Stupid Sehun

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

Luhan opened the door for you and you entered right after Chanyeol did. Luhan waved goodbye and walked to the other car. So again, you were in the middle of Chanyeol and Sehun. You tried your best to ignore Sehun, but he wasn't even talking to you so there wasn't really the need to. 

The members in the car noticed the tension between in you and Sehun and it became extremely awkward for everyone else. 

"Ahem." Suho cleared his throat. "We're here." Sehun exited the car. You were about go out the way Sehun did, but he shut the door right in front of your face. Rude. You opened it and left the car. As you stepped out, Min Ah ran up to you and linked arms. You smiled. 

The resturant looked decent. Nothing fancy. Since EXO went to the resturant from the photoshoot, they weren't wearing a disguise, therefore, screaming fans were every. Some glared at you and Min Ah wondering why you were with them. 

Everyone finally reached a private room so it was only you, Min Ah and all of EXO. 

"Man, those fans are crazy." Chen let out. "Aeri should be over there with them." Sehun said, unaudible to the others but you. You were getting extremely pissed off. He was getting on your nerves. 

"Hello. May I take your order?" A waiter bowed. You looked up and your jaw dropped. He was cute. Really cute. Holy cow.. You thought. He had a face of an angel. EXO does as well, but he looked more around your age. 

The cute waiter noticed you staring at him and smiled at you. You quickly looked away, trying to hide your blushing face. "Ahem. I would like," Luhan interuppted and began stating his order. 

Everyone ordered except you. "And what would the cute young lady have?" He said smiling. alksdfa;lkfa;kfa;dlfk HE CALLED ME CUTE. You blushed bright red. "Yah, you're here to take our orders, not to flirt." Sehun said coldly. You glared at Sehun for ruining the moment. 

"Bubble tea and ramen is fine." You smiled and handed the menu to the waiter. As he reached for the menu, your hands touched. You and the waiter both blushed. "Ahem.." Luhan cleared his throat. You and the waiter snapped back to reality. 

The waiter winked at you before he left. You smiled dreamily. "You think he's cute?" Lay asked, smirking. "Psh. Me? Noooo." 

"Liar." Min Ah nudged you, also smirking. "Really? What was that about then?" Xiumin asked. "U-Um.. N-Nothing. He was just taking my order. That's all." 

"Mhmm." Everyone said in unison except for Sehun and Luhan. 

About 5 minutes has passed and the same cute waiter came back with a tray of everyones drinks. "Cola, water, sprite, water, water," He set everyone's drink in front of them. "Bubble tea for you," He set the drink in front of Sehun. "And bubble tea for the girl." He smiled at you. HE'S SO CUTE. GAHHHH. 

A different waiter came back with the food and you pouted to yourself. You shrugged it off and slurped up the noodles. 

"Mmmmm. That was good." Xiumin said as sat back in his chair rubbing his belling. 

The screaming fans were still there once you and EXO left the room. You were looking for the cute waiter, but he was no where in sight. You sighed. Dang it. You, Min Ah, and Chanyeol were infront of everyone. Sehun was basically behind everyone else. 

Chanyeol opened the door and entered and so did you. You saw Sehun coming towards the door and thought it was the perfect opportunity for revenge. Before he entered the car, you shut it. "Yah!" He screamed. You smirked and stuck out your tongue. "Meh rong~~~" The other members in the car laughed. 

He opened the door and he looked angry. You took that as a victory. "Stupid sasaeng." He whispered. 

When you finally reached the dorm, you went out Chanyeol's way instead of Sehun. "I'll take you and Min Ah home." Tao offered. Min Ah's eyes began to sparkle. You laughed a bit. "They like eachother." Baekhyun whispered to you. "Sure do." You giggled. 

"I'll come with!" Luhan walked towards you. "Fine with me." You smiled. "Tch." Sehun rolled his eyes. 

Tao stopped at your house first. "I'll walk you to your door." Luhan offered. You blushed, "S-Sure." You stepped out of the car and Luhan met with you. Tao and Min Ah eyed the both of you, smirking. 

You reached the front doors of your house and inserted the keys. "Tell Tao oppa I said thanks for the ride." You told him. "I will. Don't worry." He smiled. He smiles a lot.. it's cute. You blushed again. "Well. Bye Luhan oppa." You gave him a quick hug and shut the door. His heart skipped a beat and walked back to the car. 

"What." He said as he saw Min Ah and Tao smirking at him. 

Your heart was beating super fast and face was flushed pure red. You shook your head, "Aish." You walked to your room and threw yourself on your bed. 

Instead of think about Luhan or that cute waiter, your thoughts were on Sehun. "Why is he so mean to me..." You asked yourself. "Stupid Sehun." You tossed and turn in your bed. You groaned as your messed with your hair.

"Ugh!" You sat up and hugged a pillow. "Why am I being effected by him anyways? I'm not even a sasaeng fan."

You harshly layed back down and threw a pillow on your face.