Twenty-four

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

Everyone's head turned to face the door. It was their manager. "She's going to go along with it. It's causing a lot of pubilicity for Exo." He explained. No one wanted this. Especially you. "No one knows it's me though!" You argued. "I don't want them to know." At that moment, Sehun once again left to room. He wasn't angry, he was upset because he wanted all of this to stop. You needed to talk to him. 

"They won't know it's you. You're just going to casually walk the streets with Luhan while wearing your masks. With this, Exo will get around more." He tried convincing. "Manager hyung!" Luhan stood up. "Excuse my rudeness, but doesn't that sound stupid? I mean, we're already popular enough! Plus, I don't think Aeri wants that..." The manager was surprised by his tone, he didn't see that coming. 

"Aeri... do want to do this?" Their manager asked you. You were debating whether you should do this or not. "But wouldn't me doing this lose fans as well?" You asked. No one thought that. "I mean, crazy fan girls who are madly in love with Luhan will get upset and not listen to Exo anymore. Am I right?" 

"But if they loved him, they would want him to be happy." He fought back. "Now... are you going to do this?" You looked around you, everyone was staring at you. Min Ah was giving you desperate eyes telling you not to, she knew how Sehun was feeling but you didn't. 

You sighed heavily before giving a final answer, "Fine. I'll do it for publicity." A big bright smile appeared on the managers face. Luhan felt both happy and sad. He was happy because you were going along with and sad because... well.. because you were going along with it. He wanted you to, yet he didn't want you to. Complitated?

Through the doors of Sehun's bedroom, he heard and his heart sank. "She's doing this because she likes him..." He quietly asked him self. "Why would I care anyways? She's a sasaeng.." He rolled his eyes. "Wait... she's a sasaeng..."

"Will you really?" The manager asked you. "Yes. As long as my identity isn't revealed and is kept a secret. Arasso?!" Your strong attitude towards the topic caused him to agree. 

"Aeri.. you don't have to.." Luhan tried stopping you. "Aniyo, oppa. It's okay. If it gives you guys attention, then why not." You carelessly said. Min Ah was most definitely surprised. She expected you disregard the whole thing.

As the day went on, their manager told you the plan. Who knew this was going to be planned? Sehun was there, listening in on the conversation, but wasn't really giving any input. In fact, he seriously needed to talk to you.

"So the only time I'm going to be with Luhan around all the reporters is when we're bothing heading to the studio or to the store?" You wanted to verify. "Ne. You're identity will stay hidden. Luhan himself won't introduce you as his girlfriend himself; we'll let the public decide that. At the end, we'll just say you're just his family member." The manager told you. The plan sounded a bit weird, but it's for them. 

"And don't worry. I plan this not to last long." The manager tapped your shoulder. 

It was time for you to go home. Min Ah left early for some family dinner and Tao had dropped her off early. Seems like they're getting pretty serious. "I'll give you a ride home. Since it's getting late." Sehun offered. Out of all people, you didn't expect him to help. 

"Are you sure?" You asked and he nodded. "I'm postive. Let's go." He gripped your wrist, aggresively taking you to the car. The two of you left the dorm leaving everyone else thing what just happened. 

"You okay, Sehun? I mean, you don't have to. I can ask one of the other oppas to take me." You tried nudging him to go back. He seemed mad and annoyed and you didn't want to be around that at the moment. "I said I'll drop you off okay?" He stopped and looked back at you. You were confused. Why is he getting all worked up?

"Sehun... the car is over there." You pointed behind you. "I know." He replied. Now you were getting scared. You were in the private lower level of the garage, and only SM members were allowed to enter. Sehun took you all the way to the back of the big empy garage. 

He yanked your wrist and pulled you in front of him, your back hitting against the hard concrete wall. "Ow.." You murmured. Sehun didn't mean it, it just happened. "Sehun? What's going on?" A shakiness left your mouth. Your heart was beating fast and you didn't even know why. 

He leaned closer to you, "What do you think you're doing?" He trapped you in between his arms. Your face turned red. "Wh-What do you mean..." You stuttered. "This was your plan all long wasn't it?" 

Your head tilted to the side, feeling confused. What is he talking about? "I don't know what you're talking about." Your eyebrows met as you spoke with a stern voice. "You think you can fool everyone?"

"Sehun, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"SASAENG. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!" His loud aggresive voice echoed through garage. You were startled from the sudden anger. "Sehun, I think we've established this already. I'm not a sasaeng fan!"

"You're doing this because you wanted it to happen? Right? You purposely snuck into the office trying to steal our album and get caught."

"Why on earth would I want to do that? I'm not stupid!"

"So you can be with Luhan! That's what sasaeng fans do! You did this on purpose so you can be near Luhan hyung!"

You heavily sighed, "I didn't even know who you guys were to begin with! I'm only doing this whole love affair for publicity! Why would you care?!" 

"You sasaeng fans are invading our privacy! Stay out of our lives!" You were crushed by his words. All this time he still believed you were some crazy sasaeng fan.

"Once again, I'm not one them, okay?! It wasn't on purpose when I got caught or when I was involved with any one of you." At this moment, angry tears were flowing down your face. "It wasn't on purpose when we kissed and it wasn't on purpose when I fell in love with you!" You quickly brought your hands to your mouth. Did I just really say that? 

Sehun didn't reply. You left him dumbfounded, he didn't see that coming. "Sehun... I-I was just getting carried away!" You awkwardly laughed. "It's not true."

"You... Love me?" He said, not making any eye contact. "Sehun, I didn't mean it! It slipped!" You weren't even sure yourself it was true. "So... you don't?" He stepped closer to you. You were freaking out, you didn't know what to do!

"I'm doing this whole scandal thing to raise popularity for Exo, okay? Not because I'm some crazy fan!" You ran away from Sehun, leaving him confused. You didn't want a ride from him or any other Exo member. You'd rather take the bus home. 

You needed a break from Exo, especially Sehun. 


 

Yay, confession lol

I feel like this chapter was a bit broad buuuuuuut

oh whale.

Love Scandal Pt. 2 will either be posted today or within the next few days.

Not sure though!

I have a busy week at school soooo idk -/\-

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you haven't already!

I'm just glad everyone is enjoying my story i think

How do you think Sehun will respond?

See you pretties lataaaaa :*