A talk with my bestfriend

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

It's the next day and you get ready for school. You put on a simple outfit. Not too flashy, not too boring. Simple.

You head out the door and head for school. You walk into your first period class and you realized you were early. You sat down at your desk and pop in some earphones and just listen to music as you wait. You close your eyes to be one with a music. Suddenly, Min Ah places her hands on your shoulders and you jumped out of your seat.

"Geez. You scared me Min Ah." You said as you place your hand on your chest and you sat back down.

"I know." Min Ah giggles. She kneels down at the front of you desk and lays both her hands on the desk with her chin on the back of her hands. "So why have you been MIA for the past couple days?" She adds.

You try to think of an excuse but you can't seem to. "Um.. I've been dealing with some family stuff. Yeah. Family stuff." You lied.

"Oh. I see. Is everything alright? I went to your place a few times and you never answered."

"Um. I was staying at my aunts house for the meanwhile. Sorry for not telling you." The bell rang and Min Ah went back to her seat.

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

School was finally out and you walked with Min Ah to the school gate. You suddenly see EXO's car outside waiting for you. 

"Min Ah, I'll be right back, okay?" Min Ah nodded and you walked over to the car. "Guys, I won't be coming over for a while.." You spoke to the driver, Baekhyun. 

"Why is that?" He looked at you all confused.

"I miss my best friend and she misses me. Tomorrow is her birthday and I need to make up time that I missed with her." You explained.

"But you know this is your punishemnt, sasaeng." Sehun, in a disguise, pokes his out of the window behind Baekhyun.

"I know that, but she's my bestfriend.." You ignored Sehun's rude comment.

"Ok. Go have fun." Baekhyun finally gave in and rolled his window up, so did Sehun. You smiled as you held your chest.

"Thank you.." You ran back to Min Ah.

"Who was that?" Min Ah asked, pointing to the car driving away.

"That was my aunt. I didn't feel like coming over." You smiled at her.

"Why?" She tilted her head, sounding confused.

"Cause I want to hang out with you, silly." You poked her nose. "Now let's go." You smiled and the two of you walked home. 

 

                                                                                                                                              

 

You have arrived at Min Ah's house and greeted her parents. You went upstairs to Min Ah's bedroom. 

"Aaah. My babies." She said dreamly, rubbing her EXO posters.

"Min Ah.."

"Hm?" She turned around and looked at you.

"I'm sorry.." You said shamefully.

"For what?" She sat next to you on the bed.

"For not getting you the album." 

"Pabo.. I don't care about that anymore. I was worried that you might've got caught." She hugged you and you smiled.

"What's so special about these guys?" You got up, looking at the posters.

"They're nice, sweet, charming, and they can sing and dance!" Min Ah said happily. Some of them are nice, sweet and charming. You thought to yourself, reffering to Sehun. 

"What would you do if you met them?"

"Gosh, I'd die. Why are you asking me these questions all of a sudden? You usually don't ask about EXO."

"I was just curious, that's all." You said as you fiddled with your fingers, looking down.

"You like them don't you?" She lightly hit you with her elbow and winked.

"Psh. No, I don't.." You lied to her. You are actually starting like EXO. "Do you love EXO?" You asked.

"Ofcourse I do. I'm an EXOtic!" She said proudly.

"I've noticed that people only like them for their looks and sometimes music. Not who they really are."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing, I was just pointing that out." You only liked EXO because of who they are, not for who they were on stage or on TV. Just simply, them.

"You're going to become and EXOtic, Ae Ri. You sound too interested in them right now." Min Ah winked at you again.

You laughed. "No I'm not."

"Am too."

"Am not."

"Am too."

"Am not."

"Whatever you say, Jung. Ae. Ri." You raised an eyebrow at her and laughed.