Desicions

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

You left the home of Min Ah and you decide to walk home. But you regret it so much. You live 5 miles away from her, remember? And it's getting late too. You stop and look up at the sky "Great.." You continue walking for God knows how many hours and you're still not even halfway home.

You press the crosswalk button so you can cross the street. A car stop infront of you, making you freak out. You frantically kept pressing the button, hopefully turning the hand to a stick figure signalling you to walk. Just then, you shut your eyes. You heard a voice.

"Yah? What are you doing walking home this late?" 

"P-Please d-don't hurt me!" You cried for help. The man in the veichle laughed.

"Pabo, open your eyes and look at me."

"N-No.." Your eyes remind shut. 

"Just do it." The voice commanded. You slowley open your eyes and see Luhan.

"You scared me Luhan." You said holding both your hands to your chest.

"Why?" He laughed.

"Luhan. Really. A white van is a excellent choice!" You said wit a sarcastic tone.

"It's temporary. Now hop in, I'll give you a ride." You giggled and got in the car. It was silent for a bit in the car but you decide to break the silence "Luhan.." He looked over at you "Hm?"

"Yah! Keep your eyes on the rode.." 

"O-Oh. Sorry." He looked back on the road. "What is it that you want to tell me?"

You took a deep breath and finally let out "I don't like keeping this a secret.."

"What? You being our maid?" 

"Yeah"

"Who do you want to tell?"

"My best friend.. but I want to get an okay first." You said with a sad tone in your voice.

"You can, as long as she doesn't expose any rumors, then its fine."

"But I'm scared to.." You sunk in your seat.

"Why?"

"I've been lying to her, making up excuses so I couldn't be with her. I'm scared she might be mad."

"I'm sure she'll understand why." He comforted you, you flashed a weak smile.

"But she's a HUGE EXO fan. She'll try to go with me to the dorm." Luhan laughed. "Whats so funny?" You looked at him all confused.

"As long as she helps you clean, then we're fine." He gave you smile. You nudged him, signalling to look at the road.

"Make a left here." You gave him the last direction to you house. 

"Whene are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know ye- wait. I have an idea. But I need all of EXO's help."

"Sure. And if you need anything, like a ride, heres my number." Luhan gave you a piece of paper with digits on it. "Oh, and lemme know about that idea of yours." He winked.

"Thanks." You smiled. "Bye Luhan." You closed the car door and he drove off.