Punished (Rewritten)

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

-Min Ah's POV-

"What is taking her so long?" I looked down at my watch and it's already 3:30 am. "If this girl doesn't hurry, we're gonna get caught."

-OTHER POV-

"Please don't call the police." You begged.

"And why shouldn't we?" The member with a really deep voice stepped forward.

"Because. I don't even know who you guys are." You said reasonabily.

"Wait... you're trying to download our album and you don't even know who we are?!" The guy from behind you half-yelled.

"I've seen you guys on posters. EXO. Right?"

"Wow. You really don't know who we are.." The man with dreads spoke up. All their faces saddened.

"This won't stop us from calling the police." The member with the deep voice again spoke.

"Please! Don't! This wasn't even my idea!" You begged for mercy.

"Then whos was it?" You didn't want to tell on Min Ah. If you did, you know she'd get in even more trouble. Or they probably wouldn't believe you.

"It was m-mine." You said with hesitation. "B-But please. Punish me in some other way." You got on your knees. Your eyes begin to water because you didn't want to get in trouble. The began to feel bad, but they didn't want to because they believed you were a sasaeng fan.

"We don't pity our sasaeng fans." One of the members spoke.

"I don't even know what that is!" You yelled.

"It's a crazy fan. Like. You." The man with the dreads put his finger to your face. You pushed his finger away.

"I'm not a crazy fan." You got up and wiped your tears with the back of your hand. 

"Then why are you here?" The boy with the rainbow colored hair asked. Again, you didn't want to rat out Min Ah. Without you answering, one of the boys grabs your wrist and drags you somewhere.

"Yah! Where are you taking me!"

"Since you don't want us to call the police, you're going to be our maid at our dorm."

"Mwo?!"

"Do you want us to call the police?" One of the members sighed.

"No." You pouted. 

"Then come with us."

"Hyung!" Someone spoke up.

"What is it Sehun."

"How are you going to let her off this easily?!" He furrowed his brows.

"I'm not. Do you know how messy our dorm is?"

"But what if the managers and the fans sees her." He argued.

"Well than we just have to make sure that doesn't happen." Sehun didn't argue anymore and sighed in defeat. The EXO members introduced themselves as you reached the dorm. What about Min Ah? The whole ride to their dorm, you couldn't stop thinking about Min Ah. What if she was still waiting for you. What if she freaked out and looked for you at the police station. You texted Min Ah that you were alright and she can go home. She asked you where you were and you told her you were still waiting for the file to be transfered and you can just walk home since its getting late.

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

You started to clean frantically in thier dorm. Sehun kept glaring at you. Like you were a burden. Truth is, they're the burden. They're the one making you clean. Then again, it's your fault for getting caught. No. Scratch that. For agreeing on trying to leak their album! Aish. Min Ah. You pabo. You thought to yourself as you scrubbed their kitchen floors.

"Yah, Sehun. Take Ae Ri home. I need to finish what I'm doing."

"But Suho hyung!" 

"No buts. Go." Sehun looked over at you, annoyed. 

"Lets go." He grabbed your arm and lead you to the car. "You really are a bothersome." He noted as he opened the car door for you. You furrowed your brows and bit your lip.

"And your rude." You slammed the car door.

"Yah! This isn't your car! Don't be slamming doors before you break one of them!" He scolded. He was right.  

"Why aren't we moving." You said, looking out the window.

"You haven't told me where you lived." He looked at you with a 'duh' tone. 

"O-Oh." You gave him your address and you began to drive off. The whole car ride was silent. You finally reached your house. You got out of the car and walked to your front door. He waited there to make sure you got into your house. You frantically searched your pockets but you couldn't find your house key. You walked back to the car. 

"What does she want now." Sehun slammed his hands on the wheel.

"Um.. Is my house keys inside?" He didn't hear so he rolled down the windows. You asked again. 

"No. Why? Are you locked out?" You nodded. "Aish." He facepalmed himself. "Aren't your parents home?"

"No.. They're on a buisness trip." You said looking down.

"Aigoo. Get in the car." You hopped in and he drove you back to the dorm. 

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

"Huh.. what is she doing back here?" Xiumin went close to your face as he asked. You stepped back. 

"She's locked out of her house." Sehun slammed the car keys onto the counter top.

"Looks like she's gonna have to sleep here." Kai interuppted.

"Mwo?! A-Ani! You can just take me to my friends house." You panicked.

"Where does she live." Sehun asked.

"5 miles from my house..." You looked down at your feet. 

"So. If I drop you off, what are you going to tell her when you get there? That you walked?" Sehun said, pinching his eyebrows. 

"N-No.."

"Then what? That EXO dropped you off?" Suho asked you. You again answered no. 

"Welp. SLEEP OVERR!" Baekhyun shouted with joy. You giggled at his sillyness.

"I'll sleep on the couch." You told them.

"Sleep in my room."

Everyone looked at him with widened eyes.

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

So I changed chapter 2. I thought the original for this chap was boring so I changed it. Sorry!! I promise I won't do this the others.