Love Scandal Pt. 1

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

You remembered that you were going to the store in the picture so maybe one of the reporters took a snap and assumed that. Your mouth gaped open the whole time you were reading the article. You knew exactly why the guys were giving you such a weird look earlier. "You and Luhan hyung are dating?" Chanyeol asked. 

You intensly shook your head. "We're not, I promise!" You looked over at Sehun and he looked pissed. Your heart was racing and you kept reading the article. How can people automatically assume that you two were dating? By just walking the streets? 

"You're not lying?" Suho said sternly. "Oppa. Why would I lie?" He didn't respond. You wanted to talk to Sehun but he left to go to his room. "How can people quickly assume that? We were just going to the store to get some cake." You told them. 

"They're reporters. That's their job to make up ridiculous scandals like that." Baekhyun replied. "Luckily only your eyes are showing, if it wasn't our crazy fan girls would be looking to kill you." 

You were shocked by his words. "How'd you know it was me anyways?" "It's your eyes." D.O. told you. You blushed at his comment. 

The article told some over the top lies like how long the scandal 'love affair' had been going on. Is Sehun mad? You thought. Why would he, though? In a way, you thought that maybe he was a bit jealous. But if he was in your shoes, you'd be pretty jealous too. After all, the two of you had kissed.

The next was the start of school and you were dying to tell Min Ah. As you stepped into the school, you noticed everyone was aroused by a particullar topic. Passing by different students in the school, they were holding the same thing. The newspaper. Luckily, no one new it was you. 

Every practically knew who EXO was since they are very popular, and seeing that Luhan has a love affair made a few fangirls sad and angry.

Stepping into your class, you were tackled by Min Ah, "Woah!" You stepped a bit. "Did you see this?!?!" She she held up and pointed at the newspaper. You heavily sighed, "I did actually."

"THIS IS A LIE RIGHT?" "Shhhh! People will hear you!" You shushed her. If people knew it was you, you'd definitely be dead meat. 

"While we were walking to the store the other a day, a few reporters and fans noticed Luhan and I and I guess they assumed that." You told her secretly. "Does Sehun know?" She asked. Her heart fell into the pit of your stomach. "Yes.... He knows." 

"Yah! Who is this ?" A fangirl was reffering to the article. "She can't take our oppa!"

"Man... girls are crazy." You said to yourself. It's true, they were. 

A week has past and the topic hasn't died now. As Luhan returned home, reporters were crowding, getting every inch of his space and he didn't even know why. "Excuse me." He tried squeezing himself through. "Hyung... what's that all about?" Chen asked and Luhan shrugged. 

"When are people going to stop talking about this?" You complained as you sat down on their couch. "Scandals like these don't just go away, Aeri." Kai told you. "You're lucky your face was being comforted." You gave him a small reassuring smile. I wonder how Luhan oppa is taking this.... The moment you thought that, Exo-M walked in. 

Of course, they were happily greeted by their fellow members. Before they even settled down, everyone was throwing them different questions. 

"Hyung... you didn't hear?" Sehun asked. "Hear what?" "The scandal...." Sehun said under his breath. Luhan had no idea what he was talking about. "The love scandal, Luhan." Suho informed. Luhan's eyes grew larger as Baekhyun handed him the newspaper with the article on the front page. "MWO? WHAT IS THIS?" He raged as he stood up. "Does Manager hyung know about this?!" Everyone shook their heads. 

Luhan made eye contact with you, causing you to slowly sink into the couch. Luhan ran his fingers threw his hair, feeling fustrated. Why did this have to happen? Especially after a comeback?

"Luhan oppa.." You stood up, all eyes on you. You felt a hot glare coming from Sehun but ignored it. "What were the reporters asking you? When we went to get the cake?" The room was silent. He didn't expect you to remember. "Oppa... I heard you say 'No sorry'. What were they asking you?" 

"They asked me about my personal life. They asked who you were. Like if you were sister, or my cousin or if you were even related to me." He simply replied.

"But did they ask you if you two had something going on?" Kris' deep voice creeped through the room. "They did." Luhan confessed. "What did you say, hyung?" Sehun eyed. 

"I said no of course! They probably thought the way I said it made it seem like I was lying but.... I assure you I am not!" Everyone believed him. He was telling the truth. 

On the day you and Luhan were getting the cake, the reporters asked him if you and Luhan had a thing. He said no of course but hesitated at first. He blushed but you couldn't see it because of the mask. He wanted to say yes but he knew it would've caused troube. "No, sorry." 

"What are we going to do now?" Lay asked. 

"Aeri is going to go along with it." A voice was heard from behind. 

"MWO?!?!"

 


 

Yup. Short chapter. 

And sorry if I keep changing the font lol I wanted to try out the new ones.

Anyways.... I might do a double update if I get my homework done.

I know some of you are dying to read more (;

Don't worry.

I'll be updating a lot since a have a nice drama plot in my head.

Hope you guys like this chapter!

See you lovlies soooooooooon <3

Again, sorry for any mistakes. I was too lazy to read it over.