Miracles in December Part 5

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

"Get up! Get up!" You groaned as you felt someone shake you. "Yaaaaah!" You groaned again, pulling the sheets over your head. "Aish. Aeri, it's Christmas!" The happy virus shouted and left the room to wake everyone else up. Your eyes shot open with a huge smile on your face. "Min Ah!" You poked your head to the bottom bunk but to see her already gone. You quickly went to wash your face and met up with the others in the living room.

Everyone was gathered near the Christmas tree with joyous smiles smeared on their faces. You took a seat beside Luhan and Chanyeol. Sehun noticed and felt his heart drop into the pit of his stomache while butterflies were waiting to be released from Luhan's. 

"You guys ready to open your gifts?" "YES" Everyone answered together like a group of little children. Kris, Suho, and Lay were passing gifts around to the designated person. Every person had  got what they wanted which made their lips curl into a smile. You looked over at Sehun only to see him deep in thought.

"She probably does like you, hyung. She does seem to act different when she's around you and she calls you oppa."

"Wait here." Tao told Min Ah as he got up from the couch. A few second later he came back holding a giant teddy bear in his hands. Everyone was in awe by the cutest couple in the room. Min Ah kissed him on the lips in exchange, "You're too sweet. I love it." 

Sehun and Luhan both noticed the longing in your eyes; they remembered the time they kissed you underneath the mistletoe.

It was time to eat breakfast when Baekhyun opened his last gift.

You couldn't keep your mind off Sehun and Luhan; they were bothing confusing. The talk you had with Min Ah last night was replaying in your head as well.

"Well do you like any of them?" Min Ah asked as she leaned forward in anticipation. "I-I don't know actually.." You replied not looking at her. "Well you better choose before things get out of hand. What if Sehun likes you? Or Luhan?" "Psh. Sehun? He only sees me as a burden anyways so I doubt it. And idk about Luhan. He's nice and all but what if I'm just misunderstanding his actions." "Girl, you think too much."

You tried your hardest to get everything off your mind and focus on the holiday. "Who wants hot cocoa?!"

New Year's Eve

Finally, a new year. Well, soon. "Everyone got their party hats and poppers?" Kris asked. "Yesssss." Everyone replied in unison. A new year was approaching and you were ready to put the past behind you; except the ones you wanted to keep... Like the kisses. 

A couple days ago, everyone went back to Seoul since Suho only rented the cabin for a limited time. The CEO of SMENT. had set up a party at hotel room in the pent house in downtown Seoul. You able to see the entire city perfectly. The alcohol lingered around the room and were off limits to minors, of course. So, the older Exo members were able to drink while the younger ones couldn't. 

The pent house was filled with popular k-pop idols and Min Ah was all over the place, though Tao had to keep an eye on her so some other idol won't sweep her off her feet. You wanted to mingle but you just weren't in the mood too. What a great way to end the year, huh?

"You alright, Aeri?" Baekhyun walked up behind you. "Oh. Annyeong oppa." You slightly bowed. "You don't look like you're enjoying the party." Baekhyun's eyes were filled with concern. "Just tired, that's all." You reassured him with a soft smile. "Are you going to watch the fireworks?" "Of course!" You exclaimed, clasping your hands togther. Baekhyun chuckled, "Good- Someone's calling me. I'll check up on you later?" "Ne, oppa. Have fun!" You smiled and waved good bye."

11:56

Four more minutes until 2014. Everyone gathered to the huge balcony to watch the fireworks and hear the crowd cheer. You were near the front, standing beside Min Ah and Tao while the other Exo members were out of sight.

11:57

"Eeeeeep!" Min Ah squealed. "You know you're going to be my New Year's kiss, right?" You heard Tao whisper to Min Ah. You mentally sighed, missing the warmth you used to have on your lips. But whose warmth?

11:58

All the lights went out so fireworks were the only ones to be seen and the giant clock. Your heart started to pump faster as 2014 was about to be born along with new memories and friends. 

11:59

"Min Ah! It's coming!" You shouted. The capital city of South Korea was filled with cheers and laughter awaiting the new year. "Ten!" The whole city shouted in the dark.

You suddenly felt pressure around your wrist and was pulled somewhere you didn't know. You couldn't see the person since it was pitch black. 

"Nine!"

You stopped somewhere, you were still outside on the balcony. 

"Eight!" 

"Who are you?" You shouted. You heard the person mumble, knowing he was male.

"Seven!"

"What?! I can't hear you!"

"Six!"

The grip on your wrist loosened but you knew he was still standing in front of you.

"Five!"

You stepped closer, squinting, trying to see if you could at least get a glimpse of his face.

"Four!"

No use. You saw only black.

"Three!"

You felt him step closer, eating up all the space inbetween the two of you.

"Two!" 

He firmly cupped your cheeks with his warm hands.

"One!!!!!"

Warmth was spread all over your body once you felt his lips on yours. How romantic it must've looked with fireworks being shot in the background as the crowd jumped in cheer. Your eyes were still open, blinking, in complete confusion. He felt your long eyelashes brush against his eyelids and smiled, which you felt against your lips.

You still couldn't tell who it was. All you saw were his closed eyes. Though you didn't know who it was, you felt warm and safe in his hands.

My first kiss of the year.


Happy New Year!

Yes yes i know.

It went by too fast.

But I wanted to get the "short series" done with

since it's not December anymore :/

It'll still go on, it just won't be named "Miracles in December"

So yeah. Hope you enjoyed! :D

And sorry if it was too short ); 

Kind of went brain dead during the Christmas part :/

Bye! Love you all! Mwah <3