Photoshoot

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

"Wait!" Someone stopped the two of you from leaving through the back door. You turned around and it was Tao. "What is it?" You asked, Min Ah being amazed by his features. 

"Um.. as a reward, would you guys like to come with us?" 

"To where?" You asked instead of Min Ah. 

"We have a photoshoot, and I would love for the two of you to come!" He eyesmile towards Min Ah. "I don't kno-" "Of course we'll come!" Min Ah cut you off. She clinged on his arm and walked away. You sighed and followed the two behind them. They were taking two seperate cars, one with Exo-M and the other with Exo-K. You sat with Exo-k while Min Ah sat with Exo-M. 

You sat in between Chanyeol and Sehun. Great.. You thought to yourself. You were shaking so much that Sehun could have sworn he began to shake too. 

"Quit shaking!" He demanded. You sunk in your seat, "Sorry.." Chanyeol laughed and pushed you closer to him. Sehun eyed Chanyeol but he just shrugged his shoulders.

The two cars arrived at the photoshoot area. A warehouse. The scenery is perfect for their Wolf Photoshoot. You and Min Ah sat and watched the whole photoshoot. Min Ah was practically drooling and you couldn't stop looking at Luhan. The way his blonde hair was spiked up was perfect. And Sehun, how his rainbow colored hair fit perfectly with his complection. 

They soon had to go change into school uniform for the Exo First Year photoshoot. As Luhan passed by, he winked at you. You turned red and looked away. Tao winked at Min Ah and she screamed quietly. And Sehun, well.. he practically rolled his eyes at you. Why is she even here. So annoying. 

They came out wearing their uniforms and god, they looked handsome. There were laughs and giggles every to be heard. Soon, the photoshoot manager called you and Min Ah up. You bowed. 

"You," He pointed his long finger to your face. "Stand next to Sehun." 

"Yes sir." You bowed and followed what he said. Sehun carelessy rolled his eyes. "Kai, stand next to her so she's in the middle." Kai bowed and stood beside you. "Okay, both of you. Wrap your arms around her." Your eyes widened and shook your a head a little so no one didn't notice. Sehun let out a fustrated sigh and wrap his arms around your shoulder while Kai did the same. 

Honestly, you didn't mind to have Kai's arm on you but Sehun, it was just plain weird. Min Ah watched with admiring eyes as the crew took pictures. "Ok. Now just Sehun and the girl." 

"Ahjussi, why are you doing this? What's the point of her being in our photos?!" Sehun argued. 

"Yah! Maknae! Shut up and do what you're told!" Suho scolded. Sehun growled and left to go to his dressing room. "STUPID SASAENG!" He shouted and slammed his door. You got fed up with his actions and you just wanted to just straight up punch him, but you couldn't that. Not that you don't have the courage, you do, but you'd probably get arrested for hitting an idol. 

Instead, you walked towards his dressing room, opened the door, and shut it behind you. Now it's only you and Sehun in the room. 

"Get out."

"No."

"I said ge-" "Do you have a problem with me? Why is it so hard for you take pictures with me? Am I caring some kind of disease?!"

"You're a sasaeng. I hate sasaengs. Therefore, I hate you." He bluntly said. 

"What on earth did I do?!" You threw your arms in the air. Sehun got up from his chair and pinned you against the wall, each hand beside your face. You were slowly turning red but you were still angry. He looked at you for a moment before speaking. "What did you do? Do you not remember?" You looked away from his gaze. "You almost leaked our album."

"Of course I remember.." You whispered with guilt. "I can't hear you." Sehun teased with a small smirk wiped on his face. You pused him away from you and opened the door. You found the 11 members, Min Ah and the crew in shock. It was obvious to you that they were eavesdropping. Luhan looked at Sehun with worried eyes and mouthed, 'What happened?' Sehun ignored. "Let's get this photoshoot over with. I want to go home." He brushed against your shoulder, causing you to scoot back a little. 

Now it was Min Ah's turn to take pictures with her precious Exo boys. She was happy. You noticed Sehun looked fine with doing skin ship with Min Ah. He didn't roll his eyes whenever the photoshoot manager told him to put his arms around her or whatever. Does he like her? You shook the thought out of your head and just watched the photoshoot. 

When the whole thing was done, everyone was finally able to look at the final product. You saw about 3 pictures with you in, but thats about it. The manage printed the ones with you in them and handed them to you. 

"Keep these." He smiled at you. You bowed, "Thank you. But why am I keeping it?"

"Sehun looks annoyed in those pictures and we can't use them unfortunately." You were sad in the inside but in a way you were okay with it. You looked at the pictures, one with you, Sehun and Kai, and the other two with just you and Sehun. You sighed and stuffed the pictures in your bag. 

"Okay guys. Let's go eat!" Kris shouted. Everyone jumped in joy and walked out the warehouse. Luhan wrapped his arms on your shoulder for comfort. "Don't mind Sehun." He smiled.

You looked up at him and gave a small smile. Sehun was walking behind the two of you and saw the way Luhan smiled at you. You don't smile like that often hyung...

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

Aigoo.. Sorry for the long wait! I was busy with other stories and family.

How was this chapter though? Yay or nay? lol. 

It was a bit longer than the others as promised ^-^ 

Oh and can my lovely subbies please follow my twitter account? @5evrkpop

I'll follow back! I'll post info on updates and suggestions and kpop!

Pretty please~ -does aegyo- 

Okay! See you next chap!!