Plot Twist

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

"Why are you holding hands with Sehun, Aeri?" Lay asked. Sehun? You looked up to see his face. SEHUN?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS HOLDING HANDS WITH LUHAN!

-Flashback-

 

Sehun's POV

I forgot my jacket inside Aeri's house and I didn't want to leave it. Especially with a sasaeng. Who knows what she might do to it.

"I forgot something inside, I'll be right back." I told the other hyungs.

"Tell her to come out! We wanna say bye!" Kris shouted. I gave thumbs up.

As I walked in, I saw Aeri with a armful of cups. 

"Dang it." She dropped all the cups and began picking it up. I sighed and laughed a bit, "Might as well help her." I walked towards her and accidently touched hands with her. 

"You're clumsy." I told her.

I looked up at her and she turned red then looked down. Why did she look at me like that? Her eyes were sparkling as if she saw an angel or something.

"Uhm. Thank you." I could tell she was nervous. We threw the trash away, then she suddenly spoke. "Where's everyone else." 

"Outside chatting. They wanted to say bye before they leave." I explained.

"What about you? Why'd you come back?"

"I forgot my jacket." I pointed at the couch.

"Oh." Was all she said.

"Then I saw you drop all the cups and I couldn't help but laugh." She looked up at me as if I complimented her or something. "C'mon. You gotta say bye to the others." 

"Oka-" Unconciously, I grabbed her hand and lead her outside after grabbing my jacket.

-Flashback over-

 

OTHER POV

Was I dreaming it was Luhan or something?! You quickly let go of Sehun's hand and your face was burning bright red. Why did I think it was Luhan?! You mentally slapped yourself. 

"Uh. You alright, Aeri?" Luhan asked while walking up to you. You looked at him wide eyed, blink a few times a bit. Is this the real Luhan or am I dreaming again?! You rubbed your eyes and your gaze shifted to Sehun. You sighed. Okay.. its him. 

"Ne. I'm fine. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" 

"Um yeah." Luhan replied. As soon as you and Min Ah went inside, everyone was questioning Sehun on what happened back there. 

Well, Min Ah was doing the same to you. 

"Okay, honestly, I though I was holding hands with Luhan." You explain to Min Ah.

"AHAHAHAH" You looked away from her to hide your embarassment. "Do you like Luhan? Is that why you thought of him?" Min Ah was in serious mode now.

"No!" You denied. "I mean.. I don't know." You spoke softly. You ruffled your hair in fustration. "Gah~ I'm so stupid. I probably looked all silly in front of Sehun."

"You probably did!" Min Ah chuckled. Why did he grab my hand anyways?

                                                                                                                                                                          

Sorry for yet another short chap! I'll be sure to update a super long one ok? But I bet no one saw that coming, huh? (((;

See you next chapter!