Waking up to a Suprise

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

"Sleep in my room."

Everyone looked at Luhan with widened eyes.

"Are you sure hyung?" Sehun asked with concern.

"I'm fine with it. She's a guest." You followed Luhan into his bedroom. "Sleep on the bed."

"Where are you going to sleep?" You asked him.

"On the couch." He then pointed to the couch in his bedroom.

"It's okay. It's your room. You should be the one sleeping on the bed." He grabbed your shoulders and smiled.

"But you're the guest. I don't mind." He eyesmiled. Your heart skipped a beat when he smiled at you. Min Ah was right. They are handsome.. You were sitting on the edge of Luhan's bed when he started to take off his shirt. Your face flushed red and you looked away.

"Whats wrong?" He looked at you, still with no shirt.

"A-Ani.." You stuttured trying to avoid eye contact. Luhan laughed and put his shirt on.

"You can look now." Luhan said still laughing.Whew.. You sighed in relief. 

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

You slowly open your eyes. Your eyes widened when you saw Luhan's sleeping face next to yours. You shot up and scooted back, almost falling off the bed. Luhan woke up.

"What's wrong?" He said, rubbing his eyes.

"Y-You.." 

"What about me?" His head was tilted due to confusion. 

"You s-said you w-were go-going to sleep on the c-couch.." You couldn't stop stuttering. Your heart kept beating faster and faster and faster.

"Heh.. Uh.. I woke up around 12 am because I wasn't comfortable on the couch. You were asleep so I decided to move to the bed. I was kinda hoping I'd wake up before you.. but" He gave you an awkward smile and rubbed the back of his neck. Your heart skipped a beat once more when he leaned in closer to you. "Was I not supposed to?" He asked you with puppy dog eyes. You could feel his breath. 

"A-Ani.. It's your bed." Your face flushed red. He laughed and grabbed your wrist.

"C'mon. Suho made us breakfast." He gave you smile and you two walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen. You and Luhan totally forgot about the two of you holding your hands. The members gasped when they saw you two.

"Whoooah. What happened in there??" Baekhyun eyed Luhan. 

"Nothing, really." He laughed and let go of your hand. You sat down at the dining table, accross from Sehun and next to Luhan. Sehun kept glaring at you but you didn't notice.