see how his sweater fell down on her laps, almost covering her shorts.

It wasn’t that Minho didn’t realize how tempting she looked in male clothes. In his sweaters. Her jean was so short that it seemed like she didn’t wear it at all. It would leave such a dangerous fantasies for any guy who saw that. He made a wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter